Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Lets Work On Getting Your Music Some Ratings - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lets Work On Getting Your Music Some Ratings (420 Views)

New Music: Some Love- Youngprof X Morefire / List Of Nigeria Music Website With User Ratings / Mr. P And Rudeboy Music Ratings And Stories So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Work On Getting Your Music Some Ratings by SMI2020: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2020
Hi

Most upcoming artists buy streams before promoting the song majorly to boost the promotion of the song in a whole lot of ways. (if you are new to it you can consult with your promoter or manager)
As you already know most of these streams are being generated by stream-bots, the number will add up on your profile but no stream service will count a 10 seconds stream as stream worth paying for, I.E if you purchase 10k streams and get 1k stream from your real audience making it 11k streams in total, when it's payday you only get paid for 1k streams right??

Most SMI SOCIAL-MEDIA-INFLUENCERS {myself including} practice PHONE FARMING. Let's talk about phone farming, This act best describes using multiple devices to achieve a desired result. be'it acquiring followers, likes, comments, streams, mining of bitcoin and the list goes on. This method is mostly used by artists with a large fanbase ass it's one legit way to acquire real streams, and it's not as pocket friendly as bot-streams for the upcoming artist, another advantage is you get paid for streams acquired. As explained, this technique has to do with repeatedly streaming full length songs with phone, meaning the streaming platform gets to count the streams as legit, The major advantage of real streams ove bot-streams is that your song gets ratings, it gets to be featured on playlists which is automatic music promotion.

You might have stumbled across threads or posts like 'make $10 daily using your phone" or something liken that, these adverts are from SMI like myself, interested participants gets to register with the Social Media Influencer based on their internet strength, he would get paid for performing activities such as, comments, following accounts, stream videos n songs, etc..

I CAN GET YOU LEGIT STREAMS WITHIN A PERIOD OF 3O DAYS AS MUCH AS
50K STREAMS ON AUDIOMACK (MONTHLY)
50K STREAMS ON SPOTIFY (MONTHLY)
15-20K STREAMS ON DEEZER AND APPLE MUSIC (MONTHLY)
10K PLAYS ON YOUTUBE (MONTHLY)
I dont do ITUNES because itunes only work in Iphone.. Phone farming is usually done with android phones due to the affordability.

FEEL FREE TO HIT ME UP ON WHATSAPP OR SIMPLY SEND AN EMAIL TO Entertainmentfactories@gmail.com TO STREAM UP YOUR TRACKS

1 Like

Re: Lets Work On Getting Your Music Some Ratings by Kingnutts(m): 7:50am On Nov 15, 2020
If you're down to partner for a cut hit me up, most times I end up with work load more than my capacity, 50k monthly audiomack is pretty impressive, I'm still between 30k-40k monthly.. how many people stream for u? how many streamers do u have presently
Re: Lets Work On Getting Your Music Some Ratings by SMI2020: 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kingnutts:
If you're down to partner for a cut hit me up, most times I end up with work load more than my capacity, 50k monthly audiomack is pretty impressive, I'm still between 30k-40k monthly.. how many people stream for u? how many streamers do u have presently

Sure why not, let's partner, I don't employ streamers but i do have a partner with stream strength of as much as 400- 500 audiomack streams within an hour, na big man,, drop ur whatsapp let's talk better
Re: Lets Work On Getting Your Music Some Ratings by SMI2020: 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
whatsapp 08176427545
Re: Lets Work On Getting Your Music Some Ratings by SMI2020: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Let's work
Re: Lets Work On Getting Your Music Some Ratings by SMI2020: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Get in

(1) (Reply)

Joeboy – Sugar Mama Lyrics / Download Music Mp3: Justin Bieber – Peaches Ft Alpha P X Omah Lay / Sound Sultan Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.