Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

See What This Customer Attendant Said About My Lost Sim - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / See What This Customer Attendant Said About My Lost Sim (390 Views)

2 Years Later Someone Else Is Using My Lost Airtel Sim / I Want To Track My Lost Phone. / How Can I Get Back My Lost Instagram Business Page That Was Yanked Off By IG? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Customer Attendant Said About My Lost Sim by MMXX: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
Good Evening Guys. Forgive the lengthy write-up

So last weekend someone decided to become the new owner of my phone and so I decided to go retrieve my line today..

This week I got a court affidavit and also the lost sim pack and decided I will go today to retrieve my line from the nearest 9mobile Experience Center.i got there and approached the lady,I was asked to fill a form which I did and afterwards handed the form to her.She said I should bring a valid ID and the SIM pack which I did and after a few minutes she said the name on the SIM reg is not the same as mine,I was surprised cos I bought and registered it myself and I have been using it for 2-3yrs now.She went on to say that the serial number last 6digit is different from the one on the SIM pack,that I should go and bring the lost sim(SIM pack) I said that's the only sim pack I've got..she asked if I've done a SIM swap before,I said No.She said I should go and bring the SIM pack with the same serial number as the one she's seeing on her screen albeit rudely this time..I insisted that's the only sim pack I have and the mobile number is clearly seen there(lost sim mobile number).

She went on and on rudely saying she has nothing else to do for me,the whole thing was confusing for me but her colleague(male) came and politely explained briefly to me,he wasn't coherent enough and the whole thing I noticed was confusing for him also..

I left angrily with thought of how to get my SIM back since that SIM is tied to numerous stuff I work on,then something else happened

I met two elderly ladies as I stormed out with anger as they approached me for alms,that they stranded and I should help complete their Tfair,with anger I wanted to walk away but a Bible verse came to mind "Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares".I came back and gave them some cash and crossed to take a cab,but as I looked back I noticed those women didn't move from that spot and they approached the next person and so on and forth.i shook my head in dismay with how well dressed this elderly ladies her, as it downed on me they were cooperate beggars..

I felt bad not cos of the money but some genuine innocent person one day might get stranded and find no help,then he'll say humanity has lost good and kind people not knowing this unrepentant beggars are the root cause,oh well.

Plz any solution or help to my lost sim as that's more significant and pressing for me will be appreciated thank you.Help move to appropriate section mods thanks. cc lalasticlala
Re: See What This Customer Attendant Said About My Lost Sim by mctfopt: 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
Sorry, try another 9mobile office. Don't feel bad about the corporate beggars you just gave money to. Just that their behaviour will surely make it difficult to help those that are genuinely in need.
Re: See What This Customer Attendant Said About My Lost Sim by MMXX: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
mctfopt:
Sorry, try another 9mobile office. Don't feel bad about the corporate beggars you just gave money to. Just that their behaviour will surely make it difficult to help those that are genuinely in need.
I'm confused over the whole issue,how is the serial number different and all.maybe I'll go to another office and this time without the SIM pack instead thanks

the corporate beggars are really annoying honestly,just imagine how someone dressed well and came out to beg like that, and they are aged again really disappointing
Re: See What This Customer Attendant Said About My Lost Sim by Proffdada: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2020
I thought it was MTN issue
I guess 9mobile has been infected too
Re: See What This Customer Attendant Said About My Lost Sim by MMXX: 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
Proffdada:
I thought it was MTN issue
I guess 9mobile has been infected too
Have you experienced such sir? plz share
Re: See What This Customer Attendant Said About My Lost Sim by tonididdy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
Two lessons learnt: this country is a shit hole
Re: See What This Customer Attendant Said About My Lost Sim by MMXX: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
tonididdy:
Two lessons learnt: this country is a shit hole
You not far from the truth I guess

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD / Gionee M11 For Sale - SOLD / sold#Iphone Xs 256gb(no Face Id)#195k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.