Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness (29178 Views)

National Grid Collapses, Plunges Country Into Darkness Again / National Grid Collapses, Plunges Country Into Darkness Again / Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Eberex(m): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2020
Na now wey fuel price don go up abi
Re: National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Zenithpeak(m): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
and don't be suprised to see some bastard pigs happy at this news. bad news about naija makes dem happy. d idiots the foolish Nnamdi Kanu called pigs. dem papa zoo houses must fall on their empty brains. terrorists

No surprises as usual!

This is what you get when decadence is the basic understanding of someone's life.

Unfortunately, not that you are enjoying this government in anyway but you have sworn to a life squalor and limitations which always evident in your thought pattern.

How much is fuel in your area today?
Re: National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2020
teamsynergy:
Nigeria is too big to be managed this way.
Each state should sought it's own electricity problem.. a centralised system cannot work.
Nigeria needs serious change.
Re: National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Johnsinia(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2020
Brendaniel:
Any serious government will fix power in 6 months - Babatune Raji Fashola(SAN)

No wonder we've not had light for 2 days now...

I have never really had the opportunity to face you one on one, but I can tell you your attack here is a misplaced priority, what does this have to do with IPOB, Nnamdi kanu is in UK enjoying 24hrs power supply and you are here ranting about his organisation with no power in your house, when you should be demanding for good governance, whether they are happy or not it is non of your business, you should be concerned about yourself and the type of governance you get..

I am not an IPOB member nor a Jonathan suppoter, Jonathan's government was BAD and I never supported it but this is one is incredibly worse, they just brought a whole new meaning of BAD...
Sir I disagree with you about Gej government. it's the sw media that painted Gej govt bad just to collect power just as the Dems and powerful media houses in the US are painting Trump govt bad... Gej govt is never bad in any way use your head.. if it's true his govt were bad how come all his cabinet crews and ministers are waxing strong internationally...

1 Like

Re: National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by cashinnaira: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2020
I thought it was the whole country that collapsed
Re: National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Chicago213(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
and don't be suprised to see some bastard pigs happy at this news. bad news about naija makes dem happy. d idiots the foolish Nnamdi Kanu called pigs. dem papa zoo houses must fall on their empty brains. terrorists

See am "VULTUREBBQGRILLS"" ANUMANU!!

3 Likes

Re: National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by hekkyboi: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Sometimes I wonder what is really wrong with your brain. Are you cursed? Seriously you need go bury your empty skull deep into the red blue sea where you will never be discovered forever. Buhari's toybox

1 Like

Re: National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2020
"If we give you people light, you will see us as nothing, but if we don't, you will continue seeing us as gods,that's the system that works here.
We are wicked and you are wicked too" Association of Nigerian Leaders(ANL)
Re: National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:53am On Nov 14, 2020
hekkyboi:

Sometimes I wonder what is really wrong with your brain. Are you cursed? Seriously you need go bury your empty skull deep into the red blue sea where you will never be discovered forever.
if i report you to mynd44 for breaking the rules of this forum now, u.go dey cry. make i pity you for now sha. anymore post from you that break the rule of this forum....ehn
Re: National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Respect55(m): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2020
Happened here today in pH
Re: National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Splashdiddy(m): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
You need help.
Re: National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by tnerro1(m): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2020
teamsynergy:
Each state should sought it's own electricity problem.. a centralised system cannot work.

God bless you, best suggestion I have heard in a long time, I don’t know why the northern part of this country prefer everything to be centrally managed, power, police, education, fire service etc. Things will not get better as long as we continue like this. We need new ways of thinking and doing things
Re: National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by amanzejude(m): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2020
Including you.

Staro:

Useless president
Foolish followers

Re: National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Odunharry(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2020
Frustrated007:
But Lagos no dey get light before nah undecided
So which darkness una dey talk about again? undecided
Depending the part of Lagos you are oo.
Re: National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2020
So it wasnt collapsed all this while?Am I missing something?
Re: National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Bimpe29: 10:32am On Nov 14, 2020
When is the grid collapse going to end in Nigeria?
Re: National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by RealEzee(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2020
But light no dey on a norms which one be collapse again grin
Re: National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by gabicon: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2020
Islie:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/national-grid-collapses-plunges-lagos-others-into-darkness/

Nigeria is too big for centralised electricity. We need to remove power from the exclusive list to the concurrent list. Each state should generate, transmit and distribute its own electricity, better still we need private electricity companys that can cater for communities.

2 Likes

Re: National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by F117nighthawk: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2020
The most useless country in the whole wide world, nothing ever works except stealing and corruption, it's one story or the other, national grid collapse, refineries not working, police brutality and extortion, pump price increases, food and commodity price increase, naira falling against the dollar, insecurity, looting in government, taxing citizens on every item consumed, I can go on an on, the political class keeps getting richer and the poor gets poorer, what a country called Nigeria
Re: National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by chaloskyx: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2020
AHAH I THOUGHT THIS APC GOVERNMENT WAS MAKING NOISE THAT THEY HAVE INCREASED THE NATIONS MGAWATTS AND WE NOW HAVE A MUCH STABLE ELECTRICITY SUPPLY
Re: National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by kraftysprouts: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2020
teamsynergy:

They won't gree

1 Like

Re: National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by teamsynergy: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2020
globalresource:

Who told you? The problem is corruption. Our size has nothing to do with the mega...we are are producing.

We are blessed with natural resources

Mention one country in the world without corrupt official..

This is how someone will come again in 2023 and trick people that he wants to end corruption without a comprehensive blue print.
Power generation should be removed from exclusive list, just like telecoms

1 Like

Re: National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by berbs: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2020
Frustrated007:
But Lagos no dey get light before nah undecided
So which darkness una dey talk about again? undecided

Na lie be that ooo. Some parts of Lagos dey get light wella.
Re: National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by helinues: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2020
30thirty:
[s][/s]

Why have you been dodging to cancel my recent comments?

Your guess is good as mine, cos of the mods the wiper.....

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) / Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao / Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.