Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 (17846 Views)

Buhari Assents To Police Bill 2020 / President Buhari Assents To The Bill Amending The Deep Offshore Act / President Buhari Assents To 5 New Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by beardedboy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
owprint:

That's exactly what I said Sir.
Can you explain better
Na me help you create account? Abeg jump and pass
Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by obiekunie2: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by Nchenches: 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
A president who cannot mingle with journalists any day - only in Nigeria where a rigged and lopsided political structure made the political class from a section of the country to become Emperors.
Kwontinue to sign signature, one day go be one day ...

Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by Cj4charles(m): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Please if you know that you don't understand the meaning of the word Assent like me, gather here let me go bring my Dictionary

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by Nchenches: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
Oyiboman69:
It is an offence to put Buhari and the phrase 'economic development' in the same sentence undecided
Hmmm. Truth.
Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by abodundef: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
we shall see
Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by Decent09(m): 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
owprint:
When they wanna pass a wayo law, they will use incomprehensible statement to explain to the public.

Please can someone explain what this law is all about.. Because I understood absolutely nothing here.. Even after reading it 3 times.

Don't mind, you have a dull brain that is why

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by Decent09(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
Cj4charles:
Please if you know that you don't understand the meaning of the word Assent like me, gather here let me go bring my Dictionary

Na those Igbos were no go school
Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by Dollanaira: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
Mtchew
Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by tsagir(m): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
EXTRA LEVEL 2023 FOR BABA BUHARI
Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by rottenegg: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
Is this why MBA forex no wan pay again? 2 months now, shishi no drop!!!
Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by shedy03(m): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
owprint:
When they wanna pass a wayo law, they will use incomprehensible statement to explain to the public.
Don't mind them. banks de charge on top every deposit and withdrawal, government don care.
they could not control as dollar de bastardise naira.
Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by 4four(m): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
Please somebody should summaries what is in the bill cos any bill pass by buhary always have one thing or others to fulanise the rest of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by VEHINTOLAR: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
Guy man just put his signature to what he did not understand!
Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by Saig: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
I don't even understand sad who can pls explain
Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by kaniska: 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this write-up plus the rest of
the site is also really good.
follow.com
Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
The useless APC media did not state that they have placed a limit to certain withdrawal
Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by Bluntemperor: 5:11am On Nov 14, 2020
Patosky4U:
I think this is a welcome development, a lot of Nigerians we take loan and just use it for faji and when it is time for repayment you will be hearing all kind of talk/threat about how bank money is govt money but when they want to get the loan they will be humble like a child. That is why I don't blame some financial institution that refuse to lend to there customers. But with this new law no hiding place for defaulters again

Who are the Majority defaulters?
Are they not the so called 'Big Men' you know? We have a lot of highly indiscipline leaders,businessmen,just name it,but the tribunal will soon be look at Mr James who borrowed 50- 100 thousands yet those who have accumulated 100mil and billions through same channels and illegal means are left alone!
Any way,why should Nigerians borrowed money beyond 05%.its killing! let all Nigerians go for GRANTS Not Loan and we begging to see the Interest Rates crashing and Nigerians will have options for their business.
Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by suremanpatriot: 5:36am On Nov 14, 2020
hmmm does he knw wht he signed?
Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by adecz: 8:04am On Nov 14, 2020
The main reason for loan default
in the banking sector is the astronomical
interest rates..

When other countries charge rates
of 2 to 5% per annum, Nigerian banks
will be charging from 25 to 40% with
many hidden charges.

No regular biz can survive such rates
unless "supply" contract with guaranteed
quick payment.
Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by NaMeAboki: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2020
obiekunie2:

what they are saying is:

APC GOMMENT CAN TAKE BC U R OWING BANK AND BRAND YOU A TERRORIST THEN CONFISCATE ALL YOUR PROPERTIES AND STILL JAIL YOU SIMPLY BC U R OPPOSING THEIR GOMMENT AND AT THE SAME TIME OWING THE BANK.

Typical example of our intellectually lazy youths: ill informed and misdirected; frustrated and programmed to hate; can't even comprehend let alone think logically for himself; all he knows is how to insult/abuse his superiors and blame all his failures and under-achievement on the government, as though he is entirely blameless.
Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by obiekunie2: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2020
NaMeAboki:

[s]Typical example of our intellectually lazy youths: ill informed and misdirected; frustrated and programmed to hate; can't even comprehend let alone think logically for himself; all he knows is how to insult/abuse his superiors and blame all his failures and under-achievement on the government, as though he is entirely blameless. [/s]

my comment pain this nama!

see all the senseless grammar!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by NaMeAboki: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
obiekunie2:

my comment pain this nama!

see all the senseless grammar!

A comment must have logic and intelligence; unfortunately, yours had none.

It was purely irrational hatred and pained lamentation of a tortuous life of a person who thinks his government owes him a living, because it failed to bottle feed him like a baby (with a cushy air conditioned office job) and therefore should be blamed for his own personal failure and shortcomings; simply because he cannot or is unwilling to adapt and be more resourceful in order to survive the dwindling economic fortunes of his country, through legitimate means.

A wailer who would rather lambast his government and insult his country rather than ask pertinent questions; like why were those persons deported - I can stake my life and say with almost certainty that majority of those deportees most did not have the correct papers or were involved in some sort of criminal activity; Germany would not deport them if they were living within the straight and narrow.

I bet you didn't even bother to read the article let alone understood it; yet you couldn't wait to unleash your unwarranted vitriol at the expense of the government simply because you hate the man at the helm of affairs - some of us can read between the lines and know where you are coming from.
Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by obiekunie2: 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
NaMeAboki:

A comment must have logic and intelligence; unfortunately, yours had none.

It was purely irrational hatred and pained lamentation of a tortuous life of a person who thinks his government owes him a living, because it failed to bottle feed him like a baby (with a cushy air conditioned office job) and therefore should be blamed for his own personal failure and shortcomings; simply because he cannot or is unwilling to adapt and be more resourceful in order to survive the dwindling economic fortunes of his country, through legitimate means.

A wailer who would rather lambast his government and insult his country rather than ask pertinent questions; like why were those persons deported - I can stake my life and say with almost certainty that majority of those deportees most did not have the correct papers or were involved in some sort of criminal activity; Germany would not deport them if they were living within the straight and narrow.

I bet you didn't even bother to read the article let alone understood it; yet you couldn't wait to unleash your unwarranted vitriol at the expense of the government simply because you hate the man at the helm of affairs - some of us can read between the lines and know where you are coming from.

bros!
the topic is about buhuaria accent to fin inst. act of 2020.
abeg how manage you mix am with german deportation of Nigerians??

abeg who dey sale you this your colorado?

him own na default - no mixing!

abeg share me him number. cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by NaMeAboki: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
obiekunie2:

bros!
the topic is about buhuaria accent to fin inst. act of 2020.
abeg how manage you mix am with german deportation of Nigerians??

abeg who dey sale you this your colorado?

him own na default - no mixing!

abeg share me him number. cheesy cheesy

Lol, mix up multitasking @ two different threads @ two different youths with the same mindset - dem vex me too much; I wan laugh but I no fit.
Re: President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 by obiekunie2: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Lol, mix up multitasking @ two different threads @ two different youths with the same mindset - dem vex me too much; I wan laugh but I no fit.

try laugh bros, no dey take nairaland serious before nairalnders to give u high bp.

for your own good try no dey reply every every.

anyways no forget to still share me ur dealer number. cheesy grin

peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament / Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election / Fatai Owoseni Visits Scene Of Isheri North Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.