Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,733 members, 7,959,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

How Can I Make Money On My Blog Without Adsence? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Make Money On My Blog Without Adsence? (341 Views)

Six Best Ways To Monetize A Blog Without Pasting Ads / How To Get A Minimum Of N30,000 Monthly From Your Website/blog Without Adsense / 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Money On My Blog Without Adsence? by Naijatask: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
Hey guys, please can someone help me with an alternative to google adsence? i mean an ad network you've used and got paid for real?. i'll be glad if someone can help me with it.
Re: How Can I Make Money On My Blog Without Adsence? by Veiniously: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
Naijatask:
Hey guys, please can someone help me with an alternative to google adsence? i mean an ad network you've used and got paid for real?. i'll be glad if someone can help me with it.
Affiliating
Re: How Can I Make Money On My Blog Without Adsence? by Veiniously: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
Can you tell us what you violated in adsense we might tell you way to fix
Re: How Can I Make Money On My Blog Without Adsence? by Naijatask: 2:46am On Nov 16, 2020
Veiniously:
Can you tell us what you violated in adsense we might tell you way to fix

i figured out it's the lack of unique content. here's the URL to my website :https://www.naijatask.com.ng
Re: How Can I Make Money On My Blog Without Adsence? by Hackathon(m): 4:00am On Nov 16, 2020
IN SEARCH OF NORD VPN? �

LOOK NO FURTHER, IT'S MADE FREE �

SEARCH "NORDHUBBOT" ON TELEGRAM AND EXPLORE �

DON'T BE GREEDY...TELL YOUR FRIENDS TOO
Re: How Can I Make Money On My Blog Without Adsence? by Veiniously: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
Naijatask:

i figured out it's the lack of unique content. here's the URL to my website :https://www.naijatask.com.ng
True
I wonder how you guys maintain news and entertainment niche o do you have people working for u.
I mean doing the typing or u just copy then paste?
Re: How Can I Make Money On My Blog Without Adsence? by Naijatask: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
Cooy and paste. And then rephrase. Although i write some tech articles by myself.
Re: How Can I Make Money On My Blog Without Adsence? by Emeka71(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
If the blog is a good one some companies can place adverts there or you can do affiliate.
Re: How Can I Make Money On My Blog Without Adsence? by ublight: 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
please how much does it cost to set up a blog?
Re: How Can I Make Money On My Blog Without Adsence? by Naijatask: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
ublight:
please how much does it cost to set up a blog?

between 10-15k upwards
Re: How Can I Make Money On My Blog Without Adsence? by ublight: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
Naijatask:

between 10-15k upwards
tnx. I want to start a blog. But i dont know how to earn money
Re: How Can I Make Money On My Blog Without Adsence? by divineoketa: 4:11am On Nov 19, 2020
If I show you a way how to make a lot of money while you sleep, will you want to listen?. Note:this isn't forex or any thing you might think of,plus the system is Legit and verified. If you're interested -Email me :betalifewithoutstress@gmail.com. Tell me ur name & WhatsApp number so I can reach u easily.The business presentation will be done through Zoom so you must have Zoom before you hit me up!

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The Old Bosses On "Learn Web Design LIVE on Nairaland" Thread / How Can I Create This Ads Format? / Prolific Designs For You !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.