Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

ASUU Strike Will Come To An End As We Continue Negotiations Next Week - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Will Come To An End As We Continue Negotiations Next Week (1565 Views)

'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu / Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU / ASUU Says The Strike Will Be Called Off Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike Will Come To An End As We Continue Negotiations Next Week by Musafatiu2(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
“ASUU Strike will come to an end as we continue negotiations next week”. Watch what Sen Chris Ngige said on ASUU Strike in an interview with ChannelsTV this evening via this link: https://twitter.com/plato_reports/status/1327324258519879681?s=21

TEAM PLATO REPORTS
Re: ASUU Strike Will Come To An End As We Continue Negotiations Next Week by Musafatiu2(m): 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nairalander should post this information on their front page.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Come To An End As We Continue Negotiations Next Week by Aonkuuse(m): 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
Op so in that video, where did he say "strike will come to an end as we continue negotiations next week”.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Come To An End As We Continue Negotiations Next Week by Musafatiu2(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
“We quoted his statement made in an interview with the press, and asked you to watch what he said in the interview he had with channels.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Come To An End As We Continue Negotiations Next Week by Dreamliner787(m): 1:11am On Nov 14, 2020
Of course, he said Next week, it would be concluded
Re: ASUU Strike Will Come To An End As We Continue Negotiations Next Week by sinkhole: 3:12am On Nov 14, 2020
Aonkuuse:
Op so in that video, where did he say "strike will come to an end as we continue negotiations next week”.
Actually, Ngige said so, but I sure that by next weekend we will have that as one of the lies of this government embarassed

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Will Come To An End As We Continue Negotiations Next Week by Saintinoo(m): 7:33am On Nov 14, 2020
sinkhole:
Actually, Ngige said so, but I sure that by next weekend we will have that as one of the lies of this government embarassed
actually Ngige is not the person prolonging the strike, the AGOF is. Remove IPPIS and see ASUU rush back to classes like flies. So if Ngige wants to end the stike for now, because there will be another strike next year, he should plead with AGOF to pay ASUU using the old platform for now.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Come To An End As We Continue Negotiations Next Week by sinkhole: 8:27am On Nov 14, 2020
Saintinoo:

actually Ngige is not the person prolonging the strike, the AGOF is. Remove IPPIS and see ASUU rush back to classes like flies. So if Ngige wants to end the stike for now, because there will be another strike next year, he should plead with AGOF to pay ASUU using the old platform for now.
I agree with you.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Come To An End As We Continue Negotiations Next Week by DaInferno(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2020
Musafatiu2:
“ASUU Strike will come to an end as we continue negotiations next week”. Watch what Sen Chris Ngige said on ASUU Strike in an interview with ChannelsTV this evening via this link: https://twitter.com/plato_reports/status/1327324258519879681?s=21

TEAM PLATO REPORTS
after I dn travel?
Re: ASUU Strike Will Come To An End As We Continue Negotiations Next Week by macnino399: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2020
Now wey I just register for gym? Anyhow Sha na next year I dey resume
Re: ASUU Strike Will Come To An End As We Continue Negotiations Next Week by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 14, 2020
Musafatiu2:

TEAM PLATO REPORTS
FG is not interested in opening of Universities this year. They are dragging their feet towards January.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Come To An End As We Continue Negotiations Next Week by Dreamliner787(m): 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
DamZik:

FG is not interested in opening of Universities this year. They are dragging their feet towards January.

I don't think so, it's very possible ASUU calls off the strike next week and then we get to resume probably the first week of January, depending on your school's calendar thoo
Re: ASUU Strike Will Come To An End As We Continue Negotiations Next Week by Musafatiu2(m): 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
We can only resumed if federal government met the demand of ASUU.

what will pain me most is that if ASUU called off strike without achieving their aim, it means that they just waste 8 month for nothing.

The way students go take yabb them on Twitter, he go be like season film.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Come To An End As We Continue Negotiations Next Week by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dreamliner787:

I don't think so, it's very possible ASUU calls off the strike next week and then we get to resume probably the first week of January, depending on your school's calendar thoo
Universities are resuming in January.
The only reason for this strike is IPPIS. Other reasons are mere rigmarolling.
By next month FG will drop IPPIS and ASUU will call off strike.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Come To An End As We Continue Negotiations Next Week by Oyinhunnietv: 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
Re: ASUU Strike Will Come To An End As We Continue Negotiations Next Week by Ibegtodiffer: 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
w
Re: ASUU Strike Will Come To An End As We Continue Negotiations Next Week by Ibegtodiffer: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
wja
Re: ASUU Strike Will Come To An End As We Continue Negotiations Next Week by Ibegtodiffer: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
wwq
Re: ASUU Strike Will Come To An End As We Continue Negotiations Next Week by Dreamliner787(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
DamZik:
Universities are resuming in January.
The only reason for this strike is IPPIS. Other reasons are mere rigmarolling.
By next month FG will drop IPPIS and ASUU will call off strike.

By next month??... Why would you say next month??
Re: ASUU Strike Will Come To An End As We Continue Negotiations Next Week by Musafatiu2(m): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Next month keh

Better use the word "hope" rather than "they"

(1) (Reply)

Don't Say "I Will Text You" See What To Say-16 Wrong Sentence And Their Correct / JAMB Repeated Questions For 2021 UTME | Likely Questions To Expect / Rivers state Students Made To Write Exam Outside Due To An Overcrowded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.