Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. (2391 Views)

Infinix Joins Dr Sid And Evogames To Host Mobile Gaming Tournament / FREE PHONES UP FOR GRABS AT THE itel X GOOGLE COMPUTER VILLAGE CARNIVAL / Samsung Galaxy A6 And A6+ Launch With Infinity Display, Android Oreo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by shorelink: 4:08am On Nov 14, 2020
MobilePhotoBox:
When is the giveaway and location ?

Why una like to waste una time like this? For your mind e go reach you sad sad sad
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by shorelink: 4:11am On Nov 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Perfecttouch:
we rise not raise.
What are you raising
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by shorelink: 4:12am On Nov 14, 2020
Davido fan, we sight you
10thElement:
all the wizkid fans grin cheesy
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by shorelink: 4:13am On Nov 14, 2020
grin grin grin
Gideoniteprime4:

APROKO QUOTE GONE WRONG grin grin
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by shorelink: 4:13am On Nov 14, 2020
THEY ASK OOOO, NA FOR YOUR EYE E GO STILL FINISH
manolates:

When is it?
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by shorelink: 4:14am On Nov 14, 2020
grin grin grin
pumupmachine:

Raise ko Raiseth ni!!!!
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by shorelink: 4:15am On Nov 14, 2020
pumupmachine:

When I saw nairalands, I knew nothing will come out of this!
It's Nairalanders, OP!

Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by shorelink: 4:16am On Nov 14, 2020
NA BIG MOUTH PEOPLE...
pumupmachine:

Better APROKO post!
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by shorelink: 4:18am On Nov 14, 2020
pumupmachine:

See question..better to ask if it is real?

Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by shorelink: 4:19am On Nov 14, 2020
U fit still try ur luck wey u nor even get sef...
Farizzy:

May be real you know.
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by shorelink: 4:20am On Nov 14, 2020
What is better about this time biko?
Farizzy:

Since it's a better time, I'm anticipating a better giveaway o.
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by shorelink: 4:21am On Nov 14, 2020
You go wait tire...
manolates:

What are we expecting? Pls give us updates here.
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by shorelink: 4:22am On Nov 14, 2020
Pretiboi:

Na d work wey we dey do grin grin

Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by shorelink: 4:24am On Nov 14, 2020
Pretiboi:

Exactly my question...i want that Infinix Note 8. grin

Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by shorelink: 4:26am On Nov 14, 2020
I pity this Future that is Now...
Pretiboi:

Na so....infinix the future is now!
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by shorelink: 4:26am On Nov 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Dayoebe:
Audio Giveaway
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by chapelaries: 4:56am On Nov 14, 2020
WOW, NICE 1 FROM DAVIDO
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by chapelaries: 4:58am On Nov 14, 2020
Its Really A BETTER TIME!!!
Shakinat:
Hi Nairalands

Why is only Infinix mobile given back to the community with a huge difference??

Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by chapelaries: 5:05am On Nov 14, 2020
I think it has always been Davido and Infinix, nice combo though!

Shakinat:
Hi Nairalands

Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by survillematrix: 5:06am On Nov 14, 2020
shorelink:

Why una like to waste una time like this? For your mind e go reach you sad sad sad

Help me ask them oooo... what a really waste of time
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by survillematrix: 5:07am On Nov 14, 2020
chapelaries:
I think it has always been Davido and Infinix, nice combo though!

Just tell me what is really nice in the combo... i just weak for you
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by survillematrix: 5:07am On Nov 14, 2020
chapelaries:
Its Really A BETTER TIME!!!

undecided lipsrsealed sad
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by survillematrix: 5:08am On Nov 14, 2020
10thElement:
We raise by lifting others grin grin grin it's bout time

Na really raise... first to comment rubbish!
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by saintwalga: 5:11am On Nov 14, 2020
Another hit jamz from the no 1 - Davido

Shakinat:
Hi Nairalands

Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by saintwalga: 5:12am On Nov 14, 2020
Follow him on twitter for more info...

MobilePhotoBox:
When is the giveaway and location ?
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by saintwalga: 5:13am On Nov 14, 2020
Its on already...

Farizzy:

When is it?
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by saintwalga: 5:14am On Nov 14, 2020
It will definitely be a better giveaway, that i am sure of

Farizzy:

Since it's a better time, I'm anticipating a better giveaway o.
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by saintwalga: 5:16am On Nov 14, 2020
Yes oooo... Infinix and Davido all the way!!!

Pretiboi:

Na d work wey we dey do grin grin
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by survillematrix: 5:17am On Nov 14, 2020
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
shorelink:
THEY ASK OOOO, NA FOR YOUR EYE E GO STILL FINISH
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Zeroenochone(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2020
Perfecttouch:
we rise not raise.
What are you raising

Lmaoooo grin grin grin
Chai why didn't you just overlook that
Nigerians sha smiley

1 Like

Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Perfecttouch(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2020
Zeroenochone:

Lmaoooo grin grin grin
Chai why didn't you just overlook that
Nigerians sha smiley
don't mind me jaree, I was not in a good mood then
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Jacku: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
First it was WizKid, now it's Davido and both were doing giveaways o. Very awesome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simplest Method To Root Your Tecno N7 Phone / Tecno Camon C5 Now Available In Nigeria / How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.