Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Today's Devotionals For Christians - THURSDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Christians - THURSDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2020 (138 Views)

Today's Devotionals For Thursday 12th August 2021 / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - THURSDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2020 by Thedevotinals: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME THURSDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: GLORIFIED IN CHRIST
BIBLE TEXT: John 17:22

'And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them….'

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: HOLD ON TO FAITH
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 4:18-21 (AMPC)

'[For Abraham, human reason for] hope being gone, hoped in faith that he should become the father of many nations, as he had been promised, so [numberless] shall your descendants be. He did not weaken in faith when he considered the [utter] impotence of his own body, which was as good as dead because he was about a hundred years old, or [when he considered] the barrenness of Sarah’s [deadened] womb. No unbelief or distrust made him waver (doubtingly question) concerning the promise of God, but he grew strong and was empowered by faith as he gave praise and glory to God, fully satisfied and assured that God was able and mighty to keep His word and to do what He had promised.'

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: CLEAN HOUSE
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Kings 15:11–12, MSG

'Asa conducted himself well before GOD, reviving the ways of his ancestor David. He cleaned house…and threw out all the idols his predecessors had made.'

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: GOD DAILY LOADS YOU WITH BENEFITS
BIBLE TEXT: Deuteronomy 28:6

'Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out.'

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: ACTIONS OVERSHADOW WORDS
BIBLE TEXT: John 13:15

“For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.”

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: BEWARE OF FLATTERY
BIBLE TEXT: Job 32:21,22

“Let me not, I pray you, accept any man’s person, neither let me give flattering titles unto man. For I know not to give flattering titles; in so doing my maker would soon take me away.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: EVIL DAYS ARE HERE
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 95:10

“Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:”

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: OPEN THE FLOW
BIBLE TEXT: Hebrews 12:1-2

'Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.'

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: GOOD THINGS ARE COSTLY
BIBLE TEXT: John 16:33

'In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.''

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: THE LONG WAY
BIBLE TEXT: Exodus 13:17

'God did not lead them on the road through the Philistine country, though that was shorter.'

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: RECEIVE THE MINISTRY OF THE ANGELS
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 22:43

‘And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.’

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY MANNA FOR THURSDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: THE EVIL BIRD AND EVIL SPIES
BIBLE TEXT: ISAIAH 8:1-13

READ OUR DAILY MANNA FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: THE FRUIT OF YIELDEDNESS
BIBLE TEXT: Genesis 44:1-17(NKJV)

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR THURSDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: KEY THOUGHTS ON TRUTH AND FALSEHOOD
BIBLE TEXT: : John 8:44

'Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do: he was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.'

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: YOUR HERITAGE IS GOOD
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 16:5-6KJV

'The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.'

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: BE WHO GOD CREATED YOU TO BE
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Corinthians 4:2 (NLT)

'We don’t try to trick anyone or distort the word of God.'

[url=https://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/devotional/rick warren-devotinoal/]READ RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY[/url]

GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: PERFECT PEACE
BIBLE TEXT: Philippians 4:7

' And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.'

READ GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

Lunch(1): Fruitful Growth In Faith / Pastor Jason Meyer / SUNDAY SERVICE On Youtube( Vengeance DAY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.