Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

The Increase In Price Of Food Stuff - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Increase In Price Of Food Stuff (300 Views)

Europe-Based Nigerian Vlogger Laments Over Hike In Price Of Goat Meat This Xmas / Christmas Chicken! Have You Noticed This Increase In Price? / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Increase In Price Of Food Stuff by sammysneh(m): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
Good day Nairalanders,i went to the market to buy food stuff this morning so I don't go about buying at high price form shop
To my greatest surprise the 15k I went with, i couldn't have get enough because the price has inflated I was dumbfounded wen I heard the price of indomie I. e the carton has increased to 4500.We are in trouble in this country with the way price of food has risen it will be hard for the common man to feed even the rich are feeling the hardship of this buhari administration

I now understand why there is increase in crime rate in the country, No jobs for graduate

It's not easy for married couple who have many children that's what propelled Nigeria citizens to break Covid -19 palliative centers to carry food
There is really hunger in the land, The government has to do something fast to help the needs of the people.
what's your take how is the price of goods in your area cheap or expensive..

(1) (Reply)

Order Hot Meal Delivered To Your Doorstep In Abuja / How To Make The Most Easiest Home Made Sausage Recipe (video) / Introducing Sunshine Liquid Wash In Large Qualities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.