Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. (4934 Views)

I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / I Told My Wife Not To Kiss My 6-Month-Old Son On The Mouth: Am I Wrong? / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by SweetyMarvel00(m): 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
It all started last week when I sat her down and explained to her I have found the special one I would be spending the rest of my life with. She felt happy for me but after that day, she cut every contacts with me, called severally and she wouldn't pick. The one she tried to pick I asked what was wrong. She said she's not happy with me. "Ok why are you not happy with me?"

Miss cut the call again...

What's happening...?

1 Like

Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
you dashed her hopes

7 Likes

Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by Donald3d(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
grin Its clear na .
Its very visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that she is in love with you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by gabinogem(m): 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
Lol...friend zoning has gone wrong.

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by dingbang(m): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
All these people that will have mouth but are dumb in spirit and in truth.. Mchew...make she go hug transformer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by BruncleZuma: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by SweetyMarvel00(m): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
dingbang:
All these people that will have mouth but are dumb in spirit and in truth.. Mchew...make she go hug transformer

lol...very unfair of you sir...that is not tp advice girls to start chasing girls in Africa. Body language can speak too...

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by Olalan(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
She was obviously in love with you, she might have shown you signs before now or maybe you had unconsciously led her on.

7 Likes

Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by SweetyMarvel00(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
Olalan:
She was obviously in love with you, she might have shown you signs before now or maybe you had unconsciously led her on.

What's your opinion on girls chasing boys?
Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
Oops, you have broken her heart tongue she probably must have given you the signs and green lights. But you were too absent minded to read them.

6 Likes

Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by Tallesty1(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
dingbang:
I am not saying that the OP is dumb but a smart guy should have noticed her green lights a long time ago.

6 Likes

Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by Kenzico(m): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2018

So a Woman can be friend zoned by a guy??
Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by SweetyMarvel00(m): 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tallesty1:
I am not saying that the OP is dumb but a smart guy should have noticed her green lights a long time ago.

She's my friend...I never planned to marry her...
Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by dingbang(m): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tallesty1:
bro greenlight to me ain't enough.. See, the babe has to open her mouth to tell me.

6 Likes

Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
Olalan:
men don't do signs
Signs get you arrested for rape

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
mhizenugu:
Oops, you have broken her heart tongue she probably must have given you the signs and green lights. But you were too absent minded to read them.
then it was Amber light rid was giving. Fake green
lightGuys tired of being accused of rape
If you want something say it
Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tallesty1:
you know how many guys in jail for green light that was actually Amber

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by ClitoPen: 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Op, are u a learner?
Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Oh my God. You called her, sat her down and told her that shyte? Is she your mother? She liked you brother. You fvked her from behind, damn it
Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
That you are a friend with a girl doesn't mean that she will be your girlfriend/wife. If she insist on getting angry, just ignore her and live on!

5 Likes

Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by SweetyMarvel00(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:
Oh my God. You called her, sat her down and told her that shyte? Is she your mother? She liked you brother. You fvked her from behind, damn it

Hello...? I did not intend from the beginning to put ring on her finger...I only see her as a very wonderful friend and nothing more
Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
SweetyMarvel00:

Hello...? I did not intend from the beginning to put ring on her finger...I only see her as a very wonderful friend and nothing more

Selfish, you new this to yourself, you didnt tell her, not to get her hope up
Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by tempest01(m): 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
SweetyMarvel00:

Why do I have this strong feeling you guys were on a friends with benefits parole?

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by sisisioge: 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
OK...a promise is a huge phenomenon. It can be clearly expressed or ambiguously inferred .Which ever way, when promises aren't made, hearts will not be broken.

OP, did you express or infer a promise of something towards her? You guys are just unbelievable in several shades! It is well.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by crackhaus: 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
SweetyMarvel00:
It all started last week when I sat her down and explained to her I have found the special one I would be spending the rest of my life with. She felt happy for me but after that day, she cut every contacts with me, called severally and she wouldn't pick. The one she tried to pick I asked what was wrong. She said she's not happy with me. "Ok why are you not happy with me?"

Miss cut the call again...

What's happening...?
Women bro...
She may never forgive you, live with it.

If however she finally gets to take your call or meet with you, please explain to her that you're not psychic (man's got plenty things to think about).
She should have just told you she wanted to be more than friends.

12 Likes

Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by Omojudy: 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
SweetyMarvel00:

Did you visit her at home and she cooked for you?
What other selfless thing did she do?

1 Like

Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by SweetyMarvel00(m): 8:33am On Feb 03, 2018
Omojudy:

Did you visit her at home and she cooked for you?
What other selfless thing did she do?

We are very close friends...not just that, it has been like that from child hood...
Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by Jman06(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2018
Even the ones you have been "toasting" and she has been doing shakara for you, once she hears that you are finally hooked to another babe she automatically becomes your enemy! This makes me wonder if she had been thinking that no other babe would find you good enough.

Ladies and confusion are like 5$6

8 Likes

Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by Omojudy: 9:47am On Feb 03, 2018
SweetyMarvel00:

We are very close friends...not just that, it has been like that from child hood...
So sincerely you never knew she liked You?
You never kissed her or even went past That?
Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by SAMBARRY: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
SweetyMarvel00:

man and woman dey do friend? ere wolaja bekun shey ? grin
Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by SweetyMarvel00(m): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
Omojudy:

So sincerely you never knew she liked You?
You never kissed her or even went past That?
I didnt look out for those things because I never planned to have anything extraordinary with her.
Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by SweetyMarvel00(m): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
SAMBARRY:
man and woman dey do friend? ere wolaja bekun shey ? grin

yes, Man and woman dey do friends

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Baby / Double Root Coffee For Husbands And Wives / My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.