Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (55751 Views)

Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" / Tobi Bakre And Banky W (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by James4bright(m): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
uchaymart:
All I see is a "primary complexion" and a "secondary complexion"

You suppose be Ghana man oh.

1 Like

Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by hidhrhis(m): 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
smiley
Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by Bakin3(m): 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nice.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by Stanislause94: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
This is no news for the real niggars, except for the mo'fucking simps
Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by GrowEveryday(f): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
Lewisalexander:
Nice brez tongue
Haba
Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by SEGLIZ: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
uchaymart:

your eyes are suffering from optical illutionary image diarrhetic.
this is a true celebrity, she took her time to celebrate one person who has made the impact in her life (her teacher at that!). very commendable unlike other fake fluke yeyebrity everywhere.
all the same you deserve a wiping e-slap to clear the eye condition after which you must go and see well.

4 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by tayolove12(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
uchaymart:

Very natural
Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by gurunlocker: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
uchaymart:

Nothing happened to her complexion.... Check the picture you took 10 years ago and check the one you take this month and ask yourself if you bleached.

4 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by AustineCJ: 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
Proffdada:
The moment you realize the name Oprah was a mistake by the nurse who wrote on the birth certificate (instead of Orpah) grin
how true is this pls ?
Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by MsBella: 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ms. Ekeh!
Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by Proffdada: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
AustineCJ:
how true is this pls ?
She said it in her interview
Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by wisdomkid: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
uchaymart:

So hateful and negative. Do you have something good to do in your life?
You think everyone is everyday and always as hateful as you?

How did this girl's color changed? Upload your photo let's see. Unripe riped plaintain.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by Asadujames202(m): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nice titts

She looks like poverty stricken version of Daya Knight"
Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
uchaymart:
you nd buhari na 5&6 you’re both dullards

4 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by mariahAngel(f): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
uchaymart:

Keep scrutinizing...

1 Like

Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by AustineCJ: 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Proffdada:
She said it in her interview
wow never knew .... thanks

1 Like

Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
uchaymart:
How? Na fresh she fresh, she no bleach na... You don't know that there's a lot of factors that affect complexion... Abeg, you can't diss her just becaus she appears lighter and fresher.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by streetsoldier1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
Why is it that teachers don't grow old
Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by Beverlyjean(f): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
She is dark but more beautiful than than 90% of pretty light skinned celebs

3 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by Legacyy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
That's wonderful
Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
Pure Beauty vs Dulux Paint buckets.
Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by IMAMofWAR: 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
uchaymart:
if bad belle no dey nairaland, na wetin we gain?

1 Like

Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by Sedentary: 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
Beautiful people.
Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by SmartPolician: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
She has always been beautiful

1 Like

Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by Sedentary: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
streetsoldier1:
Why is it that teachers don't grow old

Lets wait 50 more years. wink
Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
The teacher is more beautiful �
Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by Munzy14(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
Most beautiful bbnaija ex housemate.

1 Like

Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by sageb: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
cute duo
Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by Bolognese: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
Not true!

Her name is Chinonso Opara. That’s the name she used in Uniport!

AustineCJ:
Re: Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by Proffdada: 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
AustineCJ:
You're welcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queeneth Agbor Shows Cleavage In Birthday Photos / Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit / Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.