Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN (4122 Views)

Product Review Writers Wanted!!!!! / Talented Product Review Writer Needed Urgently / Top Notch Content Creator And SEO Expert Available!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Justanodadude: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
Open on
January 2nd 2023.

This is open. Remuneration is fair and will be long term for the right candidate.
We have only three requests
- No Amateur/Hobby writers please. We require someone with a proven track record of delivering for the international audience.
- Ready to work and constantly hits deadlines.
- Easy to work with.
Send a proposal with all about you (Your SPECIALITY, we know what we're looking for) to the number in ssignature/ profile WhatsApp/Email.
Include few samples OF YOUR OWN SAMPLES. VERY IMPORTANT.
Thanks.

Professionals Only!

Greetings,

We are currently recruiting for a writer with experience writing blog posts.

Application is straightforward and the below are important.
- Attach 2-3 previous articles you have written. Ms word, PDF or Google Docs preffered.
- A simple introduction on why you are a perfect fit.
- THE TOPIC YOU ARE KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT (Expertise). That is personal experience, either through course of study or work life.

If you are confident that you create ORIGINAL content that keeps readers glued, you are encouraged to apply.

It is great if you have the following qualities:
- Sticks to deadlines.
- Open to recieve feedback.

This is likely long term for the right candidate.

Apply below -
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QAqEvU7p1dXD3qtJwachBasYxMz8n5528yoznlxrdzE

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Justanodadude: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
Open
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Justanodadude: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
Hi
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Samwils: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
Is this offer still open? I'm I'm very much interested in the Gig
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Justanodadude: 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
Still open
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by lifeisizzy: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2020
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by lifeisizzy: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2020
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Justanodadude: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2020
Open
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Justanodadude: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
Closing tomorrow.
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by blogtec: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
lifeisizzy:
08160820555. Whatsapp

Did you think about a low-price agency? There are agencies like BlogTec that are almost at the same price as the average freelancer but have a way higher quality. Maybe check this one: https://blogtec.io/.
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Maskyy(m): 12:14am On Nov 15, 2020
Justanodadude:
Application is very straightforward.

CHECK SIGNATURE FOR CONTACT.

*A brief about you (include your o'er word rate)
* Samples of your past work that are similar to this
* Anything else we should know

Currently we are looking for writers with experience writing:
* Product Reviews
* SEO writing (experience with Yoast Plugin preferred)

The bolded are my proficiency.
With respect to SEO. I will handle the keyword usage and placement, on-page SEO, tags and written structure, custom images, and will handle Yoast on WordPress.

On the product reviews, I will handle the immense research, description and compelling content that will switch the buying state of your audience on. This is my work and I know one when I grab it.

Lets discuss this on WhatsApp or you drop your direct WhatsApp chat link.
Bennytechno1@gmail.com or my signature for WhatsApp contact.
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Justanodadude: 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
This is still open for today
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Justanodadude: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
Maskyy:

The bolded are my proficiency.
With respect to SEO. I will handle the keyword usage and placement, on-page SEO, tags and written structure, custom images, and will handle Yoast on WordPress.

On the product reviews, I will handle the immense research, description and compelling content that will switch the buying state of your audience on. This is my work and I know one when I grab it.

Lets discuss this on WhatsApp or you drop your direct WhatsApp chat link.
Bennytechno1@gmail.com or my signature for WhatsApp contact.

Send a WhatsApp Message contact is in signature
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Maskyy(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
Justanodadude:

Alright.
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Maskyy(m): 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
Justanodadude:

Alright
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Justanodadude: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
closed
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Justanodadude: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
Open
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Justanodadude: 9:25am On Jan 20, 2021
I
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by marksleek25: 9:00am On Jan 26, 2021
Justanodadude:
I
sent you an email
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Justanodadude: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
Open Again
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Justanodadude: 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
Apply Within
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Justanodadude: 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hello there
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Justanodadude: 6:37am On Mar 16, 2021
Morning
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Justanodadude: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hi
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Justanodadude: 8:00am On Mar 17, 2021
Thanks to all that have sent so far.

Still Receiving Applications.
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Justanodadude: 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
Closed Till Next Time
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Justanodadude: 10:23am On Apr 10, 2021
Open
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Justanodadude: 10:24am On Apr 10, 2021
Contact details in signature
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Justanodadude: 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
Open for a bit. Closing soon.
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Justanodadude: 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
Good evening.
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Justanodadude: 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
Still Open
Re: Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN by Justanodadude: 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
Closing soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Affordable And Quality Writer Available / Make $1500 Monthly Writing 300 Words Articles / Expert Ebook & Articles Copyeditor For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.