Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,166 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Are The Democrats Not Being Forward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are The Democrats Not Being Forward (256 Views)

Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye / PDP To Babayemi: Our Party Is Built For Hardworking Democrats, Not Lazy Autocrat / Those Who Reject Election Results Are Not Democrats – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Democrats Not Being Forward by Cetacean419: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2020
As much as I would love to see Biden rule, its getting so absurd everyday.
Saying Trump should concede is against the Law. I know an opponent has every right to go to court but telling him to concede? that should be against the Law.The Law acknowledges one as President -Elect when the Electoral college has voted in December. But what I see is quite strange, The Associated Media Press Announcing a Victor? That can be awkward. The world leaders congratulating him is strange even though is Likelier to win.
They say Trump opposes democracy but Media declaring victors? I don't know how the Congress and Reps work.
Now Biden has a Office called President -Elect. This things are quite absurd for America.
Obama and Biden had no option but to hand over since they were outgoing. So why the Shenanigans by Biden?
SHARE your thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Are The Democrats Not Being Forward by silentoperator: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2020
Cetacean419:
As much as I would love to see Biden rule, its getting so absurd everyday.
Saying Trump should concede is against the Law. I know an opponent has every right to go to court but telling him to concede? that should be against the Law.The Law acknowledges one as President -Elect when the Electoral college has voted in December. But what I see is quite strange, The Associated Media Press Announcing a Victor? That can be awkward. The world leaders congratulating him is strange even though is Likelier to win.
They say Trump opposes democracy but Media declaring victors? I don't know how the Congress and Reps work.
Now Biden has a Office called President -Elect. This things are quite absurd for America.
Obama and Biden had no option but to hand over since they were outgoing. So why the Shenanigans by Biden?
SHARE your thoughts.
You got it wrong. Trump assumed President-Elect tag on election night as soon as it was projected that he Wil win. Let me also correct the impression that the press calls the result. The press only projects a winner. We all should do our research, these things did not start today it has always been there. Google it and be informed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are The Democrats Not Being Forward by Freestainworld(m): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2020
Biden did no wrong, according to the electoral procedure, who ever gets a certain amount of votes on the electoral college votes wins, and Biden got even more than that, even went ahead to beat in in the popular votes, tell me why he won't declare himself as president elect, if this happens in Africa, the same america will tell the incumbent president to concede to the winner.
Re: Are The Democrats Not Being Forward by Cetacean419: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2020
silentoperator:
You got it wrong. Trump assumed President-Elect tag on election night as soon as it was projected that he Wil win. Let me also correct the impression that the press calls the result. The press only projects a winner. We all should do our research, these things did not start today it has always been there. Google it and be informed.
Did he create a Office what is this one saying? Re-read naw

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Obaseki Makes First Appointment, Retains Ex-SSG Ogie / TM Kazeem Tanimu Advises The Nigerian Youth On The Way Forward Amids Crisis / AMAC Officials Apparently Trying To Demolish A Building With People In It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.