Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Pls, Suggest A Course One Can Study With O'level Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls, Suggest A Course One Can Study With O'level Results (684 Views)

6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics / JAMB Orders Candidates To Upload Their O'Level Results Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Suggest A Course One Can Study With O'level Results by OgThanos: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
Good day my brothers and sisters,,
Please what course and jamb combination can my friend study with this result.
Eng c4
Math c4
Bio b3
Govt c5
Economic b3
Literature b2
Marketing fail
Crs. Fail
Civic fail..
Re: Pls, Suggest A Course One Can Study With O'level Results by simplytemmie: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
I can only think of economics, public administration, local government studies and language arts right now
If only you have crs or just one social science subject like account, commerce or marketing, then you can have more courses to apply for
Re: Pls, Suggest A Course One Can Study With O'level Results by OgThanos: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2020
simplytemmie:
I can only think of economics, public administration, local government studies and language arts right now
If only you have crs or just one social science subject like account, commerce or marketing, then you can have more courses to apply for
Exactly my thought, it'd have been better if there's a pass in any social science or religion or language
Thanks so much for your time...
Re: Pls, Suggest A Course One Can Study With O'level Results by OgThanos: 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
Guys
Pls say something na
Re: Pls, Suggest A Course One Can Study With O'level Results by simplytemmie: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
OgThanos:

Exactly my thought, it'd have been better if there's a pass in any social science or religion or language
Thanks so much for your time...
You're welcome
Re: Pls, Suggest A Course One Can Study With O'level Results by officialenny(m): 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Wow this result is nice and quite impressive though... Communication and language of art,foreign languages, social work and sociology , political science due to the presence of eco
Re: Pls, Suggest A Course One Can Study With O'level Results by tobechi74: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Repeat
Re: Pls, Suggest A Course One Can Study With O'level Results by Elzak(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
Law, economics and political science.

I think if he combines English, literature, govt., and economics in UTME he's good for law.

For economics, he can combine English, maths, economics and any other subject he passed in UTME.

English, govt., literature and any other subject he passed should qualify him for political science.

By the way, if I may ask, what does your friend want to study?
Re: Pls, Suggest A Course One Can Study With O'level Results by OgThanos: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
officialenny:
Wow this result is nice and quite impressive though... Communication and language of art,foreign languages, social work and sociology , political science due to the presence of eco
Thanks for your contribution
Re: Pls, Suggest A Course One Can Study With O'level Results by OgThanos: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Elzak:
Law, economics and political science.

I think if he combines English, literature, govt., and economics in UTME he's good for law.

For economics, he can combine English, maths, economics and any other subject he passed in UTME.

English, govt., literature and any other subject he passed should qualify him for political science.

By the way, if I may ask, what does your friend want to study?
My friend is actually a lady and she has this passion for theatre act, acting, movie industry stuff sha..
Re: Pls, Suggest A Course One Can Study With O'level Results by officialenny(m): 5:51am On Nov 18, 2020
OgThanos:

Thanks for your contribution
Ya welcome�
Re: Pls, Suggest A Course One Can Study With O'level Results by Elzak(m): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
OgThanos:

My friend is actually a lady and she has this passion for theatre act, acting, movie industry stuff sha..
Apart from professions like medicine, law and few others what you study in university is not a key factor in determining where you work in Nigeria. Entertainment industry is the most indiscriminate in this regard as almost anybody can work there regardless of what you study.

I think your friend's dream is still very much alive as her result is not that bad(the subject she failed in don't contribute anything).

She already has English and literature, she can add any two subjects(preferably govt and economics) from the ones she passed and go ahead to study theatre art since she has passion for that. Please check jamb brochure for more accurate subject combination.

But if Theatre art doesn't work out she should worry not; she can study any of the courses I mentioned in the first comment and still work in entertainment.

Hope this helps?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video: Boy Who Sneaked Into A Female Hostel Dressed As A Girl / Origins Of Bread And Bakery / Study In Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.