Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Mouth Odor Solved From The Bible - Emoji Devotions 12 November, 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mouth Odor Solved From The Bible - Emoji Devotions 12 November, 2020 (560 Views)

Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 12 November 2020 -key Thoughts On Truth / Rccg Sunday School 12 November, 2017 / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mouth Odor Solved From The Bible - Emoji Devotions 12 November, 2020 by sweetmusictv: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
Music Prescription for this devotion: Nigerian gospel dance playlist (any gospel dance playlist would do)

This devotion will guide you though a journey of understanding about halitosis (also known as mouth odour) and through the power and grace of God, you will have an outstanding solution from the Bible.

Sometimes simple things are hard to explain but God knowing all things will make all things easy through His word. Amen

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. Genesis 1:3

If you are not the type who read long articles, with apologies, this post is not for you.

"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me." 1 Corinthians 13:11

Do you remember when you were a baby.

Remember all those stages you have passed through till you were where you are right now you had only one body. From childhood to adulthood the same "body" you had had been with you through the thick and thin of life. Those days of blows and bruises, aches and pain with discomforts, yet your body has been there to heal and be there with you. What an amazing privileged.

A fight is not enough to recover our body from body or mouth oduor, for the body can heal itself through the supernatural power of God given to it. We do not own our body. We were only a care taker of our body. So how have you taken care of your body. Do you believe in caring for your body or curing your body when things do go wrong?

I pray that we will have many things to ever thanked God for especially our body after this devotion.

If you have issues with mouth oduor. Well the good news is that Mouth odour does not have issues with you. It is the way people perceive you, and not how God perceives you.

God perceives you as whole and excellent personality and will adorn you with His perfect gift through His love shown to the world though grace in Jesus Christ.

Mouth odour as pictured from the Bible Psalms 5:9

"Not a word from their mouth can be trusted; their heart is filled with malice. Their throat is an open grave; with their tongues they tell lies."

Can your words be trusted? Are you someone who is pride in what you do to the degree that your heart is filled with malice whenever others seem not to bow to you at will? What is malice to you?

According to the highlighted Bible passage an open grave is where decomposing dead bodies were laid and it will smell until only only dry bones are left.

Jesus said "A man is not defiled by what enters his mouth, but by what comes out of it.” Matthew 15:11.

I am not here to condemn you. Have you been defiling yourself or someone in a certain way or have you been defiled through others or through your rebelious actions in a certain way? Only you as a person can answer those questions.

Most times we behave like others and think because they do certain wrong things and go Scot free, we can also do such things and believe that nothing will happens to us, so we took our body-grace for granted (body-grace is like number of times you will do certain things wrong before judgement punishment is passed on your body). It's like a thief who is conversant with stealing and going Scot free and someday got caught and was treated with brutality. "Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them". Romans 1:32.

Now you see both how kind and how hard God can be. He was hard on those who fell, but he was kind to you (for being alive and well). And he will keep on being kind to you, if you keep on trusting in his kindness. Otherwise, you will be cut away too (in your carelessness).

Our God is good and gracious but should we be taking a lot of things for granted especially in our body?.

"Flee whoredom; every sin -- whatever a man may commit -- is without the body, and he who is committing whoredom, doth sin against his own body. 1 cor 6:18

Whoredom is the practice of whoring : prostitution. 2 : faithless, unworthy, or idolatrous practices or pursuits.

"Have you not known that your body is a sanctuary of the Holy Spirit in you, which ye have from God? and ye are not your own," 1 cor 6:19

Once again Jesus said "A man is not defiled by what enters his mouth, but by what comes out of it.” Matthew 15:11.

Bible says those who defiled themselves have sinned against their own body (they have betrayed thier innocent body).

Psalm 5:9 said "Not a word from their mouth can be trusted; their heart is filled with malice. Their throat is an open grave; with their tongues they tell lies."

Telling lies are things people just live with these days without thinking twice. Lying is the property attributed to the devil (John 8:44). And after a while the devil would seek his own.

The solution is to refresh the time an it's found in Act 3:19.

Repent (feel or express sincere regret or remorse about your wrongdoing), then, and turn to God (humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up in honor), so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing (renewal and restoration) may come from the Lord. Act 3:19

Now you have known the truth ; It's either the truth sets you free or you live with it. Refreshing comes with Healing and it is gradual. You must have learned patience and faith along your way.

"My dear children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate who pleads our case before the Father. He is Jesus Christ, the one who is truly righteous." 1 John 2:1

Wait on Jesus as he advocates for your recovery before God each day and keep doing his will as a repentant person who has tasted his grace. Refreshing time will come through His mercy.

"Afterward, Jesus found the man at the temple and said to him, “See, you have been made well. Stop sinning, or something worse may happen to you.” John 5:14

Prayer point for genuine repentance:

Father I am sorry for betraying the innocent body you gave to me . Please be merciful unto me a sinner in Jesus name. Amen

TIP: Renew your mind to love God and to love your neighbor as yourself . Remember Jesus in the element of your body that the Holy spirit dwells in you and enables you to be aware of the world and your present experiences, to think, and to feel; the power of His love in your consciousness and thoughts. Shine on in His grace.

Source: https://emojidevotions..com/

Re: Mouth Odor Solved From The Bible - Emoji Devotions 12 November, 2020 by finalboss(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
cheesy gibberish

(1) (Reply)

The Glorious Exit / How Do You Leave A Particular Habit / Kidnapping: Rev. Fr. Alphonsus Yashim Bello Lifeless Body Found -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.