Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) (37328 Views)

Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Facor: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
Imagine the useless institution the youths are dying for to favor them nd they are still killing the youths....
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
lexy2014:

D ones that were killed during d endsars protests, how many people died with them?

No mind the old fool.

The ones whose balls and impotent pricks were chopped off and sold to ritualists and politicians I wonder how many people died with them
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by edoairways: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
Brandonx:
What led to the assault?

If you like come quote me with your frustration it doesn't change anything, after the endsars protest I refuse to accept whatever I read online till I get the whole information. There's no reaction without an action.
I look at the cause not the problem.
Probably you need to have first hand experience ☹️

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Brandonx(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
DAVE5:

So all the people that have been killed by police where probably for self defense?

Police has actually cocked their gun at me and my office friends before

We were entering our hotel, police saw us outside and assumed we were maybe thieves, asked us questions, we replied and showed our work id and the car’s vehicle license we used, wasn’t a big car so yahoo boys wouldn’t have been using that type of small car, no offense was found against us, then he changed it and said what are you doing out late, we explained, he wanted to turn all aggressive and not hear us out, he cocked gun, all man change am, if he had shot one of us, you’d probably have asked what we as adults were doing out late at about 11-12 on Friday night still dressed in our office dresses entering our hotel room

I know you might say what we’re we doing out late?
My reply to that is: is it a crime for adults to be out late?

I'm not an advocate of the police.
We are where we are today as a nation because we've failed to look beyond the problem.
Some body would come up with a sob story and Nigerians would start acting like animals they don't want to know what ensued.
I've had a bitter experience with the police but that does not mean when someone come up with a story I should take it hook line and sinker.
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by cletz991(m): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
The urge for these officers to milk drivers of their money is too Strong angry angry

Last lastna Ogun go fire that kpokpo
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Cyberterror: 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
#EndSars started from Delta state o. It's like that demon has possessed the police again.
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Brandonx(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
stormborn28:
you are an imbe...cile that is why you can not reason with your brain.... Between the injure man the police officer who looks threatened? Who was supposed to talk of self defense between the two...

Since you decided to reason through your ANUS, it shows how unfortunate you have been from a useless generation..
Until set your self from your moronic perception of events, you won't have the courage to live among sane human beings..
Your uncounted behaviour in society is that of beast.. Nonsense everywhere
You obviously lack education! So the policeman just saw the taxi guy and pounced on him undecided only an armed robber would reason like you.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Malawian(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Brandonx:
What led to the assault?

If you like come quote me with your frustration it doesn't change anything, after the endsars protest I refuse to accept whatever I read online till I get the whole information. There's no reaction without an action.
Oga, nothing should lead to such an assult. This country is not really a zoo but an evil forest.
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Isaac12omini(m): 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
Brandonx:
What led to the assault?

That's true let's reason like humans and not blaming the police "what happened first?
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by stormborn28(m): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Brandonx:

You obviously lack education! So the policeman just saw the taxi guy and pounced on him undecided only an armed robber would reason like you.
there is no doubt you are a police man... "only an armed robber reason like that" ...that has always been the phrase many of you use to extort money from young guys.. Like I said many of you are legally armed robbers in uniform backed by law...

A Nigerian police officer never believe an individual to be innocent just like an armed robber won't believe his victim doesn't have money.
you are the one that lack education...

I can't say a thing about Ghana's police officers but Nigeria police. A country where I was born... I know them well
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Mokason288(m): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
Brandonx:
What led to the assault?

Please answer me... what happened after the end SARS protest ?
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by kaniska: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
If you desire to take a great deal from this article then you have to apply such strategies to your
won web site.
follow.com grin
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ryan03:
go try before you make mouth. Your mother if alive will birth another child to replace you

Sorry bro. U didn't answer d question:

"The ones that were killed during d endsars protests, how many people died with them?"
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Brandonx(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
stormborn28:
there is no doubt you are a police man... "only an armed robber reason like that" ...that has always been the phrase many of you use to extort money from young guys.. Like I said many of you are legally armed robbers in uniform backed by law...

A Nigerian police officer never believe an individual to be innocent just like an armed robber won't believe his victim doesn't have money.
you are the one that lack education...

I can't say a thing about Ghana's police officers but Nigeria police. A country where I was born... I know them well
I'm not a police officer I'm logical. Policemen are not animals something pushed then into extortion I'm not justifying their actions.
I've seen videos on Facebook how robbers rob people in Benin just because hoodlums burnt the police station. I can't go home because I'm scared of the security situation in Benin. I'm here I'm still scared because there's nobody in my house in Benin what if they burgle the place they've done that twice before.
In as much as policemen can be funny but it's better "the devil you know"
I'm friends with the policemen patrolling my street they greet me whenever they see me.
I sometimes go to their station just to sit and gist with them.
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
November1857:
angry Nigeria police the most useless on Earth !

Very very useless set of people
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by WizzyVine: 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
Brandonx:
What led to the assault?

No matter the cause, there's no legal reason for this particular action.
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by stormborn28(m): 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
Brandonx:

I'm not a police officer I'm logical. Policemen are not animals something pushed then into extortion I'm not justifying their actions.
I've seen videos on Facebook how robbers rob people in Benin just because hoodlums burnt the police station. I can't go home because I'm scared of the security situation in Benin. I'm here I'm still scared because there's nobody in my house in Benin what if they burgle the place they've done that twice before.
In as much as policemen can be funny but it's better "the devil you know"
I'm friends with the policemen patrolling my street they greet me whenever they see me.
I sometimes go to their station just to sit and gist with them.
if the Nigeria police stop collecting money from drivers and young guys, and go after criminals only, just watch how their image and relationship with the public improve. you. will agree they won't change from such acts
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Brandonx(m): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
stormborn28:
if the Nigeria police stop collecting money from drivers and young guys, and go after criminals only, just watch how their image and relationship with the public improve. you. will agree they won't change from such acts
Learn to make friends with the polizie when next you see them; smile, greet them be polite it would save a whole lot of stress.
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Bizzyliss(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
I trust my benin and aba boys
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Mars16(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Arrest him.
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by vikstandon(m): 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
owprint:
I don't know what exactly is wrong with our policemen... They suppose don get sense by now.

Like my father use to say.. If they are warning the ear, and it refuse to listen, when they will cut the head, the ear will follow it.

Please check my siggy for all your printing and graphics design solutions.

Police assault you...plan for am, kill am for night.
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
Brandonx:
What led to the assault?

No matter what happen, the policeman have no right to beat that driver to bleed this way or you didn't watch the video? Police extortion, brutality and harrasement on the road to road users and drivers is so rampant that they need 're orientation.

Perhaps police never do you something.thank your God you or your love ones never enter there wahala
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
This is wrong, IGP need to do the needful.
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by OsusuBishop(m): 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
Brandonx:
What led to the assault?

Who quotes a fool.
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Erojepromise(f): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Brandonx:

There's no justification for assaulting the driver in that manner ya. But it might be in self defense.
who the hell will want to assault or hit an officer of the law when he's with a gun. think
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 11:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Brandonx:

Your father
you're still an oloriburuku
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 14, 2020
Brandonx:
What led to the assault?

Ordinary #500 naira don't give Nigerian police along seme border them go shoot you throw away one side. What would warrant such in the first place.
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by IamFINESSE: 1:22am On Nov 14, 2020
saaphiere:
Police should be totally banned.

Why must you always be the op and the FTC at the same time angry

This your style is totally unacceptable
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by olac21(m): 5:43am On Nov 14, 2020
Organsmuggler:
cry absolutely atrocious!
I like to join you there bro..How do I go about my traveling plans?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by olac21(m): 5:43am On Nov 14, 2020
Organsmuggler:
cry absolutely atrocious!
I like to join you there bro..How do I go about my traveling plans?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Joshmanfashion(m): 5:48am On Nov 14, 2020
Brandonx:
What led to the assault?

No matter what might trans quire between them should assaulting be the next thing, be wise
Re: Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Mckhala80(m): 5:49am On Nov 14, 2020
Inefficiency , incompetence , indiscipline ..... These words best describe the system. Police in Ngr are doomed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista / Air Force Officer Killed In Kaduna Three Weeks To Wedding (Photo) / Soludo Makes First Public Appearance After Electoral Victory(Pictures).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.