Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

The Nigerian Nightmare: I Go Soon Beat Person Pikin - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Nigerian Nightmare: I Go Soon Beat Person Pikin (355 Views)

Kamaru Usman: I Go Soon Beat Person Pikin Again (Photos) / The Nigerian Nightmare, Kamaru Usman Retains His World Title / Nigeria VS Croatia 0:2.....the Nightmare I Had. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Nightmare: I Go Soon Beat Person Pikin by pyro62(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2020
The Nigerian Nightmare Kamaru Usman, has released a new photo where he shows off his amazing bicep and and captioned "I go soon beat person pikin".
We all remember how the 33 year old Nigerian American defeated Colby Covington after a fierce war of words from both men. Usman is likely to face his next title defense against the Brazilian Gilbert burns.

He is the current UFC Welterweight Champion. Usman is also The Ultimate Fighter 21 tournament winner.

The Nigerian Nightmare is having such a phenomenal career with a total of 18 victories with his sole loss coming seven years ago. In just his second fight of his MMA career, where he succumbed to the submission skills of Jose Caceres.

1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Nightmare: I Go Soon Beat Person Pikin by Dididrumz(m): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2020
Beat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I Wouldn't Be Afraid Of Barcelona Right Now, They're Not Scary" / FIFA Calls Off Men’s 2021 U-17, U-20 World Cups / Biafra Football Club (biafra FC) Unearthed 1969-1978

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.