Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,124 members, 7,852,822 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

I Supply Grade A Garri Ijebu At Unbeatable Wholesale Price(+23407055501729). - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Supply Grade A Garri Ijebu At Unbeatable Wholesale Price(+23407055501729). (209 Views)

Garri Ijebu Wholesales Price / Pro Vitamin A Garri For Sale / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Supply Grade A Garri Ijebu At Unbeatable Wholesale Price(+23407055501729). by Sukkyy2010: 12:01am On Nov 14, 2020
Grade A garri ijebu at wholesale price
Complete bag of garri direct from ancient ijebu garri village.
These garri is highly locally produced and carries those kind of natural local taste and sensitive smell due to it dedicated local production process. It was highly sorted and clean.

WHY YOU MUST ORDER THIS GARRI

√ GOOD QUALITY AND VERY NICE TASTE

√ EXTREMELY DRY AND CRUNCHY

√ DEDICATED FOR SOAK AND DRINK

√ HYGIENICALLY PRODUCED

√ NEAT AND HIGHLY SORTED.

REASON WHY YOU MUST BUY FROM US

√ Our bag is always complete irrespective the quantity you order.
√ miscellaneous service to all our customer in terms of Delivery
√ Favorable and profitable price that beat the general wholesale price despite the high quality.

Place your order and experience the quality difference with Beta price.

What are you still waiting for GBE body e ko order Jo o..

Our MOQ is 50 bags

FREE DELIVERY NATION WIDE!!

(1) (Reply)

We Are Genuine DEALERS Of THAILAND FISH / Organic Medications And Vaccines For Poultry / AWDROP Decries Water Scarcity, Possible Health Dangers, Warns Fake Drillers Agai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.