Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

I Need An Education Loan To Study In The UK - To Pay Back In Installments - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need An Education Loan To Study In The UK - To Pay Back In Installments (1971 Views)

How To Apply For Education Loan For Students / University Admission: UK To Crack Down On Nigerians / How To Get An Education Loan To Study Abroad | Eligibility & Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Education Loan To Study In The UK - To Pay Back In Installments by Mustardsandteal: 1:59am On Nov 14, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

Please does anyone know who or where I can get a loan for my Masters in the UK? I got an Admission for January 2021 intake and the only thing limiting me now is finance.

I intend to pay back in installments after I settle fully in the UK. That is, start paying back 3/4 months after I arrive the UK. I have been to many financial houses in Lagos, asked a few people all to no avail. The financial houses I went to said they don't give Education loans, only Business loans or property loans.

Your help will be appreciated. I have all my personal documents for verification.
Re: I Need An Education Loan To Study In The UK - To Pay Back In Installments by RomarioHernand: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2020
Oh, you are in a very difficult situation. When I was a student, thank God my country paid for my education, but for you I would recommend to get more information here and read about online loans. It is the best variant for you, because you can take your money everywhere, everytime and you don’t need to worry about your credit score. For me, banks are in the past.

Re: I Need An Education Loan To Study In The UK - To Pay Back In Installments by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2020
See marketing strategy
Re: I Need An Education Loan To Study In The UK - To Pay Back In Installments by Mustardsandteal: 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
Thank you, I need the loan for a school in UK, not Canada.
RomarioHernand:
Oh, you are in a very difficult situation. When I was a student, thank God my country paid for my education, but for you I would recommend to get more information here and read about online loans. It is the best variant for you, because you can take your money everywhere, everytime and you don’t need to worry about your credit score. For me, banks are in the past.
Re: I Need An Education Loan To Study In The UK - To Pay Back In Installments by folake873: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2021
Mustardsandteal:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please does anyone know who or where I can get a loan for my Masters in the UK? I got an Admission for January 2021 intake and the only thing limiting me now is finance.

I intend to pay back in installments after I settle fully in the UK. That is, start paying back 3/4 months after I arrive the UK. I have been to many financial houses in Lagos, asked a few people all to no avail. The financial houses I went to said they don't give Education loans, only Business loans or property loans.

Your help will be appreciated. I have all my personal documents for verification.

Message me on
Igbabo873@gmail.com
I can get u a sponsorship
Re: I Need An Education Loan To Study In The UK - To Pay Back In Installments by TTuchel2021: 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2021
folake873:

Message me on
Igbabo873@gmail.com

Kindly check your mail
Re: I Need An Education Loan To Study In The UK - To Pay Back In Installments by teetop02(f): 8:35pm On May 17, 2022
Message me on
Igbabo873@gmail.com
I can get u a sponsorship[/quote]

I just mailed you ma. I don’t know if this is still available
Re: I Need An Education Loan To Study In The UK - To Pay Back In Installments by Debbydina: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2023
Hi Folake,
I don't know if this is still available or possible.
Can we talk about it? I just sent you a mail
folake873:

Message me on
Igbabo873@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Brutal Accident At EKSU Gate Today (video) / Neco 2021 Results: Be The First To Check. / Unilag Pre-degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.