Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army (14607 Views)

Ohanaeze, Afenifere, NCF Ask Buhari To Honour Reps’ Summons / Civilian JTF Capture Boko Haram Members On Numbers 41 & 90 Wanted Army List(pix / Boko Haram Kills Bulama Bukar Maradona, Civilian JTF Chairman In Borno(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by DasaintHope(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2020
In my SS3 I visited my wicked teacher n he asked me to polish his shoes, I got to the living room n saw his two daughters relaxing, I told them their dad asked me to have sex with them, they insisted that he can't say such, so I shouted "sir both of them"? He said yes
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by moneyissweet(m): 7:29am On Nov 13, 2020
You must be below 18.,now go and tell your mummy to do indomie for you.

Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

How can a sane person ever think of
Recruiting an ordinary civilian into jtf
Meant for harshly trained, military intelligent persons.
Seems like the government are now confused
The serious need mushin weed in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by sapientia(m): 7:33am On Nov 13, 2020
They kept mute before

They are just waking abi
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by PS712: 7:35am On Nov 13, 2020
Esseite:

You can imagine!
It's unfortunate ending this craze (terrorism in Nigeria) hasn't happened up till this moment. But this continuous absorption of civilian JTF members in the north east into the army will create more disaffection among regions. 250 members were absorbed into the army in 2016, another 103 in 2018, now 400 in year 2020...
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by lexy2014: 7:35am On Nov 13, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Since the civilian JTF are all Muslims and jihadists it only natural for Buhari to quickly absorb them into the Fulanis Army of Nigeria.

They would be sent to Lagos, Delta, Imo, Rivers, Edo, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Anambra and Bayelsa to keep killing any protesters that refuses to bear his yoke of Fulani in peace down south

Am not too sure how civilian jtf are jihadists& its very possible that not all of them are Muslims. In d fight against Boko Haram, they gave a very good account of themselves in some cases showing more bravery than d nigerian army. In my opinion, they should have been left as a vigilante group managed by d state govt as they will be more effective than being swallowed up in d big bureaucratic nigerian army

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by Likasite: 7:36am On Nov 13, 2020
They Are Experienced But This Act Is Not Ethical As They Are More Compromised Than Experienced, Well The Institution Is Compromised too.

They Should Go Through The Process Like Every other Nigerian. It Must Not Be The CJTF Boys In The Nigerian Army Uniform That Will Quell BH. It Should Be Them Working Alongside The NA, As Was Its Initial Role

Funny Enough When They Get Enlisted, They Will Be Posted To Serve In Peaceful Zones.
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 13, 2020
IF ONE NIGERIA DOESN'T KILL YOU FIRST AND SWALLOW YOU

IT WILL SWALLOW YOU WHOLE WHILE YOU DIE INSIDE THE BELLY

NIGERIA IS ALLAH BLESSING TO THEM

ACCORDING TO THEM, THEY HAVE THE BIGGEST LAND MASS THEREFORE THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS OF NIGERIA

SULTAN OF SOKOTO IS ALWAYS THE MAN WHOSE GONNA CALL THE SHOT IN NIGERIA NO MATTER WHERE THE PRESIDENT COMES FROM

YOUR SOUTHERN AND MIDDLE BELT POLITICIANS ARE AWARE OF THESE FACTS BUT THEY ARE READY TO KEEP COMPLAINING AND REMAIN IN ONE NIGERIA BECAUSE WHO KNOWS......Him or his own person might get a top political appointment someday and he will start enjoying, so because of this reason they choose not to address the elephant in the room...that's why its a politics of IS OUR TURN which means IT'S OUR TURN TO CHOP

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by Arabaincubus: 7:39am On Nov 13, 2020
RESTRUCTURING heavily loading. The North does not want to restructure to keep Nigeria one but everyday, they do things that will disintegrate Nigeria.
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by Enice(m): 7:43am On Nov 13, 2020
you guys have been crying for so long that northerners should be used to fight the war in the north. you say the army is biased, that they bring in northern soldiers to South to do bunkering, yansh and impregnate our girls, maim and kill our boys while southern soldiers go to the war front to die in the hands of boko haram and bandits. now the army is recruiting northerners from Borno to die in borno you guys are still complaining. aha!
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by jrusky(m): 7:43am On Nov 13, 2020
Esseite:
Buhari would destroy all the institutions in Nigeria before he steps down..

That is his plan.
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 13, 2020
Lol, they pay civilians monthly salary to fight boko haram. If boko haram is defeated, how will the civilians survive? Omo, boko haram is a lucrative business in the north.
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 7:44am On Nov 13, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: iF the southerners like make them no unite and do the needful. Make some of them continue to they leak northerners ass, cause of crumbs.. Nonsense and boko haram
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by engrchykae(m): 7:44am On Nov 13, 2020
tommy589:
There is a date for creation and expiration

Nothing lasts forever!
before it gets to 400 years,it will expire.its the barrier for oppression,400years

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by BrutusOj(m): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2020
JohnBullMySon:
It's good for the stated reasons, to fight boko haram. But my fear is of the extra curricular activities they will be employed to do.
Ask yourself, would they remain in their region to fight boko haram for real? They will push them to the south while soldiers from the other regions are sent to the war zone to die like chicken.
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by BrutusOj(m): 7:52am On Nov 13, 2020
Enice:
you guys have been crying for so long that northerners should be used to fight the war in the north. you say the army is biased, that they bring in northern soldiers to South to do bunkering, yansh and impregnate our girls, maim and kill our boys while southern soldiers go to the war front to die in the hands of boko haram and bandits. now the army is recruiting northerners from Borno to die in borno you guys are still complaining. aha!
And you think they would be allowed to remain in the war zone? The north is simply putting in place their army should another civil war erupt out of agitations everywhere in the country.
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by Spidermon: 7:52am On Nov 13, 2020
It's foolishness but let them continue.
Military and other FG institutions already have their recruitment heavily tilted towards the North.

When southern Nigeria fully comes to realize that the International community doesn't give a damn, they will unite and solve this issue.

Till then...

Nas - Got yourself a Gun
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by splendour7(m): 7:52am On Nov 13, 2020
Smh! Another Noise From The Southern Social Groups! Their Wailing Won't Stop Buhari And The Millitary From Recruiting These Guys As Planned...After They Must Wailed To Their Satisfaction The Northers Will Still Proceed With Their Plans....Na Today?
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by shugabasbn: 7:53am On Nov 13, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Since the civilian JTF are all Muslims and jihadists it only natural for Buhari to quickly absorb them into the Fulanis Army of Nigeria.

They would be sent to Lagos, Delta, Imo, Rivers, Edo, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Anambra and Bayelsa to keep killing any protesters that refuses to bear his yoke of Fulani in peace down south

U can't do without mentioning Muslim.
Must u see religion in every angles of politics?
Among the JTF recruitment many of them that are Christians, even Traditionalist are among them.

The bases of contention is not about religion but the process of recruitment which is more regionally inclined.
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by orisa37: 8:00am On Nov 13, 2020
IT'S RUGA, ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY POLICY. IT TANTAMOUNTS TO EMPLOYING BOKOHARAMS TO FIGHT BOKOHARAMS. IT'S BAD GOVERNMENT.
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by pacespot(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2020
They are not recruiting them to fight Boko Haram, they are recruiting them to repell any attempt at restructuring or EndSARS protest which southern youth have been agitating for. Immediately the EndSARS protest began, army said they are recruiting. I said it earlier that the north know what they are doing, they want to put weapons in the hands of aboki to kill southern youth.
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 13, 2020
South West people una dey see de people una bring to power? Na all of us o go hear am o
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by splendour7(m): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2020
Enice:
and what Guarantee Do You Have That Those Guys Won't Still Be Posted To The South After Recruitement? Must They Be Recruited Into The Army Before They Could Fight The Boko Boys? Were They Not Fighting The boko Boys As CJTF? What They Need Is Training Not Recruitment.
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by orisa37: 8:03am On Nov 13, 2020
IT'S RUGA, ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY POLICY. IT TANTAMOUNTS TO EMPLOYING BOKOHARAMS TO FIGHT BOKOHARAMS. IT'S BAD GOVERNMENT. THE RECRUITMENT DOESN'T FOLLOW DUE PROCESS AND SHOULD BE CANCELLED.
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by pacespot(m): 8:06am On Nov 13, 2020
Sonnobax15:
angry. Now that the Nigerian Army has become a shadow of itself, instead I'd rather remain jobless than render myself as a bush meat to boko haram

Very soon, Nigerian Army go dey drag civilians comot from their houses say make Dem Cor join army even without buying of any form self, because by then, everybody go don wise well well.....

but i trust Aboki Dem Cha,Dem go always ready to hijack am After all e don kukuma become their birth right.

They will use that same army to kill you (southern youth) that refused to join them.
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by Neddstark: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2020
TecM0:
cool

North doesn't support any policy favouring South

South doesn't support any policy favouring North

However on this, if the Civilian JTF are qualified and have the o level certificate then I see no big deal, last military recruitment their was very low turnout , it was so bad the. Army had to reduce requirements, nobody wants to take such deadly job

Let them follow the stated procedure for becoming a Nigerian soldier. Maybe their training should be less but they must follow the laid down procedure. Not just integrated into the army just as simple as that.
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by whytediamond(m): 8:06am On Nov 13, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
As long as these online wailings continue, the north will continue to take us for granted. T[b]hey should hit the streets with protest abeg and stop deceiving their selves[/b]. This is also their plans to oppress the south but one day, these things will surely end in tears for them.

Who are the "they" please?
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by thatigboman: 8:09am On Nov 13, 2020
TecM0:
cool

However on this, if the Civilian JTF are qualified and have the o level certificate then I see no big deal, last military recruitment their was very low turnout , it was so bad the. Army had to reduce requirements, nobody wants to take such deadly job

have O Level certificate? Where did u confirm that from? We have not even seen buhari's Cambridge result and u have come with another one
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by TecM0: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2020
thatigboman:
have O Level certificate? Where did u confirm that from? We have not even seen buhari's Cambridge result and u have come with another one

I said IF they have I never said they have

Besides the CJTF are mostly Bronu Christians from dapchi , chibok and other towns and they don't joke with education
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by frankson1(m): 8:14am On Nov 13, 2020
Esseite:

In as much you may be trying to sound right, it is wrong to enlist them into the Nigerian army, other communities in various states have there own CJTF seclusively protecting their communities like their counterparts in the north, whom would obviously want to join the army while protecting their own communities aswell.

It's best to remain as CJTF, the army can advocate training skills to them if they so wish for better resistance, rather than displaying same shameless nepotism and lack of federal character the Buhari admin is known for.

I am not here to argue about anything but just to understand something.

The NA had to lower the qualifications for enlistment. I don't know if these Elders and different groups encouraged their people to obtain the form.

The same people on Nairaland who are condemning this spoke against the NA calling on Nigerians to come for enlistment.
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by brighter: 8:18am On Nov 13, 2020
Arewa consented since they believe we are in war
situation.
War with who if I may ask? The south and middle
belt should better wake up. Seems we are sleeping
on a moving bike. Governor Zulum commissioned them under
Buratai's watch.
Our governor's in the south cannot commission
ordinary local vigilante yet we have commander-
in-chief governor in the north. While we still complain that quota system does not
produce competent, now we have a region
picking military along the road all by themselves.
How do we know who they are actually. God! What exactly is going on in this country.
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by Deasegun19(m): 8:23am On Nov 13, 2020
[quote author=TecM0 post=95980262]cool

.[/quote

low turnout u say...yet those without connection that applied were not absorbed. useless country
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army by Franking: 8:26am On Nov 13, 2020
Shut up everyone. Nigeria belongs to the north. Until the south gather small sense the north will continue to use them. Everywhere the north has taken over. Only CBN remain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? / China CCECC To Begin Construction Of Ibaka Deep Seaport / Those Who Stole For 16 Years Will Suffer Prosecution For 16 Years – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.