Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside (38404 Views)

UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation / Court Seals Shoprite In Umuahia Over Loan Default (photos) / Wonder Bank Operator In Ogun Absconds With Customers' N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
Davicjoe:
Why is every govt agencies hell-bent on frustrating d lives of Nigerians? What has Nigerians done wrong?
I am very sure d officers that sealed off her shop are poverty ridden men trying to milk other people of their hard earned wealth.
There was once a country.
The answer to ur question is very glaring... We hate each other. Police will rob,obtain,kill, maim ,army, civil defence even ordinary neighborhood vigilante will still do their own, okay ordinary citizens unkor, ever ready to kill anyone labeled a thief in a brutal dehumanizing way without even carefully confirming the accused, any little opportunity they get they burn down private properties of fellow ordinary citizens like them (public protest), even market women and men/ traders will quadruple the price of their wares all in a bid to catch u mugu then u start negotiations like an FBI agent does with a terrorist holding hostages... with these little u can see that we are our own problems. I don't even want to start on Nairaland issues. Those ones are worse than policemen

1 Like

Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by hush15: 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

From the way she speaks she is clearly one of the privileged northerners. I am surprised she hasnt made a few phone calls to address the situation..... or she has called and her connections are ineffective.

Of course she is well influential. She knows people she can call. Just that with her level of connection, she can't just bring them into a case that's only 250k. E be like say you known the girl. Look up landn interiors on Instagram. She will resolve it eventually sha
Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by Jaqenhghar: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
Bennysam:

Everyone know how our government operates but most of us the citizens don’t respect law of land
What useless law says a man cannot operate his business in peace? If she is really found wanting why was she allowed to open up and operate in the first place? This shows they dont know what they are doing. If she was in the wrong she wont speak up either.
Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by Jaqenhghar: 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
hush15:

Of course she is well influential. She knows people she can call. Just that with her level of connection, she can't just bring them into a case that's only 250k. E be like say you known the girl. Look up landn interiors on Instagram. She will resolve it eventually sha
Abeg I no sabi am. Its the way she speaks and her level of confidence I noticed. Bros 250k is not only O. Thats some serious bread. I hope this gets the necessary attention not just for her but for other business owners. Imagine a struggling person facing this BS everyday.
Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by hush15: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Abeg I no sabi am. Its the way she speaks and her level of confidence I noticed. Bros 250k is not only O. Thats some serious bread. I hope this gets the necessary attention not just for her but for other business owners. Imagine a struggling person facing this BS everyday.

Well I hope so too o.
Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by shortgun(m): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
Atlas9:

They string these cannabis smoking scoundrels together and they make life difficult for people. All to raise money for one oga .... they lack initiative sef. No creative thinking. At least, tie something productive or legacy forming to your time in power. Not just extorting money from the public.
I tell you..nothing creative just extortion and high headedness by the lowlifes they parade as staff.
They once chased a hawker , only to leave when the guy was hit by a car angry
Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by KenModi(m): 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
Davicjoe:
Why is every govt agencies hell-bent on frustrating d lives of Nigerians? What has Nigerians done wrong?
I am very sure d officers that sealed off her shop are poverty ridden men trying to milk other people of their hard earned wealth.

Nigeria is simply a case of animals eating animals. I have no sympathy for us Nigerians. We are the cause of our own problems.

1 Like

Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by lereinter(m): 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
Davicjoe:

The government of nigeria
increased vat
They increased deposit and withdrawal charges
They increased import duties
They increased excise duty
They imposed stamp duty
They increased electricity charges
They increased fuel pump price

So you expect amac to be different

We are living under the mercy of God only in nigeria
Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by Bennysam: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

What useless law says a man cannot operate his business in peace? If she is really found wanting why was she allowed to open up and operate in the first place? This shows they dont know what they are doing. If she was in the wrong she wont speak up either.
Now I know you don’t have sense, there are places you don’t display your business in every country, why black peoples lack sense of reasoning and sense of development
Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by jaxxy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
They are all criminals
Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by Jaqenhghar: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
Bennysam:

Now I know you don’t have sense, there are places you don’t display your business in every country, why black peoples lack sense of reasoning and sense of development
You when get sense see the nonsense you just put up like someone who used google translate. You are most likely one of the AMAC staff they are talking of. SMH
Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
Akfrenzy:
sad let her sue them immediately , I hate what I don't like and don't like what I hate ,anyway my heartfelt condolences to Goliath and his family honestly David said he didn't know that stone will kill him
grin grin grin Asin ehn, so many kolo pipu dey dis world. cheesy
Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by suremanpatriot: 2:15am On Nov 13, 2020
nigeria need to be saved fr wicked evil ppl in govt, so many wicked ppl in this govt....
theu say they do trader money
palliative money
recovery fund money
wey the place to get this money na? Na all deception
And someone is busy strugglin and they lock her biz just for witchcraft benefit.
Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by d33types: 5:44am On Nov 13, 2020
uptimum123:

Her claims is false

Everyone just wants to trend

Guy shut up. These amac guys are scurrying around to exonerate themselves and you're daft to fall for it.

These amac people can bring her old documents to the public just to save face. If not ,why were they initially blaming public health department and saying they were on strike? From strike them don bring documents abi?

Some of us see through your shenanigans .
Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by d33types: 5:53am On Nov 13, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

From the way she speaks she is clearly one of the privileged northerners. I am surprised she hasnt made a few phone calls to address the situation..... or she has called and her connections are ineffective.

Aah. Person when get Wikipedia page sef

https://ha.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laylah_Ali_Othman

Check out her Instagram landninteriors
Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:16am On Nov 13, 2020
Winneygirl:
AMAC! The thorn in the flesh of all business people in abuja.

Not only Amac oo. Others day.

FHA, Task Force

1 Like

Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by Bennysam: 7:08am On Nov 13, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You when get sense see the nonsense you just put up like someone who used google translate. You are most likely one of the AMAC staff they are talking of. SMH
You are senseless idiot that never believe in rule of law you just do anyhow like animal you’re
Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by uptimum123(m): 7:12am On Nov 13, 2020
d33types:

Guy shut up. These amac guys are scurrying around to exonerate themselves and you're daft to fall for it.

These amac people can bring her old documents to the public just to save face. If not ,why were they initially blaming public health department and saying they were on strike? From strike them don bring documents abi?

Some of us see through your shenanigans .

Your stupidity is second to none.
Where did they say they were on strike,they specifically said it was the health department that visited them and not Amac.

If you had taken your time to carefully go through that post you won't be here barking like a dog that was let loose

1 Like

Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by Jaqenhghar: 7:30am On Nov 13, 2020
Bennysam:

You are senseless idiot that never believe in rule of law you just do anyhow like animal you’re
Still more senseless talk. Are rules meant to guide or to oppress? When someone obeys the rules do you reward them or do you punish them?
You live in a shithole where criminals are pampered and given a second chance while law abiding citizens are arrested and routinely tortured then you are telling me rule of law as if you know what that means. And for your information its "you are" not "you're"
Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by Jaqenhghar: 7:35am On Nov 13, 2020
d33types:

Aah. Person when get Wikipedia page sef

https://ha.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laylah_Ali_Othman

Check out her Instagram landninteriors
Nairaland detectives I hail una grin
You guys are the bomb grin
But on a serious note that's an interesting read.
Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by Jaqenhghar: 7:40am On Nov 13, 2020
dairykidd:

The answer to ur question is very glaring... We hate each other. Police will rob,obtain,kill, maim ,army, civil defence even ordinary neighborhood vigilante will still do their own, okay ordinary citizens unkor, ever ready to kill anyone labeled a thief in a brutal dehumanizing way without even carefully confirming the accused, any little opportunity they get they burn down private properties of fellow ordinary citizens like them (public protest), even market women and men/ traders will quadruple the price of their wares all in a bid to catch u mugu then u start negotiations like an FBI agent does with a terrorist holding hostages... with these little u can see that we are our own problems. I don't even want to start on Nairaland issues. Those ones are worse than policemen
You deserve one crate of orijin. This is where the root of Naija's wahala is. Zero compassion at all. When we were discussing this britality one soldier o this forum said something. He said to me you peoplecriticizing us, if you are the ones wearing the uniform you will do worse. I had no response.

1 Like

Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by Bennysam: 7:41am On Nov 13, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Still more senseless talk. Are rules meant to guide or to oppress? When someone obeys the rules do you reward them or do you punish them?
You live in a shithole where criminals are pampered and given a second chance while law abiding citizens are arrested and routinely tortured then you are telling me rule of law as if you know what that means. And for your information its "you are" not "you're"
When you don’t respect the law that meant to protect you that same law will oppress you
Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by Jaqenhghar: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bennysam:

When you don’t respect the law that meant to protect you that same law will oppress you
What law? Tell us what law you are talking of.
Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by greatefa1011(m): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
Who do this country this kind thing? Lock your fellow human being and demand 250k instantly before reopening same? Baba must hear this one.
Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by greatefa1011(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bennysam:

...another man's corpse is like a dead wood... Wait small
Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by Bennysam: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

What law? Tell us what law you are talking of.
The most useless people that don’t keep law is black, go to America and anywhere these black peoples and see how they behave against the law you will cry
Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by mechanics(m): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
She shouldn't be frustrated, things will get better.
Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by Jaqenhghar: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bennysam:

The most useless people that don’t keep law is black, go to America and anywhere these black peoples and see how they behave against the law you will cry
Nigger shut your ignorant ass up and answer my question. What law is it that was broken? Instead of answering you are telling me of America you speak as if you have been to America. Once you fulfill the conditions to open a business over there you go ahead. No government agency harrasses you everyday for money except criminals.
Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by Bennysam: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Nigger shut your ignorant ass up and answer my question. What law is it that was broken? Instead of answering you are telling me of America you speak as if you have been to America. Once you fulfill the conditions to open a business over there you go ahead. No government agency harrasses you everyday for money except criminals.
Your stupidity has eaten you deep , I wasn’t there , I was just telling not to jump into conclusions anytime you see government work oppressing individual because he or she may break some laws that’s all
Re: AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside by Jaqenhghar: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bennysam:

Your stupidity has eaten you deep , I wasn’t there , I was just telling not to jump into conclusions anytime you see government work oppressing individual because he or she may break some laws that’s all
The stupidity is on you. You can teven answer a simple question. Which laws are we talking of? You are telling me black america. Olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help I Mistakenly Revealed My BVN / Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) / Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.