Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

The Ongoing Indefinite ASUU Strike May Not End This Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ongoing Indefinite ASUU Strike May Not End This Year (434 Views)

ASUU Strike May End This Week – FG / ASUU Strike May Continue For Years. / October 12 Resumption: We Can’t Work On Empty Stomach, Strike Indefinite – ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ongoing Indefinite ASUU Strike May Not End This Year by asorockvibestv: 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
Everyday you wake up and hear that ASUU and FG will be meeting today, but then after the meeting you keep hearing same thing (disagreement!!!).

It looking like a scam because we aren’t seeing pictures from their meetings, same way we never saw a picture of Covid19 isolation center but they keep recording 1000 cases everyday.
For me I think they may want schools to resume back next year and it’s obvious the government of Nigeria (especially the present) do not care about Education.

Read More
https://asorockvibes.com.ng/education/ASUU-strike-may-not-end-this-year-see-reasons/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ongoing Indefinite ASUU Strike May Not End This Year by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
asorockvibestv:
Everyday you wake up and hear that ASUU and FG will be meeting today, but then after the meeting you keep hearing same thing (disagreement!!!).

It looking like a scam because we aren’t seeing pictures from their meetings, same way we never saw a picture of Covid19 isolation center but they keep recording 1000 cases everyday.
For me I think they may want schools to resume back next year and it’s obvious the government of Nigeria (especially the present) do not care about Education.

Read More
https://asorockvibes.com.ng/education/ASUU-strike-may-not-end-this-year-see-reasons/
The Ongoing Indefinite ASUU Strike May Will Not End This Year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ongoing Indefinite ASUU Strike May Not End This Year by sinkhole: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
DamZik:
The Ongoing Indefinite ASUU Strike May Will Not End This Year.
thank you for correcting OP cool

1 Like

Re: The Ongoing Indefinite ASUU Strike May Not End This Year by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
asorockvibestv:

Read More
Las Las make we click your link grin
miserable bloggers grin

1 Like

Re: The Ongoing Indefinite ASUU Strike May Not End This Year by Vexedkid(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
Na now u know? No go learn work.

(1) (Reply)

DROP BY TO SEE MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS (•‿•) / Professional Journalism And Media Training In Ibadan / Meet The Best Graduating Student Of IAUOE Port Harcourt 2018/2019 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.