|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,105,588 members, 7,663,272 topics. Date: Friday, 01 December 2023 at 05:03 AM
|Hotel Supervisor For A 3-star Hotel In Ijegun, Ikotun by gitto(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2020|
VACANCY – Hotel Supervisor (Ijegun, Ikotun)
A 3-Star hotel located in the heart of Ijegun – Ikotun, Lagos is currently in need of a Hotel Supervisor.
The Hotel offers a collection of rooms from Standard, Deluxe to Executive. The hotel also renders other high-class hospitality services to guests which include a bar/lounge, a swimming pool and a restaurant that serves a variety of local and continental dishes.
The Hotel Supervisor will work hand-in-hand with the Hotel Manager in promoting the facilities of the hotel for increased patronage from customers within Ijegun-Ikotun and environs.
- The Hotel Supervisor will utilise his/her creativity and experience in the transformation of the current revenue base of the hotel by ensuring increased patronage of the hotel facilities (room service, bar/lounge, swimming pool and restaurants) from the residents in the neighbourhood.
- Ensure the service from the hotel and its staff are top-notch and makes customers feel welcome at all times.
- Ensure the smooth running of business operations of the hotel.
- Monitor staff productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Ensure staff compliance with the company policies and health and safety standards as well as protocols to stop the spread of COVID-19 which has been stipulated by the Lagos State Government.
• Minimum of HND/B.Sc.
• Must have solid years of experience in the hospitality industry and managing hotels in Lagos.
• Must be resident in and familiar with the socio-economic life of Ijegun, Ikotun, Ejigbo and environs.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be a very creative individual with the ability to spot good opportunities.
• Good organisational and leadership skills.
• Good time management ability.
• Must have a courteous attitude and be a people’s person.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested persons in the hospitality industry in Lagos should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the mail should be “Hotel Supervisor – Ijegun”.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25