Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

University Of Ilorin Sandwich(part-time) Application Form Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin Sandwich(part-time) Application Form Is Out (39267 Views)

UNIBEN - 2013/2014 Part Time Application Form Is Out / Sandwich Part Time Program / Lagos State University Part Time Application Form Is Out(external Campuses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ilorin Sandwich(part-time) Application Form Is Out by samolina1(m): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2011
UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN SANDWICH(PART-TIME) APPLICATION FORM IS OUT. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THE SCHOOL SITE www.unilorin.edu.ng OR THE SANDWICH LINK http://unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/unilorin-news/179-unilorin-news/1651-20102011-sandwich-application-form.
Re: University Of Ilorin Sandwich(part-time) Application Form Is Out by debbybos(f): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2011
@ samolina pls do u av an idea of the courses they are offering student or is all d courses available 4 sandwich programe and also pls do u no during of d programe and d skool fee? Pls its urgent
Re: University Of Ilorin Sandwich(part-time) Application Form Is Out by MrLawrenc(m): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2011
UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN SANDWICH(PART-TIME) APPLICATION FORM IS OUT. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THE SCHOOL SITE www.unilorin.edu.ng OR THE SANDWICH LINK http://unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/unilorin-news/179-unilorin-news/1651-20102011-sandwich-application-form.
Re: University Of Ilorin Sandwich(part-time) Application Form Is Out by DrLAWE(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2011
ok
Re: University Of Ilorin Sandwich(part-time) Application Form Is Out by samolina1(m): 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2011
@debbybos. You can visit the school campus for that information but, all i know about any part-time programme is that they always add 1 to 2 extra year to the duration of the course on full-time.
Re: University Of Ilorin Sandwich(part-time) Application Form Is Out by xreal: 9:30am On Mar 23, 2011
debbybos:

@ samolina pls do u av an idea of the courses they are offering student or is all d courses available 4 sandwich programe and also pls do u no during of d programe and d skool fee? Pls its urgent

www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/education-programmes/45-faculty-of-education/208-education-programmes

or as Samolina advised, visit the school for a detailed info.

If you contact the so called jobless 'Dr.' advertising on here; then you must be as foo.lish as he is.
Re: University Of Ilorin Sandwich(part-time) Application Form Is Out by debbybos(f): 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2011
Tanx xreal , uve given me d details I nid
Re: University Of Ilorin Sandwich(part-time) Application Form Is Out by xreal: 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2011
^^^
yu welkam.
Re: University Of Ilorin Sandwich(part-time) Application Form Is Out by okunawo: 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2011
pls can anyone tell me where to purchase the form and where is their study center in lagos. pls u can txt me on 07061019550 cos i held thr form wil close this week
Re: University Of Ilorin Sandwich(part-time) Application Form Is Out by MrOhasora: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2011

FOR ANY INQUIRY/ UNILORIN PART-TIME FORM PURCHASE /ADMS ASSISTANCE,

-zerO8l, 6 8 7 9, 4 7 9 O DIRECT HELP-LINE FOR ASSISTANCE NOW.

-zerO8l, 6 8 7 9, 4 7 9 O DIRECT HELP-LINE FOR ASSISTANCE NOW.

-zerO8l, - 6 8 7 9, 4 7 - 9 4 DIRECT HELP-LINE FOR ASSISTANCE NOW.
Re: University Of Ilorin Sandwich(part-time) Application Form Is Out by MrOhasor0: 3:27am On Apr 05, 2011
smiley smiley
Re: University Of Ilorin Sandwich(part-time) Application Form Is Out by samolina1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2011
Okunawo. Any information you need can only be found in the school! They only gave out scanty info, not detailed.
Re: University Of Ilorin Sandwich(part-time) Application Form Is Out by Hanny228(f): 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2013
plz who knws wen d 2013 form wil be sold. Du ilorin accepts d combinatn of both waec and neco 2geda? I nid urgent reply plz, or add me up on 2go hanny228. Tnx
Re: University Of Ilorin Sandwich(part-time) Application Form Is Out by AmeLonRo(m): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2013
2013 sandwich application forms is on sale at UNILORIN now. That for undergraduates is 10,000 while for postgraduate is 25,000. Closing date for the postgraduate application is 30 April, 2013. The closing date for the undergraduate forms is May 15, 2013. You have to apply and pay online via the University portal/website (www.unilorin.edu.ng). Please note that this applies to education courses only. Goodluck.
Re: University Of Ilorin Sandwich(part-time) Application Form Is Out by Hanny228(f): 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2013
tnx. R u a student dia?
Re: University Of Ilorin Sandwich(part-time) Application Form Is Out by ksbusari(m): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
Wot about the qualifyin exam? Hw does it look lyk?
Re: University Of Ilorin Sandwich(part-time) Application Form Is Out by thoas(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2015
pls i need to know urgently now ... how can i register for unilorin sandwich programme on their site have login but i dont get it yet plsss

(1) (Reply)

Aston University Student Interrupts Lecturer As He Uses Blender During Lecture / Ifesinachi Nelson Ezeh Graduates In Russia With CGPA 5.0 In Masters Degree. / What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.