Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program (46763 Views)

Notore Chemical Industry 2021 Graduate Trainee Program / Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program / Stanbic IBTC Bank Private Banker Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by DammyJosh(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2021
timtowy:

I just got feedback that I am through to interview stage. Anyone knows what to expect in the interview?
Also, if anyone is interested, I can create a WhatsApp group for easier communication. If you are interested, please drop your WhatsApp number.

please add me
Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by walex2bad(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
DammyJosh:
Please who else have their interview for Tuesday? Is there any WhatsApp group I can Join?
When did you get a mail for this?
Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by DammyJosh(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2021
walex2bad:

On Friday.
Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by timtowy: 10:46am On Nov 22, 2021
walex2bad:

Do you want to be part of Stanbic GT 2021 whatsapp group? If so, Kindly share your Whatsapp number, so that we can share information with one another more easily and much faster through Whatsapp. i want to create Whatsapp group today.
Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by timtowy: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2021
lukman:
I don't have access to the mail. You can mail me on *****@z***.com

Do you want to be part of Stanbic GT 2021 whatsapp group? If so, Kindly share your Whatsapp number, so that we can share information with one another more easily and much faster through Whatsapp. i want to create Whatsapp group today.
Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by lukman: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
timtowy:

create the group and send in the link here
Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by timtowy: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
lukman:
Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by walex2bad(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
lukman:
I have been trying to reply to your mail. I haven’t been able to.
Kindly send the link to me, if you’ve gotten it.
Thanks �

1 Like

Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by DammyJosh(m): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
lukman:

Exactly, I'm beginning to suspect the person sef
Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by timtowy: 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
walex2bad:

I have been trying to reply to your mail. I haven’t been able to.
Kindly send the link to me, if you’ve gotten it.
Thanks �

https://chat. whatsapp. com/HZO2cUIoQAx9BaSYzM2V6O

I have been trying to share link but the chat . whatsapp . com part of the link is trimmed off by nairaland while posting. I had to improvise by putting a space in between the link. Please copy it and paste it in a other browser and remove the space. i think Nairaland may have a violation against sharing WhatsApp group links on their platform
Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by lukman: 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
timtowy:

https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/HZO2cUIoQAx9BaSYzM2V6O
I have been trying to share link but the chat . whatsapp . com part of the link is trimmed off by nairaland while posting. I had to improvise by putting a space in between the link. Please copy it and paste it in a other browser and remove the space. i think Nairaland may have a violation against sharing WhatsApp group links on their platform
Good job man
Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by timtowy: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
DammyJosh:

Exactly, I'm beginning to suspect the person sef

Hi, I have shared the link. Kindly join if interested.
Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Dannyhonda(m): 6:00am On Nov 25, 2021
Why are you going to a WhatsApp group? Doesn't make sense, the people that have been on this trend ain't fools, stay here and pass information for the incoming ones. Don't spoil the trend for God sake

6 Likes

Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by vinnyelite: 10:15am On Nov 25, 2021
Latest BizMate Jobs Today

Apply Now & Share

1. HR Manager -Ibadan

2. Investment Officer- Lagos

3 Sales Consultant - Lagos

4 Content & Production Planning Manager- Lagos

5. Head of Finance and Operations- Osun

6. Anaesthetic Nurse -Sierra Leone

7. Business Development Manager- Lagos

8. Project Manager- Lagos

9. Production Supervisor- Lagos

10 Internal Audit Manager- Lagos

11. Business Development Executives -Lagos

12. Legal Manager - Lagos

13. Administrative Officer -Lagos

14. Senior Medical Officer -Lagos

15. Customer service Officer- Lagos

16.Teachers at Bloomsford Associates Consultant -Port Harcourt.

17. Male Operations Manager- Lagos

18 Office Manager- Lagos

19.Technical Supervisor- Ogun

20. Branch Manager- Benin, Calabar.

Click Now...Before they Expire
https://bizmate.mate3x.com/job-list-v5/
Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Drwalker2021(m): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Pls can I get ur contact? Thanks
BridgetDorcus:

Well, the assessment isn't designed for candidates to fail. It tests a lot of common sense, memory, logic etc. & about the personality questionnaire, you should probably read about their code of ethics and just try to be yourself as possible and some of the personality questions has to do with job roles and the kind of department or units you'd like or your strength lies in. So, just select accordingly. There's no right or wrong answer there well, unless for some obvious trick questions which I don't expect anyone who got the test invite shouldn't figure out.
All the best ✌️
Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Fabinho: 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Drwalker2021:
Pls can I get ur contact? Thanks

Hi Drwalker2021.

Have you gotten a mail for the assessment? After sending CBN Compliant CV and credentials to their email, what's next
Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Drwalker2021(m): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hi. I have not. But after sending ur cv, just expect the online assessment
Fabinho:

Hi Drwalker2021.

Have you gotten a mail for the assessment? After sending CBN Compliant CV and credentials to their email, what's next
Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by raylandmark: 8:25am On Nov 27, 2021
Please I know this is not the right trend to post this but am in urgently need of it,pls is their anyone who has zenith bank past question should please forward it to this email akporraymond@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Dannyhonda(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2021
Is anyone having problem logging in cause mine is saying incorrect password, I need help here

1 Like

Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by itzyeami(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2021
Please is there a WhatsApp group for this? If yes, please can anyone share the invite link?

1 Like

Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by shammahyaro(f): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jim
itzyeami:
Please is there a WhatsApp group for this? If yes, please can anyone share the invite link?

Please were you invited for the interview stage?

1 Like

Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by shammahyaro(f): 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
lukman:
I don't think the portal matters. Mine was showing "canceled" when they sent the assessment mail.

1 Like

Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by myolucame1: 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hi all,

Please has anyone received their offer/employment letter from Stanbic bank in this week, ending today?

I've done the virtual interview and have been asked thereafter to do my pre-employment medical examination. This, I have also done.

Someone told me the employment letter will be sent this week, ending today. But haven't got a mail in that regard.

Someone should pls kindly tell me what to do.

Yes, I am patient, but you know how it feels when you are expecting such important news.

1 Like

Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by shammahyaro(f): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
myolucame1:
Hi all,

Please has anyone received their offer/employment letter from Stanbic bank in this week, ending today?

I've done the virtual interview and have been asked thereafter to do my pre-employment medical examination. This, I have also done.

Someone told me the employment letter will be sent this week, ending today. But haven't got a mail in that regard.

Someone should pls kindly tell me what to do.

Yes, I am patient, but you know how it feels when you are expecting such important news.

Please is it for the personal banker? When did you have your interview please

1 Like

Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by myolucame1: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
shammahyaro:

Please is it for the personal banker? When did you have your interview please

Yes, Personal Banker role.

It was in January.

Did you have your interview in January too?

1 Like

Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by timtowy: 10:01am On Feb 07, 2022
If anyone is still interested in joining the WhatsApp page for stanbic GT/Experienced hire recruitment, please find below the link. Please remove the spaces because Nairaland does not permit sharing WhatsApp links, so I had to add spaces.

https:// chat. whatsapp. com/KRyL3ZRMCCBCk19C1P4NE4
Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Em3a: 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
Please add me to the group chat 08120201423
Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Em3a: 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
timtowy:
If anyone is still interested in joining the WhatsApp page for stanbic GT/Experienced hire recruitment, please find below the link. Please remove the spaces because Nairaland does not permit sharing WhatsApp links, so I had to add spaces.

https:// chat. whatsapp. com/KRyL3ZRMCCBCk19C1P4NE4

Please add me 08120201423
Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by qanda: 12:01am On Mar 07, 2022
Stanbic IBTC job test past questions and answers are available at the job test section of Q and A App.

Install the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Uchepele(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Any update for those that applied for personal banker??
Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by fineguy11(m): 7:00pm On May 02, 2022
Did the Odyssey assessment on Saturday.. Took about 3 hours. Hope to get a positive response from them.
Re: Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by halaqasa: 7:01am On May 16, 2022
fineguy11:
Did the Odyssey assessment on Saturday.. Took about 3 hours. Hope to get a positive response from them.

Did you get a response for next stage??

I mean for 2022.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK / Qi Group Of Companies / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.