Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,909 members, 7,863,122 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others (21693 Views)

Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics / Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words / Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
Dshocker:
El-Rufai is one of those Sponsoring bokoharam

2 billion slammed
Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by thatsleepboy1: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
he'll rufai and his children have been known to be arrogant towards others but can't take the same thing from others. One day, he'll have a full of his cup and drink from it bitterly as he claims he has over 600 P.hds

1 Like

Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by Flexherbal(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
In the case against Omokri, El Rufai contends that statements contained in his publication titled: ‘El Rufai’s email saying southern women youth corpers are seen as whores’ which was published by Thisday newspaper on Sunday 14th of June 2020 is injurious to his reputation, adding that it is “malicious, unwarranted and defamatory”.

To prove that he truly sent him the email or not, will not be difficult.

1 Like

Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by Homeboiy: 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
But his son called someone’s mother a who’re

Did they slam them with suits

Well he de waste him time

2 Likes

Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by Donspicey: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
Lolsss,,,the midget is in severe pains...........
Reno the Buhari tormentor giving dem left and right back to back......

Oya nah Hellrufire we dey wait u for court......

Gbassss Gbosssss

1 Like

Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by flexzy001: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
grin
Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by LikeAking: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
Every time, him go dey use court threatening person.

2 Likes

Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by Ameen507(f): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
powerfulguy:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/alleged-defamation-el-rufai-slams-n2bn-suit-against-omokri-odinkalu-others/

it suits their arrogance, lies and deceit. Wendell simlin can now go and prove his case �
Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by Ameen507(f): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
Flexherbal:

To prove that he truly sent him the email or not, will not be difficult.
he can now go and prove it or go bankrupt
Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by TheMostComplex1: 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
Midget again
Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by TheMostComplex1: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
he'll rufai and his children have been known to be arrogant towards others but can't take the same thing from others. One day, he'll have a full of his cup and drink from it bitterly as he claims he has over 600 P.hds

That day must surely come
Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
Everybody is saying bad things about you and you think you are not in any way evil...
You are a bigot and an extremist...

1 Like

Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by chaloskyx: 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
SINCE I HAVE HEARED OF 1BN 2BN SUIT IN NIGERIA POLITICS HOW MANY HAS BEEN PAID YOU ARE JUST FOOLING YOURSELVES ALL THESE SUITS ARE JUST SCARE TACTICS TO CONFUSE YOUR OPPOSITION 1 NAIRA YOU WONT COLLECT
Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by DasaintHope(m): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
i was at a restaurant yesterday wen i realized i desperately needed to fart (polute) after eatin a plates of beans ,they were playing skeleton by master KG .the music was very loud so i timed my fart (polute) with the beats , i was reahersing my fart (polute) along side the music so that nobody will hear de sound of the fart although, the fart was very loud too wen i finished i feel relieved and better although the odur was too bad, but i look around & i noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned & was staring at me why....? Then i suddenly remember that i was listenin to the music with my head-phone i almost fainted,
Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
TecM0:

cool

Elrufai isn't Tinubu

Don't try trash with him, you better have facts

AND FACTS THEY LL BRING.. TERRORIST LIKE EL RUFAI
Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by lastempero: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
But joke apart, fulani people wicked!!!
Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by Whoube99(f): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
powerfulguy:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/alleged-defamation-el-rufai-slams-n2bn-suit-against-omokri-odinkalu-others/

Idiaaaat!
Why hasn't he mention FFK in his suits His he afraid of him or what
Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by KenModi(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
walcruise:
cry I have nothing to say excerpt

As I walked out toward the door to my freedom I knew that if I didn't leave all the anger, hatred and bitterness behind that I will still be in prison
......Nelson Mandela

You mean Nelson Mandela the sell-out?!
Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by Evidenx(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hell-rule-file is a madman
Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by Mayng01(m): 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
Dshocker:
El-Rufai is one of those sponsoring bokoharam,an islamist and a jihadits that has killed scores of christians in kaduna state,particularly Zangon Kataf

He will soon slam you with 500 million naira suit. grin

1 Like

Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by explosiveskull(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Elrufai isn't Tinubu

Tinubu hardly sues anybody , he just laugh at the jokes and ignore it, el Rufai would bleed you for that

But did el rufai make those statements they are accusing him of?
Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by 400billionman: 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
Is this also part of collecting N1,000 Kaduna resident tax ?
Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by Petdagr8t(m): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mr El- Rufai even without trials you are guilty as charged...certified bigot
Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by Awoo88: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
This shot devil don chop liver eventually
Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by Blackdisciple(m): 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
Am waiting to see @YARIMO's comment
Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by AnanseK(m): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
Dshocker:
El-Rufai is one of those sponsoring bokoharam,an islamist and a jihadits that has killed scores of christians in kaduna state,particularly Zangon Kataf

A coward hiding behind a moniker to make defamatory and inflammatory statement when you cant pay a monetary compensation Of even 50 thousand Naira. You are a hooligan and a loser.

1 Like

Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by Grandmeister(m): 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Elrufai isn't Tinubu

Tinubu hardly sues anybody , he just laugh at the jokes and ignore it, el Rufai would bleed you for that

Elrufai who is a past master in insulting people’s ethnicity and even religion? He is a bloody oaf.
Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by AnanseK(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
explosiveskull:

But did el rufai make those statements they are accusing him of?

He never made such statements, Omokri is a cowardly bitter Goodluck Jonathan’s servant, who is still mourning and grieving the loss of election by PDP in 2015. Jonathan himself has moved on and is working with the current President.
Omokri doesn’t understand that elections can be won and can be lost. His Trump mentality drives his hatred. I hope they force to pay the 2 Billion Naira from the PDP loot and jail him as well.
Re: Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others by yahmohy27: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
Dshocker:
Nobody knows you, you are nobody, he for slam you 5billion for defamation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) / George Weah Visits Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.