Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Before Assurance Video, My Relationship With Chioma Was So Good- Davido Laments. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Before Assurance Video, My Relationship With Chioma Was So Good- Davido Laments. (356 Views)

Chioma Was Drinking, Twerking And Sad As Davido Was Absent From Ifeanyi's Party / Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments / Davido Before Assurance Vs Davido After Assurance (hilarious Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before Assurance Video, My Relationship With Chioma Was So Good- Davido Laments. by nairafamedotcom: 8:17am On Nov 12, 2020
David Adeleke, a popular Nigerian musician known as Davido, has opened up on how the release of the assurance video affected his love relationship with Chioma.
When he was in an interview with Bolanle Olukanni on Ndani TV, he disclosed that everything was good between his baby mama, Chioma, and him when he had not released the video of the song.

Recounting what happened, he indicated that, he began having issues with Chioma as their relationship was shaking because she started receiving threats and hate messages so as to her parents.

He divulged how he was pressured to take a decision in doing the wedding but thought through and decided to have a solid foundation before their wedding because, at the end of the day, it would be only their families involved.

Considering how Chioma’s private lifestyle helped their relationship to grow, they then took a decision to not share anything about themselves on social media and that’s why he went offline for some time.

Davido said:
“AFTER THE ASSURANCE VIDEO, CHIOMA RECEIVED HATE MESSAGES FROM PEOPLE. HER PARENTS EVEN GOT HATEFUL MESSAGES.

“IT AFFECTED OUR RELATIONSHIP TOO. CHIOMA WENT FROM BEING A PRIVATE PERSON. IT AFFECTED OUR RELATIONSHIP A LOT THEN I REALIZED PEOPLE DON’T LIKE SOMETHING GOOD.

“WE STARTED HAVING ISSUES AT SOME POINT AND WE DECIDED NOT TO TELL ANYONE ANYTHING ABOUT US, THAT’S WAS WHEN I DECIDED TO GO OFFLINE FOR A WHILE

“BEFORE ASSURANCE VIDEO, OUR RELATIONSHIP WAS SO GOOD. THE DYNAMICS BETWEEN US CHANGED AFTER OUR RELATIONSHIP BECAME PUBLIC. IT WAS LIKE EVERYBODY’S RELATIONSHIP AND BUSINESS.

I FELT PRESSURED AT SOME POINT TO OFFICIALLY DO THE WEDDING BUT NOW I DON’T. AT THE END OF THE DAY IT’S BETWEEN BOTH OF US AND OUR FAMILIES.”

According to him,
“WE WOULD GET MARRIED BUT NOT NOW. WE ARE TRYING TO MAKE THE FOUNDATION SOLID AND I’M SO HAPPY NOW THAT CHIOMA IS FOCUSED ON MAKING MONEY.

“WE ARE NOT RIDING ON THE WAVE THAT PEOPLE WANT THIS FOR US.”

Watch video below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/before-assurance-video-my-relationship.html

Re: Before Assurance Video, My Relationship With Chioma Was So Good- Davido Laments. by YoonSung59: 8:18am On Nov 12, 2020
We know you love your queen jare

(1) (Reply)

Yetunde Bakare Cautions Men Sending Her Nude Photos, Threatens To Disgrace Them. / "Let AG Baby Catch You" - Video Of Simi And A Teenage Boy In Bed Sparks Reactio / An Interview With The Fast Rising Beautiful Nollywood Actress Anthonia Ibeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.