Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

"Meet My Son" - Bbnaija Nina Ivy Finally Unveils Face Of Her Cute Son, Denzel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Meet My Son" - Bbnaija Nina Ivy Finally Unveils Face Of Her Cute Son, Denzel (1741 Views)

Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) / Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Timaya Show Off His Cute Son In New Adorable Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Meet My Son" - Bbnaija Nina Ivy Finally Unveils Face Of Her Cute Son, Denzel by onyi25(f): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
Reality TV star, Nina Ivy, has finally revealed face of her son, Denzel whom she welcomed in July, 2020.

The proud mum has taken to her Instagram page to share adorable photos of herself and her bundle on joy.

Sharing one of the photos, the reality star who is currently residing in US with her husband, gushed over the little boy, revealing how much she loves him.

See full update/ more photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/11/meet-my-son-bbnaija-nina-ivy-finally.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: "Meet My Son" - Bbnaija Nina Ivy Finally Unveils Face Of Her Cute Son, Denzel by Homeboiy: 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
undecided
Re: "Meet My Son" - Bbnaija Nina Ivy Finally Unveils Face Of Her Cute Son, Denzel by blesskewe(f): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
cute

2 Likes

Re: "Meet My Son" - Bbnaija Nina Ivy Finally Unveils Face Of Her Cute Son, Denzel by mespusinglez(m): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
Fine Baby

1 Like

Re: "Meet My Son" - Bbnaija Nina Ivy Finally Unveils Face Of Her Cute Son, Denzel by pretydiva(f): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
Why the baby resemble Ned nwoko undecided

1 Like

Re: "Meet My Son" - Bbnaija Nina Ivy Finally Unveils Face Of Her Cute Son, Denzel by punisha: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
pretydiva:
Why the baby resemble Ned nwoko undecided

To knock ur head dey hungry me.
See as I come dey look the baby picture dey find Ned
d pikin okpolo eyes sef come dey hypnotize me.
Re: "Meet My Son" - Bbnaija Nina Ivy Finally Unveils Face Of Her Cute Son, Denzel by fuckaholic25(f): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
when we tell ladies not to smoke again, dem no go hear!!! Na mama dey smoke, Na pikin high

(1) (Reply)

How Will EFCC Prove Its Case Against Cubana Chief Priest? / Attah Of Igala & Chancellor Of University Of Lagos Dies…aged 102 / VOTE NIGERIA @ Miss Globe 2014 WORLD FINAL 08 NOVEMBER 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.