Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Adele 25 (working# Download) Full. Songs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adele 25 (working# Download) Full. Songs (2234 Views)

(FULL/:DOWNLOAD) Adele 25 Zip-rar Songs, File# / Working. Download Pop Smoke Meet The Woo 2 Full / Adele Is Dating Skepta, After Divorcing Simon Koneck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adele 25 (working# Download) Full. Songs by wecoseylyy: 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
Adele 25 Free direct download, working release, zip songs hq. According to an interview with the singer by Rolling Stone, its lyrical material contains themes of Adele's "yearning for her old self, her longing," and "melancholia over the passing of time," as well as themes of motherhood and remorse. The creation of 25 included the use of electronic elements and innovative rhythmic patterns, with elements of R&B and organs from the 1980s, as opposed to Adele's previous works.

FULL DOWNLOAD HERE -
https://fullalbums.online/adele-25-2015-deluxe-download/

Artist: ADELE
Album: 25 (Deluxe Edition)
Genre: Soul · pop · blue-eyed soul · R&B
Year: 2015
Quality: 320 kbps MP3

Track List:
1.Hello
2. Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
3. I Miss You
4. When We Were Young
5. Remedy
6. Water Under the Bridge
7. River Lea
8. Love In the Dark
9. Million Years Ago
10. All I Ask
11. Sweetest Devotion
12. Can’t Let Go
13. Lay Me Down
14. Why Do You Love Me

Billboard announced on 14 December 2015 that "When We Were Young" is expected to be the second single out of 25. The album had also charted on the UK Single Chart at number 29 and on the Billboard Hot 100 at number 22, and sold 150,000 digital copies in the U.S.

On 4 November 2016, "Water Under the Bridge" was released as the fourth single from the album. The single peaked at No. 26 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States, No. 39 on the UK Singles Chart and No. 37 on the Canadian Hot 100.

(1) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Shamelessly Soaks And Drinks Garri During A Live Broadcast - Video / PICS: Actress Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Defies Critics Wit Her Sexy Bikini / How Do I Get To Oba Oyekan Estate In Lekki From Surulere By Public Bus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.