Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

TUTOR Required - Statistics & SPSS - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / TUTOR Required - Statistics & SPSS (6026 Views)

Learn Eviews And SPSS On The Go / SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) / Training On Data Analysis With SPSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TUTOR Required - Statistics & SPSS by HRproxy: 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
Do you have a background in Statistics and strong skills with SPSS?
Tutor required to teach statistic concepts and application of same for sample studies. Understanding of SPSS functionalities and data analytics and ability to teach same in simple uncomplicated language required.

Tutor Required . Kindly contact me.
Re: TUTOR Required - Statistics & SPSS by Iron50Crossman: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hello there. I want to say that I really need to find the best way to get ready logic homework, so if someone has any ideas about the issue where I can order this, give me the advise, please
Re: TUTOR Required - Statistics & SPSS by Jordan90Evans: 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
If you need to find a good service that can provide you with a high quality service to write your essay, then I am ready to help you simplify this search problem. There's a great website do my calculus assignment with feedback from real people. Thanks to these reviews, you can easily find the service you need and be sure that the service provided by them will be of high quality!

(1) (Reply)

Homeschooling For Your Child? / 5 Best College Films / NDDC FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP ORAL INTERVIEW 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.