Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents (37221 Views)

Femi Otedola Hails Daughter, DJ Cuppy At Pepsi Lituation Party / Femi Otedola Wishes His Mother Happy Birthday, Temi Otedola Reacts. / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by Patosky4U: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
J

Space booking goes wrong lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by Decolonel(m): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
Disrespect!.. Who dey disrespect who?. Mk my fada get money like her fada, then my fada go insult me the how em want
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by tunapawizzy: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
Johnson5258:
I just like his style of father. Always available regardless of their sex. If na one man wey I sabi hmmmmn!
Baba Johnson5258 come and see sumtin sir
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by bob55dave(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
flemsy15:
Someone that disobeys Otedola, how can she be submissive as a wife when we marry? I hereby quit.

Lolsss, you funny sha, I no understand you o
Who is the we? You follow?
Dem know you at all?
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by nwakgr8: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mokason288:
On social media?

Nice one

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
grin
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by AWhy101(m): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
flemsy15:
Someone that disobeys Otedola, how can she be submissive as a wife when we marry? I hereby quit.
grin
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by Dollanaira: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
Oh
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by YungJo207(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
Cuppy na case normally.

Classy, trending Female high quality leather 3-in-1 handbag for your daily essential.
Price is #10k ( negotiate able )

WhatsApp/Call : 08174148706

Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by Goodman247: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
Dididrumz:
grin

She be the black sheep of the house.

Every family has its own.
are u d black sheep
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by Mutaultope(m): 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
Where is her Mummy gan self ?

it's all about Daddy and daughters ...... mama won nko ?
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by Dididrumz(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Goodman247:
are u d black sheep

In my own family, Yes oooo.
But not in a bad way. I just disturb alot.
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by Franzinni: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
When you have money and you have love from your family you have it all ...

Money is honey

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by Neddstark: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Days ago he complemented Temi as the greatest actress from Africa just on her first movie.
This one has done songs upon songs and but he refused to compliment her music.
Daddy is silently saying something that Nigerian music fans are saying loudly. She better listen. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
flemsy15:

Actually, the marital paradigm is not the same when you are considering marriage to the children of the super rich.
She will not look up to you for structure or schedule of life. She comes preloaded. You fit in as best you can.
You have no hope of running a closed system. Her nuclear family is guaranteed to intrude as much as possible.
The things you frown upon will not factor. She can go night clubbing with other people, including men, and you will have to swallow it.
They are usually very flexible with their sexual activity, and you may find yourself in the middle of their established company (some of whom they have history with).
Submission will be the last thing on your mind.
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
Wahala for who get Scorpio as daughter oh. Oollosho and disobedience is their name
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by Johnson5258: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
Lol! Wetin be that oooooo??

tunapawizzy:

Baba Johnson5258 come and see sumtin sir
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
Kingluqman:
E be like joke but I no think sey na joke... Ote Dey pray on wetin e Dey face grin

My brother, make you pity any man when get Scorpio child as daughter oh. They will always bring disgrace to the family.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by Casper21: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
People that live in the street envy people that live in a 3bedroom flat and wish to be like them.
People that live in 3 bedroom flat envy people that live in duplex and wish to be like them.
People that live in Duplex envy people that live all over the country and wish to be like them.
People that live in all over the country have zero envies, see the power of Money.
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by Emmyj2g: 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Copy love. Disobey me I'm your prince charming. grin
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by Mokason288(m): 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
femi4:
You made "nonsense."
This is 2020, leave that stone age
Omo Yoruba... Afonja continue advising your kids on social media Anu ofia
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by jUeLiZ: 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Stylishly warning her 'don't disobey me by marrying a poor man'.

marry ke...cuppy is so fun of his Dad.. daddy's girl.. reason why she doesn't wanna marry...cos she won't have all the daddy's fun anymore....

don't quote me
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by Dailyhappenings: 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
I wan marry this Cuppy girl oo...but e go look as if I be gold digger
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by pansophist(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
Zulumbubii:
Funny man

Woman no de cartoon their man pics for your world?
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by miniziter(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
Poor men prayer
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
Don't know why I like the girl. She's pretty
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by InvertedHammer: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
/
I dey suspect something.

Make I no talk.

/
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by LikeAking: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
Dj Cuppy disobey your parents. You are no longer a kid. Imagine the African parent mentality.
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by LordErrk: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mokason288:
On social media?

Nice one

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

No you didn't
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by Ayo2004: 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
Dailyhappenings:
I wan marry this Cuppy girl oo...but e go look as if I be gold digger
Gold digger kor,dollar digger ni
Radarada grin
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by Oracleforce: 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
flemsy15:

80 percent of this generation youth lack home training and too disastrous to engage with
Re: Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents by jaxxy(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Femi ote$ is indeed a wise man he knows his daughter very well. She more than a hand full. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

K-Cee Stuns In Red Suit, Performs At A Wedding In Jos (Photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.