Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) (37561 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her 35th Birthday / Toke Makinwa Dances 'Soapy' At Her 35th Birthday Party. Naira Marley Reacts / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by nidelemons: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
wow
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Eddygre8(m): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
Knowledge is power
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by babytoun: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
WorkTheTalk:
Beauty and brain. I love beautiful and hard working woman.

Who doesn't?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Asadujames202(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=saaphiere post=95975559][/quote]

Shut up
Dumb toto

"From the earliest times, including the Bible, women have been counseled to be subservient to men"

Barbara G. Walker, the women's Encyclopedia
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Kabir5643(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
Asadujames202:
Yvonne Nelson I like your menses

Yvonne Nelson I go like to drink your menses
It's *I have your medicine*
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Asadujames202(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
Kabir5643:

It's *I have your medicine*

Lol

I prefer, her menses though,

Thanks nevertheless,
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Liposure: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
saaphiere:
and men are the key
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by penplus: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Victoria25(f): 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
Congrats ���
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by GeneralStan(m): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
visijo:
Money can give you all the fake women in the world.. But poverty can give you a woman who truly loves you.�

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Poverty die! die!! die!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by OwenJesse27(m): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
Brandonx:
Look at this one undecided
After whorìng herself she's here forming motivational speaker. Ode
Ur so bitter sad
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Brandonx(m): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
OwenJesse27:

Ur so bitter sad
I'm not bitter I detest pretence.
That's how Linda ikeji would come online to say all sorts of nonsense but she had a child outside wedlock.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by femi4: 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
peachesandroses:
Yvonne Nelson.. I have your medicine
Congratulations Ma'am. That's how stars do!! kiss
All I want is your waist.....I like your figure 8
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Emeka71(m): 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
WorkTheTalk:
Beauty and brain. I love beautiful and hard working woman.
So good.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by emmyN(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
I think she was in for a scandal at one point in time, can't really remember. She seems to have taken a low profile of late. Always admired her stature.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by paix(m): 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
emmyN:
I think she was in for a scandal at one point in time, can't really remember. She seems to have taken a low profile of late. Always admired her stature.
Like her long legs!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by emmyN(m): 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
paix:
Like her long legs!

You've got eyes man, they gifted cool.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by icankel: 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
visijo:
Money can give you all the fake women in the world.. But poverty can give you a woman who truly loves you.�
hope u won't chose poverty over riches atleast for ur family sake
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
Don't mind them

she no know say we know better
Brandonx:
Look at this one undecided
After whorìng herself she's here forming motivational speaker. Ode
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Chatbot1234: 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
Always loved her, pretty lady way nor like no stress.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by OLULAW: 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
Who is she? Is it one if the sexually transmitted masters degree?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 13, 2020
Asadujames202:

since I was born I had not seen a biggest full like you.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Trueyarn(m): 12:43am On Nov 13, 2020
Asadujames202:

This is both gross as it is funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by seguno2: 12:45am On Nov 13, 2020
Despirado121:
Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson has bagged a master’s degree in International Relations and Diplomacy on her 35th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of one shared the good news on Thursday in an Instagram post.

Sharing a video clip from her graduation, Yvonne said she went back to school to add value to herself, and to be knowledgeable when it came to world governance, politics, and superpowers.

Igbere TV reports that Yvonne is also a model, film producer and entrepreneur.

She has starred in over 100 movies including; Blood is Thick, Classic Love, Yvonne’s Tears, and The Return of Beyonce.

Did she earn the degree from Nameless university

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 3:08am On Nov 13, 2020
Congrats! HBD LLNP cool
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by DragonFire442: 3:39am On Nov 13, 2020
peachesandroses:
Yvonne Nelson.. I have your medicine
Congratulations Ma'am. That's how stars do!! kiss

Nyanya spotted cheesy

Very soon you would ask for her waist.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 5:59am On Nov 13, 2020
Asadujames202:

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by peachesandroses(f): 6:05am On Nov 13, 2020
DragonFire442:

Nyanya spotted cheesy

Very soon you would ask for her waist.

cheesy Noo, I have changed o
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by shizzleStar: 6:52am On Nov 13, 2020
OLULAW:
Who is she? Is it one if the sexually transmitted masters degree?
OMG! grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) by paix(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2020
emmyN:

You've got eyes man, they gifted cool.
Na only you sabi better tin? �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos / Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace / Lola, My Woman Crush - Peter Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.