Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Lost My In_law To Police Brutality - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lost My In_law To Police Brutality (455 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' / Robber Kills Partner In Bayelsa, Reports Himself To Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost My In_law To Police Brutality by Enosa1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Lost my in_law Mr Ategha, a father of seven young children and a pregnant wife to police brutality in Benin City. This happened during the #EndSars protest.

Re: Lost My In_law To Police Brutality by Enosa1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
It seems all attentions are on the lekki shootout while others are neglected. All we need is justice for Mr Ategha.

Mod, please use this platform to do the needful till justice is served.
Re: Lost My In_law To Police Brutality by helinues: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
When did this happen?
Re: Lost My In_law To Police Brutality by Moferere: 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
And another one
Re: Lost My In_law To Police Brutality by chatinent: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Man's government is not worth the fight. Man's government is a failure.
Re: Lost My In_law To Police Brutality by Enosa1(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
helinues:
When did this happen?
October 18th
Re: Lost My In_law To Police Brutality by Enosa1(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
chatinent:
Man's government is not worth the fight. Man's government is a failure.
Its sad, buhari government just amplified this cry cry cry
Re: Lost My In_law To Police Brutality by Enosa1(m): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
Moferere:
And another one
He bade his family Goodbye, went to work (taxi driver) and was guned down cry
Re: Lost My In_law To Police Brutality by kalu61(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Father of 7 and pregnant wife in this economy.
Double wahala for dead body.

Rest in peace to the dead.

Let justice be served.
Re: Lost My In_law To Police Brutality by Enosa1(m): 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
kalu61:
Father of 7 and pregnant wife in this economy.
Double wahala for dead body.

Rest in peace to the dead.

Let justice be served.
Its well my brother... The eldest daughter (my niece) is just 17 learning hair dressing, others are still in school. I don't know the type of training these guys received ooo cry
Re: Lost My In_law To Police Brutality by Moferere: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Enosa1:
He bade his family Goodbye, went to work (taxi driver) and was guned down cry

My brother, if you have opportunity to ja - comot for this naija
Re: Lost My In_law To Police Brutality by Axmondthuglife: 12:25am On Nov 14, 2020
7 kids +1 on the way... Now he's dead. Who's gonna cater fr the kids now ehn

That's how most kids become hoodlums/prostitutes.
Sorry for your Loss. I pray GOd grace abounds with the family
Re: Lost My In_law To Police Brutality by Enosa1(m): 3:29am On Nov 14, 2020
Axmondthuglife:

7 kids +1 on the way... Now he's dead. Who's gonna cater fr the kids now ehn

That's how most kids become hoodlums/prostitutes.
Sorry for your Loss. I pray GOd grace abounds with the family
Which kin country be this self. The systems are not working at all. The family members just still billed the eldest son of 15yrs the sum of 250,000 for funeral rite all in the name of tradition. Na we uncles and aunties wan still chest that one. It's well oo.

Amen to your prayers.
Re: Lost My In_law To Police Brutality by Advision: 4:41am On Nov 14, 2020
Enosa1:
Which kin country be this self. The systems are not working at all. The family members just still billed the eldest son of 15yrs the sum of 250,000 for funeral rite all in the name of tradition. Na we uncles and aunties wan still chest that one. It's well oo.

Amen to your prayers.

The Nigerian army was caught on camera shooting unarmed civilians protesting legitimates issues in Lagos, till now no justice. In fact the protesters are the ones being dealt with. This country is gone till at least 2023.

Sorry, but I doubt anything can be done.

On the other hand, your family members "billed" a minor 150k and your not kicking against such stupidity in the name of tradition? Leave FG, face that one for now.

Muslims dig the ground and bury their dead (without even using coffin) the same day, why will you bill the family of a taxi driver with 8kids 150k?

With less than 10k the man can be buried, that is what you should be fight for
Re: Lost My In_law To Police Brutality by Enosa1(m): 5:50am On Nov 14, 2020
Advision:

The Nigerian army was caught on camera shooting unarmed civilians protesting legitimates issues in Lagos, till now no justice. In fact the protesters are the ones being dealt with. This country is gone till at least 2023.

Sorry, but I doubt anything can be done.

On the other hand, your family members "billed" a minor 150k and your not kicking against such stupidity in the name of tradition? Leave FG, face that one for now.

Muslims dig the ground and bury their dead (without even using coffin) the same day, why will you bill the family of a taxi driver with 8kids 150k?

With less than 10k the man can be buried, that is what you should be fight for
Firstly, I appreciate your concern but you need to try and comprehend my write_up. It's not 150k but 250k. Secondly, the deceased is my in_law (married to my elder sister).

(1) (Reply)

. / 'I Will Make You Disappear'- Apostle Suleman To Pastor David / Rochas Foundation School Students Embarks On Solidarity Protest(see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.