Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Ipob And The Enemies Of Ndi Igbo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob And The Enemies Of Ndi Igbo. (160 Views)

Ugwuanyi Hails Resilience Of ‘Ndi Enugu’ Amid Nation’s Economic Challenges / Tunde Bakare Lists The Enemies Of Nigeria / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ipob And The Enemies Of Ndi Igbo. by Justice35: 7:27am On Nov 12, 2020
For the past few months now there have been on going media propaganda against ipob on social media by the enemies of ndi Igbo, these enemies who always claim to love ndi Igbo will want you to believe how evil ipob members are, they are always fast to tell you how KANU and ipob are endangering the life of ndi Igbo's in other regions and in south east.
Now I'm Beginning to wonder if it was kanus utterance that caused the 1944 riot in jos,or riots in the north where thousands of ndi Igbo were massacre?, or was it KANUs utterance that caused the June 12 crises in Lagos where ndi Igbo and there properties were targeted, was it KANU utterance that caused the killing of ndi Igbo in northern Nigeria since Nigeria independent?was it KANUs utterance that caused the killing of nimbo people in uzo uwani,was it KANUs utterance that caused the killing of massob members in anambra were people were killed and dumped in izu river,was it KANUs utterance that made a sitting traditional leader to threatened ndi Igbo in Lagos with lagoon if they failed to vote his political party?.
During the odi massacre people blamed the military instead of the odi endegens, during the Zaria massacre people blamed buratai instead of Zaria people, during lekki shooting people blamed soldiers instead of endsars protesters, but during oyigbo killing these enemies of ndi Igbo are blaming ipob instead of the military...

Thou I'm not a member of ipob but I won't be used as a willing tool by the enemies to demonize a group that didn't poss any threat to me,those Igbo's condemning ipob how many times have you been attacked by ipob members??.
These same enemies that want me to believe that armless ipob are endangering my life, are harbouring and cohabiting with deadly world recorganized terrorists in their region,these same enemies have never openly condemn the killing of their own people by Fulani herdsmen,bandits, and boko harams,but they want me to believe that armless ipob members are so dangerous and should be eliminated.... What kind of hypocrisy is this.
I only pity my Igbo brothers who are falling for their tricks...when they will start killing ndi Igbo in the name of fighting armless ipob members you will also be a victim.....just like in oyigbo innocent people were killed in the name of fighting armless ipob members, they told us that ipob members killed soldiers and police yet they never provides any evidence, they told us that ipob were exchanging gun fire with them yet no evidence....

Obedia mailifia said that the Fulani's are preparing for war and are looking for any reason to invade any region.... Same enemies rushed to proscribe ipob but paid a blind eye on the activities of killers herdsmen....

Igbo's be wise your problem is not ipob your problems are those who are claiming to be your friends, and are advising you to demonize your own while they protect theirs...

(1) (Reply)

Like Sanwo-olu, Kwara Governor To Stop Pension To Predecessors / Nigeria:From Rainforest To Charcoal / Good Governance: Active Political Participation Needed In Nigeria- Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.