Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,880 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

I - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I (2055 Views)

What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? / Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday / I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
Good day good people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I by Chapter1vs6(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
What you need is a job so that you can have enough to go out with friends.

2 Likes

Re: I by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
Chapter1vs6:
What you need is a job so that you can have enough to go out with friends.
I already have enough to go out with friends. I've got other streams of income asides from job
Re: I by nebsunshine: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Which part of Lagos are you staying??
Trayceey:
Good day good people.

So I created this thread because I'm in search of one or two good female friends. Due to marriage, relocation etc. I lost contact with most of my good friends. Most of them got married and relocated out of Lagos while some have gone outside the country. I didn't realize how lonely I was until my job got halted due to corona virus and since then I haven't been called back to resume work. I've always been indoors and home alone with no friend to talk to or hang out with. I need a female friend that I can socialize with, gossip with, go to cinema together attend parties together etc. I've got other streams of income and I'm not financially incapacitated. If u are a nice lady out there 29 years upwards and you found youself in my shoes and also need a friend, chat me up on WhatsApp with this link. LESBIANS PLEASE STAY OFF! https:///18ete4
Re: I by pozehnani(f): 12:30am On Nov 13, 2020
Where in lag are you? Im bored too.
What are your interests? Let me know if it goes with mine?
Are you a born again xtian?

Are you an introvert? Cos I am. So, if you are the outgoing type, nothing for us.
Re: I by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 13, 2020
pozehnani:
Where in lag are you? Im bored too.
What are your interests? Let me know if it goes with mine?
Are you a born again xtian?

Are you an introvert? Cos I am. So, if you are the outgoing type, nothing for us.

I'm in Alimosho, egbeda area. I am a good christian but I'm not the SU type. I'm the indoor type. I'm in-between introvert and extrovert

5 Likes

Re: I by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 13, 2020
nebsunshine:
Which part of Lagos are you staying??
Alimosho egbeda area
Re: I by pozehnani(f): 1:16am On Nov 13, 2020
Trayceey:
I'm in Alimosho, egbeda area. I am a good christian but I'm not the SU type. I'm the indoor type. I'm in-between introvert and extrovert

Ok. Good.
Mmm.. Egbeda is too far from my Area.
Re: I by Chapter1vs6(m): 7:00am On Nov 13, 2020
pozehnani:

Ok. Good.

Omo mushin olosha
Re: I by mightykay(m): 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
U don't want a good and friendly male friend

1 Like

Re: I by AddictedToTech: 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
It's like husband house no hungry you stay again abi?

No worry gbo'oko gbo'oko go soon kon come chance you comot
Re: I by CHoccolaTE: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
AddictedToTech:

She is married means she shouldn't have a social life?

8 Likes

Re: I by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
pozehnani:

Ok. Good.
which side is your area?
Re: I by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

She is married means she shouldn't have a social life?
I'm not married

3 Likes

Re: I by CHoccolaTE: 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
Trayceey:
I'm not married

Oh, ok what does this mean

Trayceey:
Good day good people.

So I created this thread because I'm in search of one or two good female friends. Due to marriage, relocation etc. I lost contact with most of my good friends

4 Likes

Re: I by mariahAngel(f): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

I thought she was too... undecided

3 Likes

Re: I by felixjet(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

mariahAngel:

I thought she was too... undecided
you should try to understand what you read before commenting. there was a full stop before 'due to marriage'.
some of her friends got married or relocated, she wasn't referring to herself.

10 Likes

Re: I by mariahAngel(f): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
AddictedToTech:

A woman's life does not only revolve around a husband.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I by mariahAngel(f): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
felixjet:

you should try to understand what you read before commenting. there was a full stop before 'due to marriage'.

The mistake is from the op actually.
Re: I by mrblessed(m): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
[quote author=Trayceey post=95998838]which side is your area?[/quote
Re: I by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
Good advice networking is key and staying outside the house.
Re: I by mrblessed(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
felixjet:

Oga, your "full stop" theory means nothing because that phrase is laden with ambiguity. That is why we demand clarity from students when writing, becase your reader does not know what thoughts are running through your mind. In any case, that phrase can be swung to àny direction, according to the understanding of the reader. Perhaps it is one of the symptoms of not having a female friend for a long time due to "marriage" and "relocation."

6 Likes

Re: I by mariahAngel(f): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
mrblessed:
Oga, your "full stop" theory means nothing because that phrase is laden with ambiguity. That is why we demand clarity from students when writing, becase your reader does not know what thoughts are running through your mind. In any case, that phrase can be swung to àny direction, according to the understanding of the reader. Perhaps it is one of the symptoms of not having a female friend for a long time due to "marriage" and "relocation."

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I by CHoccolaTE: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
felixjet:

Abeg shift mister try to understand

She didn't use her punctuations correctly in that entire post, the full stops in the post were wrongly placed and that made the sentence confusing

2 Likes

Re: I by talk2hb1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
Trayceey:
You live in my Environment, sorry I am a guy
Re: I by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
talk2hb1:

You live in my Environment, sorry I am a guy
wink bad guy we sight you cool
Re: I by talk2hb1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
pcguru1:

grin grin cheesy
Re: I by mariahAngel(f): 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
pcguru1:

Why una dey always carry bad ting for mind?

Male and female no fit be just friends? undecided
Re: I by SheWrites(f): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Trayceey:
Good day good people.

So I created this thread because I'm in search of one or two good female friends. Due to marriage, relocation etc. I lost contact with most of my good friends. Most of them got married and relocated out of Lagos while some have gone outside the country. I didn't realize how lonely I was until my job got halted due to corona virus and since then I haven't been called back to resume work. I've always been indoors and home alone with no friend to talk to or hang out with. I need a female friend that I can socialize with, gossip with, go to cinema together attend parties together etc. I've got other streams of income and I'm not financially incapacitated. If u are a nice lady out there 29 years upwards and you found youself in my shoes and also need a friend, chat me up on WhatsApp with this link. LESBIANS PLEASE STAY OFF! https:///18ete4

I'm not in Lagos... we could have planned some outings together.

Nevertheless, we can still gossip on WhatsApp, Facebook messenger etc.

I'm an introvert with a good dose of extroverted traits. In my late thirties, a born-again Christian, married and very friendly.

You are free to chat me up. My WhatsApp number is below this comment.

*winks*

2 Likes

Re: I by SAMBARRY: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
grin cheesy grin grin
mightykay:
U don't want a good and friendly male friend
no spoil market for am na grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I by SAMBARRY: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
mariahAngel:

Why una dey always carry bad ting for mind?

Male and female no fit be just friends? undecided

rolls eyes wink

The same way yam and goat can't just be friends smiley
Re: I by talk2hb1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
SAMBARRY:
rolls eyes wink

The same way yam and goat can't just be friends smiley
Yam and Goat are good Friend Ooo, na we just dey judge dem. What's the yam good for if not being eaten by the goat, and of what good is a goat that can't eat Yam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quality Bedding And Duvet Set At Affordable Price S. / My Children Has Been Taken From Me By My Husband 2018 To An Unknown Destination / Relocation Sales!!! Very Neat Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.