Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas (12379 Views)

FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina / FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer / Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by HubofCreativity(m): 7:07am On Nov 13, 2020
T
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by DominionGreat: 7:09am On Nov 13, 2020
The country of the North.. Buhari is a terrorist aswear.. How can a president be this partial.. always w government of the North..
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by Blitzerz: 7:09am On Nov 13, 2020
Another tradermoni vote buying scheme

1 Like

Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by Sibrah: 7:10am On Nov 13, 2020
Borrowing and disbursing!
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by paulolee(m): 7:10am On Nov 13, 2020
Pls any info about the 20,000 for 774,000 jobs that was scheduled to start dis month?? I don fill form n still never get alert o....abeg na when e de start
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by Drsnives(m): 7:10am On Nov 13, 2020
Is it a crime to be a Nigerian??
Our leaders are cursed
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by DasaintHope(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2020
In my SS3 I visited my wicked teacher n he asked me to polish his shoes, I got to the living room n saw his two daughters relaxing, I told them their dad asked me to have sex with them, they insisted that he can't say such, so I shouted "sir both of them"? He said yes

1 Like

Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by tete7000(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2020
MickzyDonald:
Why is it always the FULANI's that will always come first when it has to do with benefiting from FG, The President is somehow tribalistic i guess

You are still guessing?
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by kc4christ(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2020
Wahala
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by ignis: 7:11am On Nov 13, 2020
Funny
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by Notatribalist(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/12/fg-commences-disbursement-of-n20000-grant-to-rural-women/
nonsense.What will 20k do?take care of your Fulani killers let their husband return to farm,that should be you priority, not this nonsense money.
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by 4four(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2020
Somebody should remind how successful is that scam program called trade mini, 20k to do which business or trade in this kind of economy? Last last na food money then jst they dash this wemen
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by HeavenlyHolines(m): 7:12am On Nov 13, 2020
Our leaders are not threading the right path with the issue of sharing money. This kind of money will only suffice for food. Make the society secure, have motorable roads, provide quality and quality education both formal and informal and the economy stable and thriving, other things will follow. Our leader should stop this money sharing formula. It has never helped over the years. it another way of embezzling money and falsifying record
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by kc4christ(m): 7:14am On Nov 13, 2020
paulolee:
Pls any info about the 20,000 for 774,000 jobs that was scheduled to start dis month?? I don fill form n still never get alert o....abeg na when e de start
When u fill form
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by mar1juana: 7:14am On Nov 13, 2020
Wehdone to the Fulani made "FAROE"

Ur death go bad pass FAROE own Sha

Bubu (9ja FAROE) your family shall knw no peace

Anyways 2+yrs to go
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by thatsleepboy1: 7:14am On Nov 13, 2020
Mowsid:
It is certain that this grant won't go far as possible, besides 70% will be allocated to the north. The said grant is to take them out of poverty, but how with 20k? Don't be surprise, indigenes of rural areas living in up north consider 20k as a very huge sum of money due to the level of poverty and underdevelopment over there

Don't you know before? That is why they can't start it here cos a mad man on the street knows what's up. Give him a 20k for that purpose and he'll slap you.
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by misano(m): 7:16am On Nov 13, 2020
The only thing we want the murderer called Buhari to do is to get out of office. He should go with his useless vice president....
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by shadeyinka(m): 7:16am On Nov 13, 2020
Flier:
Even though this government is clueless,no government has ever shared money like Buharis Government since independence
They are really trying
Sharing money is "TRYING"?

Don't give me fish, teach me to fish!
Don't give me Money, Give me TOOLS for me to make money!
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by Mowsid(m): 7:17am On Nov 13, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

Don't you know before? That is why they can't start it here cos a mad man on the street knows what's up. Give him a 20k for that purpose and he'll slap you.
Also, they are gullible, easily deceived and bribed with little token. It won't be well with poverty grin

1 Like

Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:18am On Nov 13, 2020
Flier:
Even though this government is clueless,no government has ever shared money like Buharis Government since independence
They are really trying

A naive mind is born every minute
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by jrusky(m): 7:18am On Nov 13, 2020
Rural area in the North bah? Then I'm sure they will disburse to Umahi state to brainwash him in joining their party because they know he is just fat in head size but very slim and thin in brain size.
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by oluwasegun007(m): 7:18am On Nov 13, 2020
MickzyDonald:
Why is it always the FULANI's that will always come first when it has to do with benefiting from FG, The President is somehow tribalistic i guess

That is why they prefer sharing money than creat jobs..
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by proclinician: 7:18am On Nov 13, 2020
helinues:
undecided undecided

3 billion naira have been shared lol
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by Openbusiness: 7:19am On Nov 13, 2020
Stake2odds:

But when they disbursed 10000 (tradermoni) to other states, we all complained that it was too small to do anything
Tradermoni is a LOAN. The recipients are required to pay back. This Grant is FREE. Buhari is using their poverty to buy support among the poorest Northerners but will give loans to Southerners. Buhari is AN UNREPENTANT TRIBALIST. A "tribal racist". Nepotism is in his blood. I don't have a problem with that if he were functioning in his personal capacity. But he's not. He's functioning in capacity as the President of Nigeria, BUT he uses southern resources to favor the Core Sharia North. Even Kogi Governor was recently begging the FG should fix infrastructure in Okene, bad roads causing avoidable unnecessary loss of lives. Central or Middlebelt zone aren't getting attention. Just like the news that exposed him telling World Bank to focus on the North. North for Buhari = Core Sharia North, excluding Middlebelt zones. This is wrong and unacceptable. If he wants to favor his people alone then he should use their resources and money to do it, instead of using Southern resources and commonwealth. Always robbing Peter to pay Abdullah. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by leisuretym: 7:20am On Nov 13, 2020
Alimajiris government

1 Like

Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by tete7000(m): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2020
DasaintHope:
In my SS3 I visited my wicked teacher n he
asked me to polish his shoes, I got to the
living room n saw his two daughters relaxing, I
told them their dad asked me to have sex with
them, they insisted that he can't say such, so I
shouted "sir both of them"? He said yes

Do you see am who talks without thinking? There is more hope for a fool than it is for him. Prov. 29:20

1 Like

Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by ello29(m): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2020
The problem in this country Nigeria is sharing sharing sharing....this is why some regions are dependant on FG, used and dump by politicians. If this continue it mean more people will remain poor.
Why not provide them with skilled empowerment, free education, free health, employment and basic support to grow. Money sharing will not help our economy.
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by thatsleepboy1: 7:27am On Nov 13, 2020
Mowsid:

Also, they are gullible, easily deceived and bribed with little token. It won't be well with poverty grin

Amen. Abeg no dey swear for poverty too much cos e be like say the more we dey curse am, the more e dey prosper.

They brought it upon themselves.

1 Like

Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by Reference(m): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2020
You don't create diseases just to pasteur medication. It is sinister to destroy the economy just to give out pittance.

The welfarist nations you seek to copy have a strong economy as the backbone of their actions. The consider high inflation as sacrilegious. The proportion of the poor to the rest of society and the general wealth gap is their yardstick for success.

That is what we consistently preach to goverment, trade unions, the Central Bank and other institutions that are blinded to the need for qualitative economic progress as a panacea to rampaging poverty.

This is not just a drop of water in a bucket but into a hot, scalding bucket of a country and that drop will vaporize in an instant.
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by Memberclub(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2020
Are these Nigerians?
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by awa(m): 7:31am On Nov 13, 2020
This Regime and the Almajiri mentality. Why give people fish instead of teaching them how to fish? Keep your 20k up North and give South good road and steady power supply biko
Re: FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas by Codes151(m): 7:33am On Nov 13, 2020
Northerners
Hv no ideas in their box

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno / 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Gwarimpa, Abuja / FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.