Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Acknowledge Threads & Ops That Really Helped You To Grow Your Finances - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Acknowledge Threads & Ops That Really Helped You To Grow Your Finances (167 Views)

What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? / Has Really Helped My Business As A Student / Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acknowledge Threads & Ops That Really Helped You To Grow Your Finances by chrisanderson99: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Nairaland is a forum that has almost 6 million people on it. Since it's creation in 2015, this platform has indeed been a Naira-land for many people who through the contents posted here were able to rise from misery to affluence.

Many have found useful tips that made them secure their dream jobs, many have been introduced to highly lucrative business opportunities. Some have learnt IT-based skills that more than doubled their incomes, while others have been introduced to investment that yields lifetime returns.

While some of us have benefited financially from this platform, some (including me) are still in search of ideas and opportunities that will lead us to the path of financial prosperity. I feel that we should appreciate OP's and threads that have really made Nairaland a Naira-land indeed.

OP's and threads that made us smile to our banks should be appreciated. By doing this, others will get to benefit from the thread, while the fame and accolades go the OP's. This would make many to also give us more updates and also influence others to share some of their success secrets with us.

If you have in any way benefited from any thread that made you richer than you were. Kindly acknowledge the thread or the OP by mentioning the OP or the thread.

(1) (Reply)

Bring All Your Paypal Funds To Me For Best Rates!!! / Digital Marketer Needed / I Wander By Accident Treated Face Detection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.