Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) (79941 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Mbaise, Imo State (Photos) / Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Delta, Cart Away Money / 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by anochuko01(m): 3:13am On Nov 13, 2020
helinues:

Like really,so when the prolooters were busy releasing criminals from jail, stealing ammunitions from police officers, you guys never thought of this?

Na Edo's own to worst pass
Don't be stupid. Protesters wey no release criminals from jail for two weeks until the government sent hoodlums to attack them?
I dread to return to those days when 3rd mainland bridge was a terror zone, but it'll be uttter stupidity to blame this on protesters.

This could as well be SARS officials who have been deprived of their official armed robbery.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by vioment: 3:27am On Nov 13, 2020
If only the cars get car camera, the good ekelebe go sabi learn from am. Also if fg, sg, and lga go fit get sense, try fingerprinting everybody on a national scale. Before you go to school especially from ss2 and all of uni., every year fingerprinting; before you get official license, one time fingerprinting; before you and your people go for election, same thing.

These are the ways that Nigeria can get to a sensible level of forensics while it waits for constant light for more cameras.

Crime will always go on, even the devil committed crime in heaven. But it can be minimized. Nigerians are not born thieves, it is just that everybody has a no dulling mentality. Which is cool but it's like everybody talking at the same time, which means stalling. We need to use the theories, and apply them to the practicals.

I like that this van was padded. But the aftermath response was not managed properly. When fingerprint is in effect, all those crime scene disruptors will understand that it will be fair play when identified and treated like a suspect.

Npf need to learn from America crime solving in the 40s and 50s, because technology was limited then. Learning is not a crime, and shouldn't get ego involved.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by nedekid: 4:25am On Nov 13, 2020
IJOBA2:
IPOD YOUTHS angry
Lol, was waiting for that cool
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by nedekid: 4:26am On Nov 13, 2020
vioment:
If only the cars get car camera, the good ekelebe go sabi learn from am. Also if fg, sg, and lga go fit get sense, try fingerprinting everybody on a national scale. Before you go to school especially from ss2 and all of uni., every year fingerprinting; before you get official license, one time fingerprinting; before you and your people go for election, same thing.
Well said.

These are the ways that Nigeria can get to a sensible level of forensics while it waits for constant light for more cameras.

Crime will always go on, even the devil committed crime in heaven. But it can be minimized. Nigerians are not born thieves, it is just that everybody has a no dulling mentality. Which is cool but it's like everybody talking at the same time, which means stalling. We need to use the theories, and apply them to the practicals.

I like that this van was padded. But the aftermath response was not managed properly. When fingerprint is in effect, all those crime scene disruptors will understand that it will be fair play when identified and treated like a suspect.

Npf need to learn from America crime solving in the 40s and 50s, because technology was limited then. Learning is not a crime, and shouldn't get ego involved.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by infogeneral: 4:43am On Nov 13, 2020
The aftermath of anarchy. When people prefer lawlessness to being law abiding.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by akigbemaru: 4:45am On Nov 13, 2020
Esseite:
Bullion van robbery within Lagos city.... that's new..where is the police or could it be the police?..
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by akigbemaru: 4:46am On Nov 13, 2020
[quote author=nedekid post=95981263][/quote]
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by Memberclub(m): 5:10am On Nov 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

before the endsar destruction, there was no robbery like this.

In ikorodu people are busy crying for help because of armed robbers.

The south is a mess and a dead zone.
You think kids carrying guns did this? This was done by sarz incase you don't know

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 6:04am On Nov 13, 2020
[s]
limeta:
The other side of government Just to paint end sars in bad light The government is responsible
[/s]
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 6:10am On Nov 13, 2020
Those shots are too precise; the work of well-trained marksmen.

Armed robbers with no opportunity for range drills and target practices are known to spray sporadically if point blank range isn't guaranteed.

Again, only a well trained marksman would aim at all those impact points, with clear and concise precision.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by gulfer: 6:12am On Nov 13, 2020
I thought this type of light armor bullion van had been banned for car movement, someone has yo answer some question's angry angry angry
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 6:12am On Nov 13, 2020
helinues:

Like really,so when the prolooters were busy releasing criminals from jail, stealing ammunitions from police officers, you guys never thought of this?

Na Edo's own to worst pass

Were criminals released in Lagos?

As if Boko Haram, banditry, kidnapping, ritual killing, herdsmen-perpetrated ethnic cleansing etc all started with #endsars.

Be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by chubinwa(m): 6:36am On Nov 13, 2020
Govt in there bid to proscribe endsars but their plans will fail as usual
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by lexy2014: 6:42am On Nov 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Carry your pen and paper to ikorodu, i am sure, you will see people that will answer your questions

So u aren't even in Ikorodu. Did u carry ur pen& paper to Ikorodu to ask d people there about armed robbery before u concluded that they are complaining about armed robbery? Who are d people in Ikorodu crying for help because of armed robbers? How is d south a mess& a dead zone?
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by dederocs(m): 6:45am On Nov 13, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
It is expected.

Ex-SARS operatives have come back to cause mayhem in revenge for loss in revenue.

It is uniformed men doing most of the robberies in Nigeria.

/
even though it is them as you claimed, a robber is a robber, if they were units on ground it will deter these criminals from brazenly robbing during the day, it does not matter if they are ex police,ex soldier,the issue is there are no special units to confront them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by dederocs(m): 6:46am On Nov 13, 2020
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Those shots are too precise; the work of well-trained marksmen.

Armed robbers with no opportunity for range drills and target practices are known to spray sporadically if point blank range isn't guaranteed.

Again, only a well trained marksman would aim at all those impact points, with clear and concise precision.
not that hard to fire a target at such close range, a gunman used to gun, is used to how it works.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by onatisi(m): 6:52am On Nov 13, 2020
so if your brother or son is a police officer , you will push him back to the streets to start working on the streets after seeing how innocent police men on duty were killed by the same people you are asking them to protect on those same streets ?
when they were burning ,beating and killing police officers and looting police stations and freeing prisoners from jails , Nigerians didn't think about all these repercussions ?
nigerans will still beg and even ask for sars to come back , this is just the same we always behave with fuel hike

Ayed44:
Even if SARS has been disbanded, it's still the job of the police to tackle criminality and robbery. Where was the police? Or has the police been disbanded too?
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by pquaver(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2020
Homeboiy:
Na defunct policemen and sars men do the robbery

Even if they are no longer policemen.. Have u forgotten you put then out of work.. And now Mo security anywhere..
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by mobi99(m): 7:29am On Nov 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Everything has started.

We are back to lagos without security. Lagos of 1999.

When you burn down your system, the evil in the system will turn back to bite you.

Note: that van is bullet proof
what do u expect when youths no get work after spending years in school? the system bad and the people at the top care less and don't give a bleep about what becomes of an idle youths, who they impose harsh economic policies upon..last month when we tried to speak up, what did they do? instead the shot at us and tag us hoodlums and arsonist... when they know who the hoodlums are. this was a situation that some of them foresaw before now but they decide to act absent minded because their families are not here wit us, believe it or not this country will never get better until they heed to the cries of the youths...I see more Carnage coming in the nearby future let them be warned
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 7:35am On Nov 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I heard about it on the news.

The men there need to organize themselves to fight evil.
The feminists also, the feminists should join as well.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by MosheDayan: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2020
OneTemplate:

Lol. We know you cowardly Biafrans are hoping chaos and insecurity in the SW will tip Nigeria into anarchy so you gain Biafra you have struggled impotently to get for decades.

Rest assured your deportation from the SW to the SE, to meet Awkuzu butcher James Nwafor and his men, will be top priority if Nigeria disintegrates.
who cares? there would be no need for deporttion. we would leave yourparadise for you lets see how sophisticated you are. remember no more free oil money grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by vis2change(m): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:
No be we want #ENDSARS?

This December go dey bloody for Lagos.

Bloody for you
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2020
OneTemplate:
Video: Armoured Van Robbery Ajah Lagos Today!!!

This was earlier today. Apparently the attackers used AK47 and fired wildly. Some of us warned of stolen and looted weapons in wrong hands.

Ajah and Badore has a lot of thugs, cultists and criminal elements but I can't recall anything like this happening before. Someone sad to me today this is a sign of things to come through December. Lagosians be careful and watchful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0dn1cAEAss

What exactly have you reported now. WHat is the value of the nonsense you posted.

Rather than stick to the robbery incident and tell us if they succeeded or not , if there was death or not you focused on your imaginary end time tale of impending doom

Are you well at all?
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by Japiloma: 8:51am On Nov 13, 2020
What kind of incomplete news is this. What actually happened and how did it end? Did anyone died? Was money successfully stolen? Where the robbers caught? Where are the policemen moving the bullion van? Nigerians with incomplete and inaccurate news.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by mindgamers: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2020
Lagos is not safe anymore, several robberies is taking place in my areas.

If you try to summon the police, their response has been: una never see anything, organise a vigilante, we can't come. As if they were ever ready to help b4. I wish I could get one English to protect my family , the humiliation is gadem much
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by Biodun556(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:
No be we want #ENDSARS?

Aftermath of Endsars and toll gate removal
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by tot(f): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2020
onatisi:
so if your brother or son is a police officer , you will push him back to the streets to start working on the streets after seeing how innocent police men on duty were killed by the same people you are asking them to protect on those same streets ?
when they were burning ,beating and killing police officers and looting police stations and freeing prisoners from jails , Nigerians didn't think about all these repercussions ?
nigerans will still beg and even ask for sars to come back , this is just the same we always behave with fuel hike

I bet you will also call all those SARs officers that murdered people innocent police men too. No one is justifying killing of policemen, but the brutality on citizens was wrong - which is what triggered the protest in the first place. It was not protesters that ambushed and killed the police but thugs and hoodlums created by the same failed society. If you want to defend the police and government do so, but stop referring to them as innocent.

Beg for sars to come back indeed.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by slex(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2020
Its not new to Lagos , we should all be careful .

I have tge video of it happening live.

What i have concluded is ,

1. It was an ambush and they have been aiming that bullion van for some time .

2. That van atimes passes one way (against traffic) the robbers knew that .

3. Having BP glass isnt enough, Run flat tyres could have assisted the cops to still manoeuvre and escaped . i feel the tires were all shot at close range probably because the driver stopped after the first 2 shots . with run flat, they could reverse a bit and return fire to make a quick escape.

3. No police van probably accompanying the bullion van..
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by Malawian(m): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:
No be we want #ENDSARS?

That means I will travel then.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by Okoroawusa: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2020
Malawian:

That means I will travel then.
Nna no where is safe now o!

Too much ammunition dey everywhere now. Four young men were killed in Edo yesterday.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by iokpebholo: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2020
lexy2014:

So it's Yahoo boys and criminals that championed endsars protests. I thought it was opposition politicians & social media influencers?
hahahahahahaj.Social media influencer my foot.I don't know about Lagos though but Yahoo boys and cultist championed d Endsars protest in Edo/delta
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by lexy2014: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2020
iokpebholo:
hahahahahahaj.Social media influencer my foot.I don't know about Lagos though but Yahoo boys and cultist championed d Endsars protest in Edo/delta

That means u are exempting d social media influencers of championing d protests. What about opposition politicians? Are u also exempting them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) / Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video) / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.