Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Obama Vs. Nwangwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Vs. Nwangwu (626 Views)

Under Their Umbrella Obama Vs GMB vs queen elizabeth / Jonathan With Obama Vs Buhari With Obama ( Photos) / Obama Vs A Nun: How Obama Blocked The Only Christian Rep In Iraq From Comin 2 US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obama Vs. Nwangwu by bestofthisyear(m): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2011
Before anyone knew Barack Hussein Obama as the President of the United States, few knew him as the Senator from Illinois. If you follow his history, he was a man who dedicated his time, energy, and efforts to the servitude of his people. That is the only way he was able to grasp the need of the masses, not just the elite, and rally his way to the Presidency of the United States. Similarly, we have the same exact type of candidate in Rev. Prof. Peter Nwangwu, who left the U.S. after living there for 34 years to give back to his country and after his servitude to Nigeria at UNN has taken the leap to serve his country in an even bigger capacity. I had the unique chance to attend his press conference which makes me such a believer. The difference with him is he specifies the problems we have here in Nigeria and gives specific answers to solving the problems we have, not just empty rhetoric. There is not ONE candidate I have seen with the conviction and vision that I saw at that press conference. After being an avid GEJ supporter, he made me a believer in his vision and how he will help Nigeria change. The question is are we as Nigerians ready to support a fairly known candidate from a fairly known party who is more than qualified to do the job? I for one doubt it but I hope I'm wrong. For those of you who doubt my conviction see it for yourself at www.nwangwuforpresident.com. After you've seen the evidence I dare anyone to say anything contrary to what I've seen myself firsthand.
Re: Obama Vs. Nwangwu by bestofthisyear(m): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2011
Nigeria is not ready for change, it just sounds good to them like the Obama slogan "yes we can". We like the idea but aren't ready to do what it takes to get there

(1) (Reply)

Buhari In Yobe / MALIA AND SASHA OBAMA RECEIVE JUST 1$ A WEEK ALLOWANCE / Day ACN Brought Their Rascality, Thuggery To Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.