Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Full VIDEO: 2 Dead As Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Lagos, Cart Away Cash - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Full VIDEO: 2 Dead As Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Lagos, Cart Away Cash (645 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Abia State, Kill Bank Staff, Cart Away Cash / Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Mbaise, Imo State (Photos) / Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Delta, Cart Away Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full VIDEO: 2 Dead As Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Lagos, Cart Away Cash by Kittymanna01: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
#Crime Full VIDEO: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van in Lagos, 'Cart Away Cash' Some suspected gunmen earlier today attacked a bullion van along Ado Road, Badore, Ajah area of Lagos state. The robbers numbering about 5 shot and killed an 'Okada man' and also succeeded in opening the van and carted away huge sum of money.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av6xuEu5y-Y
Re: Full VIDEO: 2 Dead As Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Lagos, Cart Away Cash by Swagtrills(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ftc

My money
Re: Full VIDEO: 2 Dead As Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Lagos, Cart Away Cash by DasaintHope(m): 12:50am On Nov 13, 2020
i was at a restaurant yesterday wen i realized i desperately needed to fart (polute) after eatin a plates of beans ,they were playing skeleton by master KG .the music was very loud so i timed my fart (polute) with the beats , i was reahersing my fart (polute) along side the music so that nobody will hear de sound of the fart although, the fart was very loud too wen i finished i feel relieved and better although the odur was too bad, but i look around & i noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned & was staring at me why....? Then i suddenly remember that i was listenin to the music with my head-phone i almost fainted, meanwhile stc

(1) (Reply)

Internet Fraud: It Is Not Safe To Keep Any Bank Account Details On Your Phone. / Gunmen Kidnap Two Final Year UNICAL Students (Photos) / Mac-book Pro Sent From London Turns To Doll Upon Arrival In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.