Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) (52199 Views)

Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by CastedAyo: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
The remains of a freshman at the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Uwa Omozuwa have been laid to rest in Benin, Edo State capital, Igbere TV reports.

Ms Omozuwa’s final moments began with a funeral service on Friday at The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Edo Province 10, Aduwawa, Benin City.

Her remains were interred at Third East Cemetery amid tears from family and friends.

Igbere TV recall that the 22-year-old was raped and injured in the head in a church where she went to study on May 27. She died from the injuries three days later in a hospital.

Her murder provoked public anger in the streets of Benin with different groups demanding that her killers be brought to justice.

https://igberetvnews.com/1371582/obituary-raped-slain-uniben-student-uwa-omozuwa-photos/

4 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rest well, it is well

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Omihanifa: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
Good night

13 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
Slay Queen - r.i.p

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by RedNStripes(f): 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rest in peace dear

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
Hmm rip
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Slay Queen - r.i.p
quit smoking weed

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by SaintBishop: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
She is/was so young kia. Rip to her cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Sifondash: 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
RIP

6 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by emimore: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rest in peace...
May your killers never go unpublished

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Koulture(m): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
How are we sure her killers where not among those freed from oko prisons during the endsars protests by upper boys.

9 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Zzor:
quit smoking weed

when your mama stops!

7 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by illicit(m): 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
Sorry....
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by BennyDGreat: 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
Koulture:
How are we sure her killers where not among those freed from oko prisons during the endsars protests by upper boys.

The incident happened since May. Go through the main post well. Cheers

6 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
What a loss! What a wasted talent!! What a shock!!! Rip young lady

4 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by mightyhazel: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
hope those boys no join break out for benin prisons

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Craaaa: 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
The moment I saw the obituary poster I couldn't read the post again. Tears just flowed down my eyes and I relapsed immediately. Its disheartening seeing an obituary poster of a young, vibrant and prospective youth. Worst of all, in such a very wicked and brutal way. Continue to rest in the bossom of the Lord uwa and may the perpetrators of your death be judged according to the will of the almighty.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
This year is just a mess. I almost forgot it happened in 2020

5 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Uyi168: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by AOB1: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
Eeya rest in peace poor girl cry

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rip

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
RIP darling.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by bangging(m): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
NwaNimo1:

when your mama stops!
person no fit play with you?

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by globalresource: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rape is bad

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by nidelemons: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rip

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by OsuIgboIpob: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
angry
Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by We4all: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
Man's inhumanity to man! It's a pity that those responsible for her death will get a chance to live a better life, while hers was cut short.

"Murderers" on Nairaland, tell me, what goes through your mind whenever you sniff life out of your fellow being? Do you feel good or do you regret it? And please, don't give me that look cos I know there are many killers hiding behind the keypad.

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
uwa goodbye

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested In India With Drugs Worth N161 Million / Inspector Yemisi Makinde Who Was Killed During Offa Bank Robbery / Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.