Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Legitimate Source To Invest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Legitimate Source To Invest (199 Views)

Legitimate Source Of Income For Student / Proudly9ja Legitimate Part Time Weekly Alert Income Programmer. / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legitimate Source To Invest by williams67(m): 7:30am On Nov 13, 2020
Well i came i came across a platform on telegram so i observed their operations for a little while then did their lowest investment having the fear of getting scammed again but wanted to take the risk because the trading seems legit to my greatest surprise this guys are really paying so i came here to share my experience so that other can take advantage of it and also benefit the name of the channel is optimum trades they are into forex trading bitcoin mining you can contact me on what'sapp for more info

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M6 For Sale(location,anambra) / New Paying Free App / How To Make #275k Easily In Affiliate Biz Using Just #35k Invest-free Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.