Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Nigeria Won’t Relax COVID-19 Rules During Christmas – Official - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Won’t Relax COVID-19 Rules During Christmas – Official (143 Views)

Nigeria Won’t Take Expired Vaccines Again —NAFDAC DG / Nigeria Won’t Accept COVID-19 Vaccines From Private, Unverified Sources – Minist / Health Workers Relax Strike In Lagos, Kano, Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Won’t Relax COVID-19 Rules During Christmas – Official by Surridger: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2020
The Nigerian government through its Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVID-19 has said that there will be no relaxing of the COVID-19 protocols ahead of the Christmas season.
The coordinator of the PTF, Sani Aliyu, stated this on Thursday in Abuja at the daily briefing of the pandemic.
Mr Aliyu said that Nigeria is currently worried with the rising cases of COVID-19 pandemic across the globe, hence the need to enforce the COVID-19 rules during the holiday season.
While speaking on international travels, the coordinator advised all holiday seekers to suspend their trips and stay in the country as Nigeria would ensure that every incoming passenger would undergo the travel rules in the country.
The Director General of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), Chikwe Ihekweazu, also advised both incoming and outgoing travelers to suspend their travels if it was not necessary.
Mr Ihekweazu also said that apart from COVID-19, other cases like Ebola, yellow fever are growing in Congo DR and that is why it was important that non essential travels should be suspended.
According to some health experts, there could be a resurgence of the virus if the safety guidelines to curtail its spread are not adhered to.
Re: Nigeria Won’t Relax COVID-19 Rules During Christmas – Official by Caleb4001(m): 8:34am On Nov 13, 2020
Who want to celebrate Christmas in this hardship before
Re: Nigeria Won’t Relax COVID-19 Rules During Christmas – Official by Druggey(m): 8:44am On Nov 13, 2020
which rules are u fuckin talking about?
Re: Nigeria Won’t Relax COVID-19 Rules During Christmas – Official by YoonSung60: 8:44am On Nov 13, 2020
Even Jesus knows this country is hard at the moment, he won't be expecting any birthday
Re: Nigeria Won’t Relax COVID-19 Rules During Christmas – Official by chatinent: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2020
YoonSung60:
Even Jesus knows this country is hard at the moment, he won't be expecting any birthday

Christmas was never Jesus’ birthday.
Re: Nigeria Won’t Relax COVID-19 Rules During Christmas – Official by YoonSung60: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2020
chatinent:

Christmas was never Jesus’ birthday.
Nobody asked you if Christmas was his birthday or not. December 25th, Christmas is just a day set aside to celebrate his birthday, period!
Re: Nigeria Won’t Relax COVID-19 Rules During Christmas – Official by Fahdiga(m): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2020
Was there any rules in place before?
Re: Nigeria Won’t Relax COVID-19 Rules During Christmas – Official by chatinent: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2020
YoonSung60:
Nobody asked you if Christmas was his birthday or not. December 25th, Christmas is just a day set aside to celebrate his birthday, period!

I'm entitled to post when I like anywhere, anytime.
Re: Nigeria Won’t Relax COVID-19 Rules During Christmas – Official by YoonSung60: 9:21am On Nov 13, 2020
chatinent:

I'm entitled to post when I like anywhere, anytime.

The same way I'm entitled to post when I like anywhere and anytime. Whatever I post is none of your business!

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Carrots / A Look At Medical Reasons For Sudden Deaths / Cholesterol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.