Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Affordable Schools In Ireland For International Students/basic Entry Requirement - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Affordable Schools In Ireland For International Students/basic Entry Requirement (2819 Views)

Unilag Mba School Fees, Entry Requirement And Duration / "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland / Uniben Direct Entry Requirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Schools In Ireland For International Students/basic Entry Requirement by Angelanest: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
Have you thought about moving to Ireland for study but can’t figure out the cost? Then I am here to tell you about the affordable schools in Ireland that you can apply to.

Officially Ireland has 9 Universities that are funded by the government and are these schools are said to be cheaper for international students. But not all of them are cheap for international students, so I’ll be telling you guys which schools are cheaper starting off with the Institute of Technologies…….

The price range for the schools mentioned starts from 10,000 euro

Affordable Institute of Technology

1. Athlone Institute of Technology

2. Letterkenny Institute of Technology

3. Cork Institute of Technology

4. Dundalk Institute of Technology

Affordable Universities/Colleges

1. Dublin City University

2. University of Limerick

3. National College of Ireland

4. University College Cork

Basic Entry Requirements

1. Must be 18 years of age when applying

2. Demonstrate English proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL or as requested by the institution)

3. Minimum of 2.1 or 2.2

4. Completed Bachelor’s or it’s equivalent

Listed above are some of the schools that are affordable as well as some of the basic requirements. You can get the full list of schools and requirements from the video below….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y21VM_RH2rc

Feel free to ask me questions in the comments and watch other videos that will be helpful to you or someone you know….

Note: You can apply for scholarships also if you cannot afford the tuition (be able to cover at least 50-70%). Some schools also offer automatic scholarships to students who meet the criteria.

Re: Affordable Schools In Ireland For International Students/basic Entry Requirement by Pritipresh(f): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Angelanest:
Have you thought about moving to Ireland for study but can’t figure out the cost? Then I am here to tell you about the affordable schools in Ireland that you can apply to.

Officially Ireland has 9 Universities that are funded by the government and are these schools are said to be cheaper for international students. But not all of them are cheap for international students, so I’ll be telling you guys which schools are cheaper starting off with the Institute of Technologies…….

The price range for the schools mentioned starts from 10,000 euro

Affordable Institute of Technology

1. Athlone Institute of Technology

2. Letterkenny Institute of Technology

3. Cork Institute of Technology

4. Dundalk Institute of Technology

Affordable Universities/Colleges

1. Dublin City University

2. University of Limerick

3. National College of Ireland

4. University College Cork

Basic Entry Requirements

1. Must be 18 years of age when applying

2. Demonstrate English proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL or as requested by the institution)

3. Minimum of 2.1 or 2.2

4. Completed Bachelor’s or it’s equivalent

Listed above are some of the schools that are affordable as well as some of the basic requirements. You can get the full list of schools and requirements from the video below….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y21VM_RH2rc

Feel free to ask me questions in the comments and watch other videos that will be helpful to you or someone you know….

Note: You can apply for scholarships also if you cannot afford the tuition (be able to cover at least 50-70%). Some schools also offer automatic scholarships to students who meet the criteria.

Pls is there any school(university) I can either do Masters/PGD in Ireland for the cost of #2m or 1000dollars for tuition fee. If any a breakdown of the total cost/expenses shall be most appreciated. Intending to study international Relations/Studies
Thank you. Anticipating your kind response
Re: Affordable Schools In Ireland For International Students/basic Entry Requirement by lammyng(f): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Thanks for this, please, are these schools applications free? or do they all require application fees?

(1) (Reply)

Cross River State University Of Technology Aptitude Test Comes Up 13th Aug / 2016/2017 FUTO Admission On Official JAMB Cut Off Mark, Departmental Marks , Pos / Please What’s The Importance Of Junior Waec?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.