Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,601 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

Ig Of Police Ordered To Sack Any Police Man Who Refuse Orders To... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ig Of Police Ordered To Sack Any Police Man Who Refuse Orders To... (458 Views)

Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko / Kelly Clarkson Ordered To Pay Brandon Blackstock N100m Monthly In Child Support / Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ig Of Police Ordered To Sack Any Police Man Who Refuse Orders To... by Varbuena: 7:02am On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Ig Of Police Ordered To Sack Any Police Man Who Refuse Orders To... by caski: 7:07am On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Ig Of Police Ordered To Sack Any Police Man Who Refuse Orders To... by UGBE634: 7:29am On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Ig Of Police Ordered To Sack Any Police Man Who Refuse Orders To... by simi1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
Police are afraid to resume back to their duty post because they are afraid of the people.
Even the police station burnt in my area is yet to be renovated
Re: Ig Of Police Ordered To Sack Any Police Man Who Refuse Orders To... by funmi37: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
simi1:
Police are afraid to resume back to their duty post because they are afraid of the people.
Even the police station burnt in my area is yet to be renovated
what about those on the road
Re: Ig Of Police Ordered To Sack Any Police Man Who Refuse Orders To... by Varbuena: 12:19am On Nov 15, 2020
its even confusing

(1) (Reply)

20-years Old Undergrad Ghandi Beatrice Crowned Miss Bayelsa 2020/2021 Queen / Odumeje And Rita Edochie Wants To Ruin My Marriage - Mercy Ada Jesus Laments / Zlatan Block Dj Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.