Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,025 members, 7,866,869 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

I Wouldn't Bothered Too Much About The Wolves If They Aren't Doing This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wouldn't Bothered Too Much About The Wolves If They Aren't Doing This (212 Views)

Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" / Remember What The Wolves Do Is Kill The Sheep / To The Wolves In Sheep Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wouldn't Bothered Too Much About The Wolves If They Aren't Doing This by OpenYourEyes1: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2020
I wouldn't be bothered too much if they aren't trying to convert believers to the world and put them back in bondage.
They are slowly/quickly "deleting" or wiping off the word of GOD sown in people's heart, brainwashing people and putting them in bondage. It's is witchcraft my brothers and sisters. Beware!
When you receiving the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit will help you understand the word of GOD and teach you things. You don't need the false teachers. Focus on the Word OF GOD and not their deceptive doctrine. Always compare what you are taught with the scripture to be sure that what they teach is true.
Re: I Wouldn't Bothered Too Much About The Wolves If They Aren't Doing This by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2020
1 of d promblem africans re facing
Religion
Re: I Wouldn't Bothered Too Much About The Wolves If They Aren't Doing This by OpenYourEyes1: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2020
Roadsidetaylaw:
1 of d promblem africans re facing
Religion
Remember this is a religion section. Here: https://www.nairaland.com/science If you prefer like sci and tech.
Re: I Wouldn't Bothered Too Much About The Wolves If They Aren't Doing This by OpenYourEyes1: 8:26am On Nov 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
I wouldn't be bothered too much if they aren't trying to convert believers to the world and put them back in bondage.
They are slowly/quickly "deleting" or wiping off the word of GOD sown in people's heart, brainwashing people and putting them in bondage. It's is witchcraft my brothers and sisters. Beware!
When you receiving the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit will help you understand the word of GOD and teach you things. You don't need the false teachers. Focus on the Word OF GOD and not their deceptive doctrine. Always compare what you are taught with the scripture to be sure that what they teach is true.
Bump...
Re: I Wouldn't Bothered Too Much About The Wolves If They Aren't Doing This by OpenYourEyes3: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: I Wouldn't Bothered Too Much About The Wolves If They Aren't Doing This by OpenYourEyes3: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . . . .
Re: I Wouldn't Bothered Too Much About The Wolves If They Aren't Doing This by OpenYourEyes1: 8:23am On Mar 29, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . ... ...

(1) (Reply)

Transformed In Christ / / Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts Sermon This Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.