Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

High Electricity Bills: I Am Going Back To My Village – Toke Makinwa Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / High Electricity Bills: I Am Going Back To My Village – Toke Makinwa Laments (398 Views)

“What Type Of Year Is This?” Toke Makinwa Laments / [video] I Need A Husband Toke Makinwa Laments As She Runs Into Dbanj Shopping / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Electricity Bills: I Am Going Back To My Village – Toke Makinwa Laments by Priscy01(f): 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
Media personality Toke Makinwa says she is going back to her village, Idanre in Ondo state.

The 36-year-old said this in a tweet as she lamented the increase on Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) tariff, Igbere TV reports.

“Damnnnn the government just makes it tough for its citizen to have peace, this increase on PHCN tariff is ridiculous, how do I spend 120k at 30k a week on light alone?” she wrote on Friday.

“That’s it I’m going back to my village, idanre here I come.”

https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1327195042071666689?s=20

Toke holds a degree in English and literature from the University of Lagos.

Lalasticlala

Re: High Electricity Bills: I Am Going Back To My Village – Toke Makinwa Laments by YoonSung60: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
So you no go pay bills for village abi?
Re: High Electricity Bills: I Am Going Back To My Village – Toke Makinwa Laments by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
They are thieves ,they inflate those bills sent to people's houses
Re: High Electricity Bills: I Am Going Back To My Village – Toke Makinwa Laments by yomi007k(m): 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
Go and collect prepaid meter and stop seeking attention. Village woman.
Re: High Electricity Bills: I Am Going Back To My Village – Toke Makinwa Laments by Michelle55: 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Okay.. Safe trip

(1) (Reply)

I Would Love To Have Another Child Either Through Surrogacy Or Adoption — Tiwa / Bbnaija: Ozo Gifted A Brand New PS5 As A Christmas Gift By His Fans (photo) / Late Nollywood Actor, Ernest Asuzu's Best Amazing Award Winning Movie Ever!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.