Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

The Greek Pastor - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Greek Pastor (759 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greek Pastor by 9dynasty(m): 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2011
]The Greek priest is driving down to New York to see a show, and he’s stopped in Connecticut for speeding.
The state trooper smells alcohol on his breath, sees an empty wine bottle on the floor, and asks, “sir have you been drinking”.
The minster replies, “Just water”.
The trooper asks, “Then, why do I smell wine?”
The minister looks down at the bottle and exclaims, “Good lord, he’s done it again”.
Re: The Greek Pastor by Phoenoria(m): 12:56am On Mar 17, 2011
grin wow, that was a good one.
Re: The Greek Pastor by noskyboy(m): 2:10am On Mar 17, 2011
Am i to laf or cry. Anyway nyc one.
Re: The Greek Pastor by BabaIbada: 2:42am On Mar 17, 2011
Nice one! keep it up
Re: The Greek Pastor by clemcykul(f): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2011
hehhee turning water into wine . , nice one grin
Re: The Greek Pastor by Arcani: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2011
na wa from Greek Pastor to Greek Priest,
Re: The Greek Pastor by yinkalink(f): 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2011
nice wan wink wink wink
Re: The Greek Pastor by 9dynasty(m): 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2011
thanks y'all here's more
Re: The Greek Pastor by 9dynasty(m): 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2011
A famous professor of surgery died and went to heaven. At the pearly gates he was asked by the gatekeepers,”have you ever committed a sin you truly regrets?” “Yes.”The professor answered. When I was a young candidate at hospital of Saint Lucas, we played soccer against a team from the community hospital, and I scored a goal, which was off-side. But the referee did not see it, and the goal won us the match, I regret that now, “well, said the gate keeper, that’s a very minor sin”. You may enter. “Thank you very much Saint peter. “the professor answered. “You are welcome, but I am not saint peter,” said the gatekeeper. “He’s having his lunch break. I’m Saint Lucas.
Re: The Greek Pastor by clemcykul(f): 10:18am On Mar 18, 2011
nice dynasty, . u try
Re: The Greek Pastor by bright007(f): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2011
Length and breadth of this thread is long empty story!!!no offence
Re: The Greek Pastor by yinkalink(f): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2011
Bryt honey, WILL U SHUT UP! Thank u,dats why i luf u.
Re: The Greek Pastor by 9dynasty(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2011
A police officer, though scheduled for all-night duty at the station, was relieved of duty early and arrived home four hours ahead of schedule, at 2 in the morning. Not wanting to wake his wife, he undressed in the dark, crept into the bedroom and started to climb into bed. Just then, his wife sleepily sat up and said, "honey, would you go down to the all-night drug store on the next block and get me some aspirin? I've got a splitting headache."

"Certainly, honey," he said, and feeling his way across the dark room, he got dressed and walked over to the drug store.

As he arrived, the pharmacist looked up in surprise, "Say," said the druggist, "I know you - aren't you a policeman? Officer Fenwick, right?"

"Yeah, so?" said the officer.

"Well what the heck are you doing all dressed like the Fire Chief?"
Re: The Greek Pastor by 9dynasty(m): 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2011
@yinka.good day, how was your day?, @clemcy tanxs
Re: The Greek Pastor by yinkalink(f): 11:09am On Mar 19, 2011
N gud dae to u too. Kip 'em cumin.
Re: The Greek Pastor by Elnuk34(m): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2011
Fire Chief indeed, I can't stop laughing.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Flood: First Lady Sympathises With Lagosians / I Wan Come Back / Insurance And Sales Representative:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.