Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Kindly Rate My Dog And Her 6 Weeks Old Puppies - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Kindly Rate My Dog And Her 6 Weeks Old Puppies (1117 Views)

For Sale, 2 Weeks Old Puppies (german Shepherd) Both Sex Available, Asaba / Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead / Kindly Rate My New Rott At 4 Months Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Rate My Dog And Her 6 Weeks Old Puppies by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:50am On Nov 13, 2020
Many of you know me from my post almost this same time last year when my dog escaped and got raped by an Ekuke when she was ovulating. https://www.nairaland.com/5517598/purebred-eskimo-gave-birth-ekuke
You read my lamentation then and while some of you consoled me, others made fun of me. cheesy I know your names oo, I won't sell puppies for you. grin
YouI almost gave up on her then, had to sell the puppy she gave birth to after a few month.
Well a few weeks ago, she gave birth again, I personally mate her and she gave me 5 beautiful puppies.
6 weeks later, I can't help but admire the beauty of my puppies. They look absolutely amazing.
Though my dog is an eskimo (I'm not one of those that will be claiming Samoyed nonsense) but she's a decent quality and has full medical records. I don't know if she's pure blood or not cuz I'm not from her bloodline and I actually had zero knowledge about dogs when I bought her 2 years ago.

Anyway, long story short. Here is one of my puppies after 6 weeks and 2 days.
Kindly rate him. I decided to pick the smallest looking one so I can get a good review from you guys. Thanks.

Picture one is my dog
Picture 2 is on her date
Picture 3 is the puppies when they are 4 weeks old.
Picture 4 is one of the puppies today (6 weeks and 2 days)

Re: Kindly Rate My Dog And Her 6 Weeks Old Puppies by Davash222(m): 5:35am On Nov 13, 2020

Well a few weeks ago, she gave birth again, I personally mate her and she gave me 5 beautiful puppies.

You personally mate her

what does that mean?
Re: Kindly Rate My Dog And Her 6 Weeks Old Puppies by nakaman: 5:44am On Nov 13, 2020
I would like 1 4 myself, what breed is this
Re: Kindly Rate My Dog And Her 6 Weeks Old Puppies by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:48am On Nov 13, 2020
Davash222:

You personally mate her

what does that mean?
Continue playing ignorant. Shey you know I have to put you in front of a chalkboard cuz you're a toddler now. smiley
Re: Kindly Rate My Dog And Her 6 Weeks Old Puppies by Kondomatic(m): 5:49am On Nov 13, 2020
I personally mate her
How come none of the puppies resemble you?

grin.

You didn't personally mate her boss, rather you personally supervised the mating.
Re: Kindly Rate My Dog And Her 6 Weeks Old Puppies by adajoe555: 5:55am On Nov 13, 2020
They are so cute... I love puppies
Re: Kindly Rate My Dog And Her 6 Weeks Old Puppies by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:08am On Nov 13, 2020
Kondomatic:
How come none of the puppies resemble you?

grin.

You didn't personally mate her boss, rather you personally supervised the mating.
But shey you didn't understand what I mean ni? Let's relax sometimes now? This English is not our language. At least I have a degree in English language from OAU yet I still feel relaxed when I make grammatical errors. Naturally I should have changed it after the first guy pointed it out but there is something called Trite expressions in English.

Within the boundaries of correct English usage we should aim to develop individuality in our own writing style. We cannot do so if we lazily allow ourselves to continue to use the generally accepted choice of words or expressions... Abi I should start lecturing here ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Kindly Rate My Dog And Her 6 Weeks Old Puppies by Davash222(m): 6:18am On Nov 13, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

But shey you didn't understand what I mean ni? Let's relax sometimes now? This English is not our language. At least I have a degree in English language from OAU yet I still feel relaxed when I make grammatical errors. Naturally I should have changed it after the first guy pointed it out but there is something called Trite expressions in English.

Within the boundaries of correct English usage we should aim to develop individuality in our own writing style. We cannot do so if we lazily allow ourselves to continue to use the generally accepted choice of words or expressions... Abi I should start lecturing here ni? grin
You're trying so hard to glorify your mistake.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Rate My Dog And Her 6 Weeks Old Puppies by THANDS619: 6:23am On Nov 13, 2020
so cute
Re: Kindly Rate My Dog And Her 6 Weeks Old Puppies by Kondomatic(m): 6:32am On Nov 13, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

Nah, please don't start.

I am here to joke, laugh and have fun.

My English is terrible, both written and spoken.
Re: Kindly Rate My Dog And Her 6 Weeks Old Puppies by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:35am On Nov 13, 2020
Davash222:

No, I'm trying so hard to make you see reasons why Wole soyinka once wrote an entire book full of grammatical errors, why Shakespeare wrote in broken Latin and we are reading it, why Ngugi WA now writes in his native dialect with just a throw in of English. STOP GLORIFYING ENGLISH.

I studied English for 4 years for my first degree and linguistics for my masters degree and I still don't understand why we celebrate grammarians.

LET ME TELL YOU WHY.

You may speak the best grammar here in Nigeria a d get embarrassed by a 12 year old American. Just because that's his natural language.

You may have a PhD in English language yet forget the spelling of a very simple word cuz it's not your natural language.

Finally, no matter how brilliant you are, you can not win a job interview as a second language English teacher over a first language speak even if he doesn't have a degree.

This are facts. Forget the grammar, get the message. I know I made a mistake. Infact, I noticed it as soon as I proofread my post but I don't dwell. It's not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Rate My Dog And Her 6 Weeks Old Puppies by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 13, 2020
Davash222:

.....says someone who would waste no time to sing the praises of a British or an American who makes an attempt towards any of our local languages........is this a kind of inferiority complex or cheer negligence towards our local languages?............. How did we manage to allow the white man's culture and languages to be our criteria in judging how well one is educated and exposed?........just see how the person behind this moniker has managed to deviate from the main topic in discussion cus of his/her unquenchable desires to prove the white man's lordship and authority over him/her............stop glorifying the white man,his culture and languages and start taking some prides in our igbo,.......hausa and yourba languages......BLW.....@O.P, UR PUPPIES ARE EXCEPTIONALLY AWESOME..........WISH I CAN LAY MY HANDS ON ONE......WOULD TREAT HER/HIM LIKE MY BEST FRIEND
Re: Kindly Rate My Dog And Her 6 Weeks Old Puppies by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:55am On Nov 13, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

no mind those WAEC students jare.

this is a free form platform. aint official for us to be cautious.

we can code mix and free code..

Ignore them.. we all understand exactly what you meant by the mating
Re: Kindly Rate My Dog And Her 6 Weeks Old Puppies by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:56am On Nov 13, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

No, I'm trying so hard to make you see reasons why Wole soyinka once wrote an entire book full of grammatical errors, why Shakespeare wrote in broken Latin and we are reading it, why Ngugi WA now writes in his native dialect with just a throw in of English. STOP GLORIFYING ENGLISH.

I studied English for 4 years for my first degree and linguistics for my masters degree and I still don't understand why we celebrate grammarians.

LET ME TELL YOU WHY.

You may speak the best grammar here in Nigeria a d get embarrassed by a 12 year old American. Just because that's his natural language.

You may have a PhD in English language yet forget the spelling of a very simple word cuz it's not your natural language.

Finally, no matter how brilliant you are, you can not win a job interview as a second language English teacher over a first language speak even if he doesn't have a degree.

This are facts. Forget the grammar, get the message. I know I made a mistake. Infact, I noticed it as soon as I proofread my post but I don't dwell. It's not worth it.

laughing.. oyinbo xef no understand English language pass we wey dey ea..

ogbeni lo sun joor
Re: Kindly Rate My Dog And Her 6 Weeks Old Puppies by Davash222(m): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

LET ME TELL YOU WHY.

All these long epistles to what end
Re: Kindly Rate My Dog And Her 6 Weeks Old Puppies by wunmi590(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kelvin30286063:
Many of you know me from my post almost this same time last year when my dog escaped and got raped by an Ekuke when she was ovulating. https://www.nairaland.com/5517598/purebred-eskimo-gave-birth-ekuke
You read my lamentation then and while some of you consoled me, others made fun of me. cheesy I know your names oo, I won't sell puppies for you. grin
YouI almost gave up on her then, had to sell the puppy she gave birth to after a few month.
6 weeks later, I can't help but admire the beauty of my puppies. They look absolutely amazing.
Though my dog is an eskimo (I'm not one of those that will be claiming Samoyed nonsense) but she's a decent quality and has full medical records. I don't know if she's pure blood or not cuz I'm not from her bloodline and I actually had zero knowledge about dogs when I bought her 2 years ago.

Anyway, long story short. Here is one of my puppies after 6 weeks and 2 days.
Kindly rate him. I decided to pick the smallest looking one so I can get a good review from you guys. Thanks.

Picture one is my dog
Picture 2 is on her date
Picture 3 is the puppies when they are 4 weeks old.
Picture 4 is one of the puppies today (6 weeks and 2 days)

How much and what 8s your location?

(1) (Reply)

Goats For Sale / American Eskimo Puppies For Sale ₦80,000 / SAMOYED Puppies(3months Old)&pitbull(adult)4sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.