Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

I Am The Biggest Artiste In Nigeria – Davido (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The Biggest Artiste In Nigeria – Davido (video) (199 Views)

My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims / "My Private Jet Has Landed In Nigeria" - Davido (Photo) / Alex Ozone: “Olamide Is Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Biggest Artiste In Nigeria – Davido (video) by Revolva(m): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2020
Superstar singer, Davido has stated that he is the biggest artiste in Nigeria.

The singer who made the declaration in an interview with Bolanle Olukanni on Ndani TV, stated that the facts are clear for everyone to see.

Davido further stated that he is not talking about money, but stressed he is bigger than everyone in all ramifications.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOk631l6GGw
Re: I Am The Biggest Artiste In Nigeria – Davido (video) by YoonSung59: 9:52am On Nov 12, 2020
Yes in Nigeria
Re: I Am The Biggest Artiste In Nigeria – Davido (video) by SpicyMimi(f): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2020
Ohhh He understands the power of social media and how to get attention.

Final clearance sales : Good quality T-shirts available, few polos , socks, jeans, long sleeves shirts, boxers, 3 in 1 White T-shirts etc all available at low prices. Stock is limited and this is the last clearance sales.

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 4:44 P.m. Jeremih Has Been Hospitalized And Is In The Icu For Covid-19 / Hope For President Trump As State Tend To This For Him / 2brand Reaffirms His Undieing Love For Tonto, Promise 2m And A Song, Photos!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.